Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2242951 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
KingMEXX:
If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an asss undecided

Buh anyway, what do you care?

Okay cheers smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

Is that an abuse?
Move over, I av got better issues to attend to.
Like ?
Losing out in another contest .....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
I've been fair a number of times. When I watch...when I'm not watching I just read it anyhow

I never said you shouldn't talk about hms, but you NLers have proven time and again that you blow stuff out of proportion so forgive me if I fail to digest everything I read here as 'fair' account. Apologies
Apology not accepted.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Abi

Yes nau.

Only the Tayo-Ms. P incident, has enough swear words to last us for this year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

This one wey e dey pain you like this, you don see picture be that o.

Before, na only me dey miss everybody picture for this thread but now I don turn expert.

Even saw ShortPistolZA the day she uploaded for you (I think)... It was you that requested, bah?

Na only those midgets wey dey congregate for midnight remain.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
whats da starmeter for this week plz?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

He also said how he felt emotional seeing M'am Bea's parent talking to her. That he cried even though the message wasn't for him. He said It felt like M'am Bea's father was talking to him. He also said he felt bad seeing Macky2 win the HOH. Not negatively bad, but bad in the sense that he's not been lucky to win HOH. That whenever he near to reach it, he loses. That over 5 weeks now, he haven't had the chance to win the HOH. But he's happy for Macky2 because he thinks he might need it if his name comes up for eviction.

He also begs biggie not bring his GF or son, because he doesn't want to expose his GF&son to the world. That he values his privacy. But if they bring any other person, he doesn't mind.

Na there him buy market because person like me no dey support yam for him ogboju but because of him babe and him pikin...him pikin especially. What is he hiding?? Na him go teeh Biggie who to bring nii?? He exposed them the minute he walked into the house...make him park well biko, me wan see them LIVE!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Calm down... He can view the thread but can't comment!
So na only peep him fit peep? Na wa for this life o!
** Dejected, deflated, crest fallen, Slumped shoulders ***
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Yes nau.

Only the Tayo-Ms. P incident, has enough swear words to last us for this year.

I'm telling you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
I've been fair a number of times. When I watch...when I'm not watching I just read it anyhow

I never said you shouldn't talk about hms, but you NLers have proven time and again that you blow stuff out of proportion so forgive me if I fail to digest everything I read here as 'fair' account. Apologies

Saf, you know me too well. No matter the HMs I dislike, I try my best to give fair assessment of them. I try to be fair to all. I was just disappointed you called my "update" a "call-out." I love Tayo as much as you do. Just that I don't condone his wrongs. It's all a misunderstanding. No need for the apologies.*hugs her*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
The coming of the ex-HMs actually helped Tayo and Klaar Klaar bond. In his DS, Klaar said he nearly cried when Tayo was 'fake' evicted so he could only imagine how Tayo himself felt. And when they returned, he said he could see that Tayo's eyes were red and he was just relieved it was fake

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Na there him buy market because person like me no dey support yam for him ogboju but because of him babe and him pikin...him pikin especially. What is he hiding?? Na him go teeh Biggie who to bring nii?? He exposed them the minute he walked into the house...make him park well biko, me wan see them LIVE!!
but una think say pesin wey just born pikin which day go come leave the pikin on top Biggie matter? Y'all better be ready to see King Kong grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Before, na only me dey miss everybody picture for this thread but now I don turn expert.

Even saw ShortPistolZA the day she uploaded for you (I think)... It was you that requested, bah?

Oh guy no be small thing o. All those guys and girls wey like to dey form witches and wizards for coven in the midnight dey share pictures, God know all of una address. What you deprive your fellow Nairalander, especially the opposite sex, shall be .......make I nor swear.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
but una think say pesin wey just born pikin which day go come leave the pikin on top Biggie matter? Y'all better be ready to see King Kong grin

Biko I no wan see that him fat headed friend joor... angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Kwaaaaaaa... gringrin

I even thought she's joking, so when I checked her out, her finger ring was all the clues I needed since her husby wasn't in her pic..

Move on bro.. She's the one that got away.. grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

You are so right. Midgets like Ksslib, Thandii1, Jeykllandhyde, upload in the midnight. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

It doesn't take much to spot a loser.... When someone starts bragging about coming 8th in a mediocre contest,with less than mediocre contestants....kikikiki even a jobless person has more dignity.

Hehehehe Drag queen? You didn't even get a mention in the mediocre contest. Lol, says a lot about you!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Like ?
Losing out in another contest .....

Your so obsessed with this contest, you should have told me, and I would have nominated you. Didn't know it meant so much to you.

Anyway sha, I heard a drag queen contest will be held much later, I'll make sure to nominate you.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
@Decanta wink

#FreeForkAdict
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Where have I been since that I didn't locate this thread on NL

So much Drama, I suggest we start evicting too.

I nominate decanta, gotnoswaggs and Eustino (cants spell the name)

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

So na only peep him fit peep? Na wa for this life o!
** Dejected, deflated, crest fallen, Slumped shoulders ***

LMAO! Dem turn the great ForkAdict to PeepingTom.

Tragic!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

Hehehehe Drag queen? You didn't even get a mention in the mediocre contest. Lol, says a lot about you!
Did you also lose your brains as well?.....how can my name be mentioned in a contest I didn't contest in?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Did you also lose your brains as well?.....how can my name be mentioned in a contest I didn't contest in?

The first stage of the contest, starts with you getting a mention to participate in, a kind of nomination.

Ps: I'm only having fun with this, the moment you start getting serious, I will stop quoting you!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Biko I no wan see that him fat headed friend joor... angry

Where do people get the baby photos from? Because just the other day, a pic of the kiddo @ 1 month was posted on FB. Wonder why the mother is playing Houdini with the public. Maybe he gave her strict instructions not to go public before he left or something. I am really curious to know who she is & what she looks like. Maybe na bearded lady grin Why the mystery dance of 7 veils? Mxm.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

Your so obsessed with this contest, you should have told me, and I would have nominated you. Didn't know it meant so much to you.

Anyway sha, I heard a drag queen contest will be held much later, I'll make sure to nominate you.
Contest on that one,you might just win....wear a pushup bra ,slap on a wig and splatter that fat face with some pancake....you might just get to seventh this time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Contest on that one,you might just win....wear a pushup bra ,slap on a wig and splatter that fat face with some pancake....you might just get to seventh this time.

No naa it's meant for peeps like you grin
You already know what to put on hehehe cheesy
Don't worry I will campaign for you.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:

The first stage of the contest, starts with you getting a mention to participate in, a kind of nomination.

Ps: I'm only having fun with this, the moment you start getting serious, I will stop quoting you!
Stop being emotional kid ,am not serious.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
chrisviral:
Where have I been since that I didn't locate this thread on NL

So much Drama, I suggest we start evicting too.

I nominate decanta, gotnoswaggs and Eustino (cants spell the name)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
@theAmaka

#bring back forkadict.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Stop being emotional kid ,am not serious.

19 calling Early 20s kid, you no get respect o shocked, if I flog you eeeh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You don marry? Sh*t!!!

**unfollows her on twitter**

Bwuhahahahahaha grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Where do people get the baby photos from? Because just the other day, a pic of the kiddo @ 1 month was posted on FB. Wonder why the mother is playing Houdini with the public. Maybe he gave her strict instructions not to go public before he left or something. I am really curious to know who she is & what she looks like. Maybe na bearded lady grin Why the mystery dance of 7 veils? Mxm.
lol. Have you seen that baby? No way an ugly lady would've produced that kid...forget Tayo's input, the chic will definitely not be ugly

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.