Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (42982 Views)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Soul Stealing: Power Relations In Pastoral Sex.ual Abuse / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 1:01am On Aug 31, 2014
Guidette:
I will tell you, but it depends on how cute you are though

oya tell me ...am listening
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 31, 2014
bosun11:

alright...hope i didn't disturb u by mentioning u though...i thought d msgs were directed to someone else

You didn't disturb me. I was also curious. I figured it out from the posts that followed the hidden posts.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 1:05am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija: What is not true about my previous post?
The person U mentioned wasn't d girl d guy insulted earlier.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 31, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
The person U mentioned wasn't d girl d guy insulted earlier.
Who was the girl?

Thank you
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AdamaziShuga(f): 1:08am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija: Who was the girl?

Thank you
U can read d update above if u wanna know who was involved n what happened! Thanks
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Chai. See English.

Ladies and gentlemen, the effect of imposed religion on a society. I've never seen a case as bad as Nigeria's.

lmao..that nigga's english can raise a dead man

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 31, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
U can read d update above if u wanna know who was involved n what happened! Thanks
Oh, please! This is one of the reasons people don't admire me on this forum for standing for the true evidence of arguments. Give me a name,please!
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 1:15am On Aug 31, 2014
dazzlingbeau: What a man can do,my hand can do better. grin

u dont need to use ur hand all d time nau
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 1:16am On Aug 31, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Mind blowing,extraordinary climax.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 31, 2014
@ MissMeiya

You freak me out sometimes, for being rude to handsome guys in this forum!
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 1:20am On Aug 31, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
Not true!

no mind am......i knew she was not the one...she go treat him f-up properly
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jennylove7575(f): 1:21am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija:
Take it easy mama. Girls are very quick somehow to act irrational in a situation like this. I hate it when guys try to look down on women, you know. Just calm down and have mercy on him as you would do to your brother.
free my waist... grin
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 1:22am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

You didn't disturb me. I was also curious. I figured it out from the posts that followed the hidden posts.

okay then...i know d truth now anyway
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 31, 2014
bosun11:

lmao..that nigga's english can raise a dead man

Let me just play Nairaland's Greatest Hits, Vol. "He Cannot Be Serious"

"i understand u are an atheist.sorry if was born where u were born i might have also being like you."

Lol. I just laughed out loud again.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 31, 2014
bosun11:

okay then...i know d truth now anyway
Can you hint me on the truth affair? I am just curious to know.

Thank you.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: free my waist... grin
There is no problem, ma'am!
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 1:34am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Let me just play Nairaland's Greatest Hits, Vol. "He Cannot Be Serious"

"i understand u are an atheist.sorry if was born where u were born i might have also being like you."

Lol. I just laughed out loud again.

dat 2nd track on the album was grin grin grin grin grin !!!
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 1:36am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija: Can you hint me on the truth affair? I am just curious to know.

Thank you.

i had to go back to the previous pages to know wts up.....am sure you can easily do that......have a good night man smiley

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 31, 2014
bosun11:

grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin. What do you think of that post?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 31, 2014
bosun11:

i had to go back to the previous pages to know wts up.....am sure you can easily do that......have a good night man smiley
Okay! I will. And, you too.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Buhahahahaha!!! True that!!!
grin grin
dazzlingbeau: Its quite simple sir,the next time you have the urge to self-service,just get a sharp knife and cut off your thing. The bible says you are free to cut off any part of your body that will make you sin and miss heaven. grin. Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by fightforchange1(f): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2014
dood....this.shiit is comedy.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by fightforchange1(f): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2014
I masturbate all da time

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by samflex(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2014
fightforchange1: I masturbate all da time

epic! grin
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by fightforchange1(f): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2014
samflex:

epic! grin

grin grin
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by bosun11(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2014
fightforchange1:

grin grin

not suprised
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by richs(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
for me masturbation brings out negative consequences so i avoid it at all cost
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by irishCream: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
chemmerfrank: ehn i saw one male virgin..but im talk say u be ritualist...heheh
nop! It's for experiment grin
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by dharay99: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Being a virgin at d age of 20 isnt bad buh I bliv it has side effects. grin
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by gatiano(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
well, most of us are a victim to this act. and it is required of us by all means to stop this beasty behaviour. it is animalistic, imagination is a powerful instrument, imagine if our mouth can reach down, that means we will be doing ourselves and since we can't, we use what is in our body to reach it. so what does itself that way? the lone dogs, wolves, monkeys/apes. so if you self service, that means you are an animal. so when you want to go down, just use your imaginative power.

Get married! GOD be with you. for it is by GOD'S GRACE.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by dharay99: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
gatiano: well, most of us are a victim to this act. and it is required of us by all means to stop this beasty behaviour. it is animalistic, imagination is a powerful instrument, imagine if our mouth can reach down, that means we will be doing ourselves and since we can't, we use what is in our body to reach it. so what does itself that way? the lone dogs, wolves, monkeys/apes. so if you self service, that means you are an animal. so when you want to go down, just use your imaginative power.

Get married! GOD be with you. for it is by GOD'S GRACE.

Get married? Aaah
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by chemmerfrank(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
irishCream: nop! It's for experiment grin
which experiment??d person i saw was me....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / 30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.