Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Some Interesting Facts You Should Know: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Interesting Facts You Should Know: (767 Views)

Some Interesting Facts About Christmas / World Most Hilarious,funny And Bizzare Facts You Must Know. / Interesting Facts You Don't Know About poo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts You Should Know: by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
You know say me I hate wordy introductions so make I just tender the thing put for ground. Oya take am:

1. The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 years old and lived in China in 1910.

2. The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you’ll have a bad dream.

3. There are more people alive today than have ever died.

4. Women’s hair is about half the diameter of men’s hair

5. Women blink twice as many times as men do.

6. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.

7. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.

8. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.

9. The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet!

Read more: http://www.krissray.com/2014/08/some-intertesting-facts-you-should-know.html

Re: Some Interesting Facts You Should Know: by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bros what is the joke about this

Anyway lemme give you a joke

FTC

(1) (Reply)

Oh My Giggle! / What Was The Craziest Thing You Did,when You Were A Kid? / My Reply To Glo( Pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.