Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (43031 Views)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Soul Stealing: Power Relations In Pastoral Sex.ual Abuse / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
badpeople: Hmmm Nigerians with pretence, well firstly, this ia wrong thread for this post, u shld have post Christian or religion related thread, but Daniel, u ve not discovered urself, u have talent, all u need is a relationship wit a lady dat doesnt pretend so both of u can enjoy urself to d fullest, dis is a nature and u can't cheat nature, and d ladies dat respond to dis issue on dis thread are not helping issue, instead of arranging how to bleep dis guy to d core so dat he can feel relief, they kip giving fake advice, all of u shld remember this is romance section, if u ar here, then u ar here
my brother, you have no fear of God in you. you don't know how short your life may be and you are vomiting all these rubbish. God was close by you watching you make this sinful comment. better ask Him for forgiveness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
mo ti gbo

1 Like

@op, you think you're delivered abi? I give you a few more months, you'll bow down and weep again...If you have a high libido, you have a libido; you can't pray yourself out of it. (nature can't be cheated).

you better go and marry and spare yourself the trouble.

8 Likes 1 Share

Fight against self servicing, is it your business, it'll only stop when ashis are free angry

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
God help us
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by priscaoge(f): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
sirjohnson: Humans have been mastubating since 4000BC, its no biggie, its just a bad habit. Meanwhile, shebi Oyakhilome says we can start spitting our semen at every corner of our bathrooms.
I read somewhere where he said its not a sin/its not a bad thing. Don't know if he actually said it but if its true then he's misleading some people

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jack65: My friend stop fooling yourself, masturbation is not a sexual perversion. It's a very common practice among men and it is completely natural and even healthy. Many men will never acknowledge it but about 90% of all men masturbate! even when they have girlfriend or wife. It's just your hormones at work, what you need is to find yourself a girlfriend and stop letting religion drive you crazy. The worst thing you can do is to suppress your sexual urges, that's when depression and mental illnesses come. Believe me.

2tex:

My friend, ain't fooling myself. Mastubation is a sin. There is no sugarcoating to it. In plain terms, sin is sin. From experience, watching p.orn goes along side mastubation. maybe u can as well tell me watching p.orn is also not a sin cos adults do it, both married and single.

I shared dis cos i'v found salvation and i know there are lots of pple entraped in same cage dat i was and desperately needs help.

some pple are too ashamed to admit their indulgence in dis act.

Am sure if one examines his life in retrospect, u'd agree dat masturbation, p.orn watching and lust are gradual life and destiny destroyers especially to those that know God.
In our limited mind, we do it to release ourselves of hormonal charges. We even go ahead to say its better dan committing d act of for.nication. Maybe its a lesser sin. Several reasons coined from d rational part of our minds. bro, d Devil is wicked and he's been using dis tool since God knows when.

Its high time you woke up to d reality of d word of God. That d world accepts it does not make it right, neither has it changed the standard of the Bible. Masturbatn is a SIN. Kapish?

You can't know God and mastubate and tell me it is no sin. what has light got to do with darkness?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by dhardline(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
First make up your mind then ask God for strength and you are good to go if you can stay away from it for up to 21days.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Crap

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nihilist: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don't see why this man is so upset

Massturbation is a gift from God granted to man at creation to keep us busy just in case we failed to invent TV and the internet....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by esere826: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
ehmm OP
just in case u go back
console urself with this:

2 Corinthians 12: 7 or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong
wink

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Drop dat dildoo and get a real d1ckk to give it to u
That's d solution
jideomowunmi: I believe God just ministered to me thru u dis very minute...He speaks to us in ways we cannot even imagine....God will bless you..

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by walex2bad(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
When this kind of urge comes. I feel like I'm not the real me# The greatest demonic possession the devil is using against the saints.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
I thank God for you my brother.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by phibah: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
jideomowunmi: I believe God just ministered to me thru u dis very minute...He speaks to us in ways we cannot even imagine....God will bless you..
Romans 4:25...Jesus wad crucified for our sins and raised for our justification.
Titus 2:11..The Grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men teaching us to say NO to ungodliness.
Gods grace is always available bro...and the power of resurrection can completely transform you....it can turn a sinner into a saint.
MAY YOU EXPERIENCE THAT POWER..AMEN

4 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jideomowunmi(f): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
desdichando: Drop dat dildoo and get a real d1ckk to give it to u
That's d solution

If I talk now..dem go say I don come again ooo...buh don't worry...let's meet in another thread...I go show u pepper..dis thread na very delicate one..i no want make u distort my faith... undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Youngzedd(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hehehe.

I fear them.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
So lemme get this straight, when you get an erection in the morning, you get down on your knees and start praying?

grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
I read somewhere where he said its not a sin/its not a bad thing. Don't know if he actually said it but if its true then he's misleading some people

Men of God shouldn't mince words. If its a sin, tell them, if its not, tell it straight to them. Men of God should tell members what God wants them to hear and not what 'they' want to hear.

Jesus was always plain and direct. I used to attend his church but stopped lest he leads me to hell
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Dolemite(f): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
I've been masterbating for ages and I am happy happy happy, life has been so good to me. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by nonxo007(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
the devil is really fighting hard to see that he drag billions to hell with him...look at all these comment of people in full support of sin...don't let the blood of Jesus be put to waste...it'l be really bad on the last day.

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jideomowunmi(f): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
phibah:
Romans 4:25...Jesus wad crucified for our sins and raised for our justification.
Titus 2:11..The Grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men teaching us to say NO to ungodliness.
Gods grace is always available bro...and the power of resurrection can completely transform you....it can turn a sinner into a saint.
MAY YOU EXPERIENCE THAT POWER..AMEN

Amen..... smiley smiley...am a she...
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by duni04(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Call me stupid but i really don't think its possible for someone to be sexually active and not jerk off. Any such person is just stock piling a serious arsenal of konji. People like that are potential rapists. You can't fight nature. Once your body tells you its time to get laid, get laid! If you can't there's always playboy to the rescue smiley

6 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Omomehn: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
jideomowunmi:

If I talk now..dem go say I don come again ooo...buh don't worry...let's meet in another thread...I go show u pepper..dis thread na very delicate one..i no want make u distort my faith... undecided undecided undecided
hmm so u are born again on this thread alone? stop deceiving ur self o. lol
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AspDrone(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
awesomeboi: plain lie

If you can't dectect the truth. Guy u can back-flip......
Great post by op...for it to work you have to believe God is possible
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by priscaoge(f): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
sirjohnson:

Men of God shouldn't mince words. If its a sin, tell them, if its not, tell it straight to them. Men of God should tell members what God wants them to hear and not what 'they' want to hear.

Jesus was always plain and direct. I used to attend his church but stopped lest he leads me to hell
Many new generation churches do not preach anything else than prosperity,and shy away from been blunt n telling their congregation d plain truth. Sin is sin no matter how we present it. It's high time people stopped deceiving others in d name of church n been a pastor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
chei! self-servicer thread on front page. shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
badpeople: Hmmm Nigerians with pretence, well firstly, this ia wrong thread for this post, u shld have post Christian or religion related thread, but Daniel, u ve not discovered urself, u have talent, all u need is a relationship wit a lady dat doesnt pretend so both of u can enjoy urself to d fullest, dis is a nature and u can't cheat nature, and d ladies dat respond to dis issue on dis thread are not helping issue, instead of arranging how to bleep dis guy to d core so dat he can feel relief, they kip giving fake advice, all of u shld remember this is romance section, if u ar here, then u ar here
Wicked!!!
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Mayydayy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
change this your profile picture.it says verything contrary to what you posted here.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Emmybreezy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Daniel may God in heaven bless u cos u tourch my heart and life...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.