Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S (29766 Views)

Nicki Minaj Warns Serena Williams: Drake Only Wants You Because He Can’t Have Me / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) / Lil Wayne Lied! He’s Notbanned From League Events –NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Rilwayne001: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
no
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Woged2005(f): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
But that's the type of news an average Nigerian with very materialistic inclinations wants to hear...so why not feed them with craps? In civilized world who cares if you own a ship or a spacecraft. Gullible people sha!

6 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Orikinla(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Only stupid celebrity bloggers post such nonsense on their blogs in their desperation for visitors.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Shaadey: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ok.next pls
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
rattlesnake: emmanuel adebayor has jet
ludacris has jet
c ronaldo has jet
tinubu has jet

davido father is billionair

Nigerian Billionaire and not even a stupid one like his kid
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Tval(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
I also own a jet.

I bought it in my Grand theft auto san andreas.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by datguru: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
OP , INBOX ME . I GAT TO GIVE YOU A GIFT FOR THIS
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Ahmeduana(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
NeuroBoss: Even him papa, the Ede-born Billionaire cannot afford it.
Though, he is still right in a way. He actually does own it until his hours expises
WHERE DID YOU HEARD IT FROM THAT DAVIDO IS FROM EDO?
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by MidasT(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
There are different categories of jets; there are some that goes for as low as $500,000, but the jet in the photo Davido released is top notch and will cost several millions of dollars, and that, he cannot afford.

It is just a publicity stunt, and we are better informed. He should be censured for attempting to mislead us. That we love his music doesnt mean we are daft to swallow this nonsense.

He should have told us the make and model of the jet, but he dint, in other not to expose his folly.

There is a limit to publicity stunt, and crossing that line, it becomes abhorrent.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by NeuroBoss(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
jliusadura: Sho? if a billionaire no fit afford a private jet na u fit afford am abi? ODE!
You are de3initely a kid hence I won't bother replying your expletives. You figure, your papa is sure a "thousandnaire" but he can't afford to buy and maintain a VW Jetta. You get the drift?
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Tval(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ahmeduana:

If they tell you not to drink garri without milk, you would think the person is against you eating. When "EDE" turn "EDO"?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
tongue

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by phayvoursky(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
They lie about everything. from houses to cars. clothes, jewelleries n more.

How much does music pay them?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Ahmeduana(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tval:

If they tell you not to drink garri without milk, you would think the person is against you eating. When "EDE" turn "EDO"?
I WITHDRAWL MY COMMENT, BUT YOU MAKE ME PIS FOR BODY!
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by NeuroBoss(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ahmeduana:
I should have known that the bulk of Davido's fans are kids in their teens. It sorely pains them that their favourite star couldn't afford a jet just yet.
The Adelekes are an illustrious family from Ede in Osun state. If you could see well, I wrote EDE not EDO.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by axortedbabe(f): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
ygenius: If Davido buy any jet,it is laser jet printer.....u think say jet na beans
nw u got me rollin on d floor

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by akatekpe(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
For Goodness sake! Why are u guys bothered about whether he owns a private jet or not? sad

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by DonCaleb: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
cool Thanks for the detailed information on the Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
see as u carry person matter 4 head! u don chop today? u get 100k for account? no bother about urslf oo,dey here carry person wen fit feed u matter 4 head

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
NeuroBoss: Even him papa, the Ede-born Billionaire cannot afford it.
Though, he is still right in a way. He actually does own it until his hours expises
***hahaha u wickedt die
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by henryobinna(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
DickDastardly: See research!
as in eeehn....
but na true sha
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Ahmeduana(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=NeuroBoss]
I should have known that the bulk of Davido's fans are kids in their teens.
"YOU ARE TAKING IT TOO FAR''
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Dreyl(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
bobonicez: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, See Why- Pas Chikero Nigerian Entertainers love to create hype with things that only exist in their minds.

Psquare once misled Nigerians to believing that they have a private jet only to later admit they didn’t . David Adeleke a.k.a Davido is doing just the same.

He tweeted a photo of himself sitting OUTSIDE a private jet ,mind you not inside. saying: Now this jet can in no way belong to Davido because he doesn’t make enough money to acquire and maintain a private jet.

First of all he doesn’t make as much money as a John Mikel Obi makes yet Mikel doesn’t have a private jet because buying a private jet is not the only expensive aspect, you need to spend good money annually to maintain and manage the iron bird.

Unless the jet belongs to Davido’s father but Davido can’t afford to have one. In fact there is no Nigerian Musician whose income is from just music can afford a private jet. This is why: After setting your account back to acquire a private jet, you start worrying about maintenance and management.

It is expensive to maintain a private jet, you will pay for hanger, pilot and crew, Insurance etc , obviously the expenses varies wildly, depending on the aircraft being used but roughly Pilots and Crew will cost around $500,000 per year.

Insurance – this can set you back up to $400,000 per year. Management Charges – this can cost between $125,000 and $250,000.

They may be able to charter out the plane when not in use which will recoup some costs back.Training and Maintenance – this will add another $400,000 annually.Fuel Costs – Depends where you fly, but will cost at least $1,500 per hour. 400 hours would be $600,000.Catering – Add $10,000 for food and beverages (again there are no limits)Other Costs – Landing Fees, Airport taxes, Hangar rent, Weather Forecasting.

So operational costs would come to around $3 million per year and more for larger aircraft.

Davido definitely can’t spend almost N400 million annually on private jet alone! He might not even muscle that out in a single cheque ! So why the deception Davido? Please don’t build your career with lies. You are doing fine without the lies.

It is big enough if you were chartering it, lying that it belongs to you is ludicrous!

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.com/2014/08/davido-lied-he-cant-afford-acquisition.html
yeah!we know he's lying,davido can't afford that iron bird,it's just a mere publicity stunt.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by polarman(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
How can this boy be doing April f@0l in August

Ok, Davido go and buy me 3 bottles of burukutu!!!
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
leave dis guy alone joo.... He buy it
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by UnimkeAk(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
bad belle research..
hw e take concern u if he can afforrit [afford it] or not.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by 1miccza: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ahmeduana:

He said Ede not Edo
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by gatiano(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
are you working for wiz-kid? (joke), as your analysis is correct, i don't think davido said he owns a jet, he just Thanked GOD, taking a picture with if i remember clearly or he might be that he's renting it. and if he did get one, it might be for businesses, like leasing it out for business, which all of them actually do. if not, that is a big waste of money even for bill gate.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
bobonicez: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, See Why- Pas Chikero Nigerian Entertainers love to create hype with things that only exist in their minds.

Psquare once misled Nigerians to believing that they have a private jet only to later admit they didn’t . David Adeleke a.k.a Davido is doing just the same.

He tweeted a photo of himself sitting OUTSIDE a private jet ,mind you not inside. saying: Now this jet can in no way belong to Davido because he doesn’t make enough money to acquire and maintain a private jet.

First of all he doesn’t make as much money as a John Mikel Obi makes yet Mikel doesn’t have a private jet because buying a private jet is not the only expensive aspect, you need to spend good money annually to maintain and manage the iron bird.

Unless the jet belongs to Davido’s father but Davido can’t afford to have one. In fact there is no Nigerian Musician whose income is from just music can afford a private jet. This is why: After setting your account back to acquire a private jet, you start worrying about maintenance and management.

It is expensive to maintain a private jet, you will pay for hanger, pilot and crew, Insurance etc , obviously the expenses varies wildly, depending on the aircraft being used but roughly Pilots and Crew will cost around $500,000 per year.

Insurance – this can set you back up to $400,000 per year. Management Charges – this can cost between $125,000 and $250,000.

They may be able to charter out the plane when not in use which will recoup some costs back.Training and Maintenance – this will add another $400,000 annually.Fuel Costs – Depends where you fly, but will cost at least $1,500 per hour. 400 hours would be $600,000.Catering – Add $10,000 for food and beverages (again there are no limits)Other Costs – Landing Fees, Airport taxes, Hangar rent, Weather Forecasting.

So operational costs would come to around $3 million per year and more for larger aircraft.

Davido definitely can’t spend almost N400 million annually on private jet alone! He might not even muscle that out in a single cheque ! So why the deception Davido? Please don’t build your career with lies. You are doing fine without the lies.

It is big enough if you were chartering it, lying that it belongs to you is ludicrous!

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.com/2014/08/davido-lied-he-cant-afford-acquisition.html
i will advise u to mind ur business joo

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by 1miccza: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tval:

Bros I no just understand
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by anitank(f): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
But Davido never said he bought any jet. He just took a picture and posted with the statement "another day another dollar. Enroute Togo privately".

How does that depict that he got a private jet?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair / Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum / Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Doing Push-ups With Her Fellow Models..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.