Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S (29767 Views)

Nicki Minaj Warns Serena Williams: Drake Only Wants You Because He Can’t Have Me / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) / Lil Wayne Lied! He’s Notbanned From League Events –NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by unapologetic: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
jliusadura: Sho? if a billionaire no fit afford a private jet na u fit afford am abi? ODE!

Do you know how much he has in his bank account? Maintenance alone will kill him and moreover the jet Davido posed with is owned by ExecuJet. and the planes were flown from their base in Lanseria Airport to Lagos.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Indializzie(f): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
He was 'illuminatin', sorry hallucinatin. If its his then I guess he got another money-vomiting source we are oblivious of. EFCC, oya, over to U!
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Indializzie(f): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
TRUTHFUL LIES!!!
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Sammyblaq(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
en buy or en no buy. How en take affect my hustle¿
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
You know wetin the guy dey invest he money into
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Indializzie(f): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
He has just found a new hobby... 'tellin lies',,,, tryin to spite Wizkid.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by MarshRiley(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
OP,quit being a liar,maintaining a private jet doesn't cost 400million per year.
Davido maybe able to maintain a private jet depending on who is insuring the private jet for him and the last time someone I know got one,the amount he mentioned wasn't as much as you said,OBO's dad is a billionaire by the way,STOP INFLATING FIGURES,I just confirmed that it cost 82.5million to maintain a private jet annually,that's for business men that travel always...So chill bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
When did he say he bought a jet?

All this analysis for something he didn't even say. You must be working for Davido or Wizkid, because I refuse to believe you are this idle.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
With all the education we acquire in dis country,we av a drawback-our delibrate neglect of facts.Even wen d figures are right there in front of us,we turn blind eyes to them.
If u are a well informed,well rounded literate,you don't even need to be told that he can't afford one.Aware of this deficieny,the OP showed some level of magnanimity by analyzing d financial implications of owning a PJ(private jet).Yet,all some pple can talk abt is "hating"...smh.Some still maintain he acquired it-i bow for una o!
Education isn't just about the four walls of a classroom.It's a synergy of a number of factors(school,environment,exposure and willingness to learn).
Nairaland is full of literates(they can read and write) but the nature of comments I read day in day out suggests there are fewer educated peeps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
The only guys that can afford jets in Nigeria are pasto-preneurs and multi-billionaires like Adenuga, Dangote, Balogun, Babangida, Kalu e.t.c

Davido just realized that if psquare can lie about buying a jet, then he can as well lie too since Nigerian youths would believe anything...

He might be able to afford a single propeller plane though, atleast with $40k..

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by sleek82(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
jorhney: you never can tell
you neva can tell wat exactly...im nt sure u undastnd wat d op is sayin....op just roughly estimated d cost to maintain a jet per annum. ....he ddnt add d cost of buyin one which could range btw $100mill to $250mill or more dependin on d luxury. I bet you dat davido's net worth is not up to a billion naira, infact I dnt tink any musician in naija has up to a billion naira net worth,so pls do d maths ursef. Abeg dis no b abt cookin beans!
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by xtervaganza(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Still don't know how people still think he's father his a billionaire

His father is a millionaire and that's it.

His one major investment is already out of market long long aho

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by MarshRiley(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: With all the education we acquire in dis country,we av a drawback-our delibrate neglect of facts.Even wen d figures are right there in front of us,we turn blind eyes to them.
If u are a well informed,well rounded literate,you don't even need to be told that he can't afford one.Aware of this deficieny,the OP showed some level of magnanimity by analyzing d financial implications of owning a PJ(private jet).Yet,all some pple can talk abt is "hating"...smh.Some still maintain he acquired it-i bow for una o!
Education isn't just about the four walls of a classroom.It's a synergy of a number of factors(school,environment,exposure and willingness to learn).
Nairaland is full of literates(they can read and write) but the nature of comments I read day in day out suggests there are fewer
educated peeps.
That he posted figures doesn't mean they are accurate Uncle Ruckus,infact,all the figures he posted where inflated,Davido might not be able to afford it cos I dnt knw hw much he's worth but,OP gave alota false info.......RILEY signing out

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by sleek82(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: With all the education we acquire in dis country,we av a drawback-our delibrate neglect of facts.Even wen d figures are right there in front of us,we turn blind eyes to them.
Nairaland is full of literates(they can read and write) but the nature of comments I read day in day out suggests there are fewer educated peeps.
u must b from anoda planet...u just spoke ma mind! I just tire for nigerians and their myopic way of thinkin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by smudge2079(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
where is he going to get dat kind of money from? all dis nigerian celebrities and deir fake lives....d Jim Iykes et al.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Figures might av been inflated...but u and I know owning one isn't bean.If it was beans d tin for don turn water now.Besides,I posted that not just cos of dis thread but cos of wat u get nowadays on nairaland.
Now get your a$$ outside...*in grandpa freeman's voice* cheesy
MarshRiley:
That he posted figures doesn't mean they are accurate Uncle Ruckus,infact,all the figures he posted where inflated,Davido might not be able to afford it cos I dnt knw hw much he's worth but,OP gave alota false info.......RILEY signing out
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by sleek82(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
MidasT: There are different categories of jets; there are some that goes for as low as $500,000, but the jet in the photo Davido released is top notch and will cost several millions of dollars, and that, he cannot afford.

It is just a publicity stunt, and we are better informed. He should be censured for attempting to mislead us. That we love his music doesnt mean we are daft to swallow this nonsense.

He should have told us the make and model of the jet, but he dint, in other not to expose his folly.

There is a limit to publicity stunt, and crossing that line, it becomes abhorrent.
im yet to see a private jet dat costs dis low!

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Itz sickening my brother
sleek82: u must b from anoda planet...u just spoke ma mind! I just tire for nigerians and their myopic way of thinkin
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by nijanigga: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ask Omokachi the bull, where is his private jet today? Omokachi did not finish govt college Kaduna, went and bought a private jet.even his tunisian woman abandoned him longtime ago. Riches built on bragging will soon collapse.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by MarshRiley(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Figures might av been inflated...but u and I know owning one isn't bean.If it was beans d tin for don turn water now.Besides,I posted that not just cos of dis thread but cos of wat u get nowadays on nairaland.
Now get your a$$ outside...*in grandpa freeman's voice* cheesy
I agree with you nigga,sometimes I go tru comments on nairaland to entertain mysef

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by BlackBaron: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by daveemuobo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Davido didn't say he was the owner of the jet he posed with.Check his real twitter handle: twitter.com/iam_Davido, Its not twitter.com/davidoofficial
MizMyColi pointed that out already
What if he even did @ OP. Will you maintain it for him? If he even sells it, will you buy? Is it your business?Your analytical mind will probably earn you more than what you do now.Get a life ,hater.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hehe cheesy
Letz call it an amusement park grin
MarshRiley:
I agree with you nigga,sometimes I go tru comments on nairaland to entertain mysef

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Tval(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
daveemuobo: Davido didn't say he was the owner of the jet he posed with.Check his real twitter handle: twitter.com/iam_Davido, Its not twitter.com/davidoofficial
MizMyColi pointed that out already
What if he even did @ OP. Will you maintain it for him? If he even sells it, will you buy? Is it your business?Your analytical mind will probably earn you more than what you do now.Get a life ,hater.

Most of you used to forget he has an instagram page.
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Ambi25: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
short of words
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by abbey621(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
You gotta love Nigerians tho, they make it an hobby to critique anything. Nairaland giving haters a way to vent since 2005 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
me too
impactz: I talk am....
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
nice analysis, op
continue to expose their lying yansh cheesy
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by daslimentceo: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kush, Flavour, Morell shine in 'Half of a Yellow Sun' theme song, 'Let’s Live Together' [MOVIE] http:///1qbTCDW
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Atmmachine(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
I hate Nigerians cool
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Dygeasy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ladystewie: nice analysis, op
continue to expose their lying yansh cheesy
I'm there waiting you know
Re: Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
check it now wink
Dygeasy: I'm there waiting you know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Clears The Air On Twitter Tantrum / Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Doing Push-ups With Her Fellow Models.. / Khloe And Her Bikini Body Slay In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.