Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,185 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality (42846 Views)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Soul Stealing: Power Relations In Pastoral Sex.ual Abuse / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by 1stola: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
*spread mat*
Observing thread grin
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by yomanovic: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see why this man is so upset

Massturbation is a gift from God granted to man at creation to keep us busy just in case we failed to invent TV and the internet....

Bro, you need delivereance grin
Nihilist: I don't see why this man is so upset

Massturbation is a gift from God granted to man at creation to keep us busy just in case we failed to invent TV and the internet....

Bro, you need delivereance. But seriously, I feel its a phase in human life which one is to later outgrow. It can be depressing though!

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
badpeople: Hmmm Nigerians with pretence, well firstly, this ia wrong thread for this post, u shld have post Christian or religion related thread, but Daniel, u ve not discovered urself, u have talent, all u need is a relationship wit a lady dat doesnt pretend so both of u can enjoy urself to d fullest, dis is a nature and u can't cheat nature, and d ladies dat respond to dis issue on dis thread are not helping issue, instead of arranging how to bleep dis guy to d core so dat he can feel relief, they kip giving fake advice, all of u shld remember this is romance section, if u ar here, then u ar here

guy take time oh.... y u won crack my ribs na..... lwkmd.... badpeople,,,
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Akalia(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
esere826: ehmm OP
just in case u go back
console urself with this:

2 Corinthians 12: 7 or because of these surpassingly great revelations. Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong
wink
in the context of masturbation, quoting this portion of the scripture is most inappropriate
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by duni04(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dolemite: I've been masterbating for ages and I am happy happy happy, life has been so good to me. grin
I can imagine you saying this as a testimony in church grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by okzcorp: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dolemite: I've been masterbating for ages and I am happy happy happy, life has been so good to me. grin

Its obvious.,You are withering.
Get a man.. angry not a dil-do
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by piagetskinner(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
sirjohnson: Read The Benefits of Mastubating HERE. Humans have been mastubating since 4000BC, its no biggie, its just a bad habit. Meanwhile, shebi Oyakhilome says we can start spitting our semen at every corner of our bathrooms. For your information I still mastubated about 4 hours ago
Is chris oyakhilome God? Was he the one that wrote the bible....Do what the bible says, and not what some human tells u
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
God told me to tell you that you can masturbaté. Ok? Go forth and contribute something to society. Invent something. Find a cure. There are better ways to spend your life than agonizing about if it's ok to touch yourself. Good grief. Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Is it not free?
swtchicgurl: 2tex,

thank God for you. you can also purchase prayer rain or prayer passport from any Mountain of fire church, there you will find those prayer points and more...

God bless
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by sirjohnson(m): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
Many new generation churches do not preach anything else than prosperity,and shy away from been blunt n telling their congregation d plain truth. Sin is sin no matter how we present it. It's high time people stopped deceiving others in d name of church n been a pastor.

Yess o my sister. I have stopped going to church since more than a year now because of these menace that call themselves pastors
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AspDrone(m): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
duni04:
I can imagine you saying this as a testimony in church grin grin grin
Lol....masturbating is fraustrating I tell you but I keep asking why was it allowed to come upon man?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jideomowunmi(f): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Omomehn: hmm so u are born again on this thread alone? stop deceiving ur self o. lol

Naah..not only on dis thread alone jo...pple like u sha wan put una finger in ma mouth..buh ama change babe... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AspDrone(m): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
jideomowunmi:

If I talk now..dem go say I don come again ooo...buh don't worry...let's meet in another thread...I go show u pepper..dis thread na very delicate one..i no want make u distort my faith... undecided undecided undecided
Na wetin I dey hate with fake people be this...u wan holy cuz the thread context but for anoda page you they form "baddest" so who you dey decieve? God?
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jideomowunmi(f): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mayydayy:
change this your profile picture.it says verything contrary to what you posted here.

D picture has been there since like forever...d thread is just today...una pple dey always dey too quick to talk and judge...smh...he who does not sin shud cast d first stone... sad sad
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by duni04(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Naah..not only on dis thread alone jo...pple like u sha wan put una finger in ma mouth..buh ama change babe... smiley smiley
Finger in whose mouth? That's very explicit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Sallychizzl3: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
*spreads mat and carried pillow join*

This gonna be really interesting so am gonna sleep on the thread. grin grin grin
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by ugreat(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jesus Christ loves you and His transformation will soon reach you.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Omomehn: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
jideomowunmi:

hmm, tell me something
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Dolemite(f): 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
ugreat:
Jesus Christ loves you

If he truly loved me he would tell me himself, in person or am I not worth it. tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2014
The problem isn't masturba.tion. You've lost ur mind and independence to religion and dogma.

6 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by piagetskinner(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2014
God bless u man...I pray u don't relapse
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jideomowunmi(f): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2014
Omomehn: hmm, tell me something

U hearing it..... wink wink
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by ugreat(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2014
sirjohnson:

Yess o my sister. I have stopped going to church since more than a year now because of these menace that call themselves pastors
You don't need to bro. I know the type of Christianity you are looking for. I've found it. Where believers in the scriptures share God and not listen to one person. I ll inbox you
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2014
badpeople: Hmmm Nigerians with pretence, well firstly, this ia wrong thread for this post, u shld have post Christian or religion related thread, but Daniel, u ve not discovered urself, u have talent, all u need is a relationship wit a lady dat doesnt pretend so both of u can enjoy urself to d fullest, dis is a nature and u can't cheat nature, and d ladies dat respond to dis issue on dis thread are not helping issue, instead of arranging how to bleep dis guy to d core so dat he can feel relief, they kip giving fake advice, all of u shld remember this is romance section, if u ar here, then u ar here

I don't buy this.... except you say marriage...
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jideomowunmi(f): 12:04am On Aug 30, 2014
AspDrone:
Na wetin I dey hate with fake people be this...u wan holy cuz the thread context but for anoda page you they form "baddest" so who you dey decieve? God?

e concern u..? abi u be God... undecided undecided undecided..quit acting His role...He His omnipresent...He sees and knows everything even before u open dat ur mouth to spill ur condemnation... sad sad
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AspDrone(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

If he truly loved me he would tell me himself, in person or am I not worth it. tongue
Mogbe!!!!! Turn up for God o. You've turned down for what?
I no holy pass but as I they respect God..I beta oh..ebola no God reach u o.amen
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by ugreat(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

Yea, He will. He will condition circumstances so that you will hear Him. He's so Real and lovable. Grace be with you.
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by AspDrone(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2014
ugreat:
You don't need to bro. I know the type of Christianity you are looking for. I've found it. Where believers in the scriptures share God and not listen to one person. I ll inbox you
You sure? Inbox me too please
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by Omomehn: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2014
jideomowunmi:

U hearing it..... wink wink
let me just sit back and observe. stay born again sis wunmi
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by ugreat(m): 12:07am On Aug 30, 2014
MissMeiya: God told me to tell you that you can masturbaté. Ok? Go forth and contribute something to society. Invent something. Find a cure. There are better ways to spend your life than agonizing about if it's ok to touch yourself. Good grief. Nigeria.
Inventions and technology is good. With God its more fulfilling and enjoyable!
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by jideomowunmi(f): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Omomehn: let me just sit back and observe. stay born again sis wunmi

Thanks dearie... wink
Re: The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality by ugreat(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Dolemite:

Secondly, You are WORTH it Dearest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? / Masquerades Invade Church, Flog Pastors, Worshipers On August 31, 2015 At 5:36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.