Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,975 members, 7,799,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Statistics for WAEC 2014 - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statistics for WAEC 2014 (33155 Views)

Waec 2014 Nov/dec Examination Result. / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / WAEC 2014 Result Will Be Out On 31st July 2014 (31/7/2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
ketoprofen:

u no go kill person

That is so correct
The number of registrants has no bearing on the population but rather a testament to the failure rate in the locality
Southwest registered 400k candidates and only a mere 130K scaled through
So next year there are already 270K candidates in wait before you add the new SS3 school leavers

While the SE only has a fraction of that number carried over from this year

6 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
musiwa93: [b][size=18pt]www.nairaland.com/attachments/460096_segun12_jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d

His Royal Highness

D. A. A. A. AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa

Emperor of the country of Independent Western Nigeria ( by International law)
amusiwa@hotmail.com

it was an illiterate and an illiterate government , that talk of counterpart funding

There is nowhere in the world, where they do this that I know..

Primary and secondary school education is always a duty of national government. at least teachers salary most be paid by national government.

Teachers/ police/army are the most important people in an country
and when you try to abuse the right of the teachers even God will not forgive you. their salary should be first.

when you have a case of student telling you 60% of them are now into prostitution and putting it on the Internet with their face on it. It shows a failure in the system. And it is a reflection of the government.

In a case where you have 2 in 3 student pass in one portion of nigeria. It shows they cheated. even if you cheat in secondary school. They will kick you out of the university. So what good is it to you or your society. I personally believe they cheated. 2 in 3 passing is not possible. the other state look ok.. you expect 1 in 3 passing. mostly with the way the schools are, where student are now sitting on the floor even in those state in question.

The state complain, they spent 60% of their budget on paying teacher salary. how can development come to state.

Anywhere where the salary of the teachers are not sure.. how can you have a good system. it is better than state runs the police, and all national government run education.

that is the police sharing the money they collected on the road on the Internet. state should handle police to pay them where, state staff dont wears bad cloth on the street like the police or go about begging for money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7lgHrG0pE

[img]http://bellanchi.files./2013/04/images_nigerian_police_bribe_money_477523164.jpg[/img][/size][/b]

A typical product of the south west educational system reporting from lalaland

7 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by shaboti: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
django1:

I can see how someone who can't read properly can misinterprete what I've written, so I will pardon your thrash talking.

The percentage shows a ratio of people that passed in a single state, it doesn't mean more people literally passed the exams more in any given state than another.

I hope you get it now.
hence the percentages since the states dont have equal number of students,your just going back and forth. Besides i dint see anybody saying tthat literally more students passed in some states than others, you manufactured that theory yourself

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by ketoprofen(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
babyosisi:

That is so correct
The number of registrants has no bearing on the population but rather a testament to the failure rate in the locality
So next year there are already 270K candidates in wait before you add the new SS3 school leavers

I would have said u should pity these people but they don't deserve pity.

2 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Foxycute(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Team Anambra but d truth must be told. Special centres package
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
shaboti: hence the percentages since the states dont have equal number of students,your just going back and forth. Besides i dint see anybody saying tthat literally more students passed in some states than others, you manufactured that theory yourself

What theory? What is theoretical about a statement of fact?

It was your 'I TOO KNOW' that caused you to misunderstand my earlier statement.

'More students passed the exams in the south west than they did in the south east'.

This is an inference that can be deduced from the statistical table provided by the Op, or is it all that favors your bigotry we all should talk about?

Your bigotry won't let y'all see that, your number of students writing exams are dwindling and a great percentage of those who does are engaging in malpractices.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
babyosisi:

That is so correct

That is the way they do it in your neck of wood, not in the south west. Its waec not GCE, you don't wait in sec schl to re-sit SSCE.

More pupils fails in the south west agreed but more students pass too, so please go and die.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by ketoprofen(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
django1:

'More students passed the exams in the south west than they did in the south east'.

This is an inference that can be deduced from the statistical table provided by the Op, or is it all that favors your bigotry we all should talk about?

Your bigotry won't let y'all see that, your number of students writing exams are dwindling and a great percentage of those who does are engaging in malpractices.

more students failed in your hood too, how is that?
I mean, the proportion of fail to pass in your hood is magnanimous. ie u are full of dullards.
How do I get it into your self denial skull again?
You are not ashamed .
U have special centers in SW like tomorrow no dey, u still failed more than u passed.
We closed the ones we had before the exam, you nurture yours.
Haters

3 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by ketoprofen(m): 12:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Lagos state swelled the pass rate of SW sef.
If we are to take djangos theory of no percentages , u will see that even more people passed in anambra, abia, Enugu, Imo than Oyo, Ogun, ekiti, ondo and osun states.
No matter where you take the argument to, SE get am.
So, of >77000 candidates in Oyo, only 14000 passed, while in anambra 34 000 passed.
I hate to say this but this is Even worse for you than the percentage theory . Iti /olodo redefined.
Ur stubbornness brought you to these facts.

4 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by eldoradoxx: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2014
django1:

Lol, what percentage? Did the percentage say more people passed the exams in the east than in southwest?

Most of you don't even know what you're looking at, just jumping up and down.
If I taught 100 students and 50 passed my exams and you taught 1500 and 300 pass, who is a more successful teacher ? Percentage says it all.

5 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by shaboti: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
django1:

some more people have answered your question man. Cant keep going back and forth with you.. and btw am not a tribal bigot. Shalom
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Bomich(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pls what is the position of osun state?bc we are running special education sytem
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by stevetech: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Up Anambra state
We are the light of this Nation
We excel in all our endeavours (Baba God made it so)
This is just the beginning....
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by stevetech: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yorubas are living on past glory...
"IT IS MUCH EASIER TO GET TO THE TOP BUT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO REMAIN AT THE TOP"
Those solving mathematics for Lagos state should also consider the fact that about 35% to 42% of Lagos population are made up of igbos.
I can authoritatively say that igbos account to to at least 10% of the total population of all non-igbo states in Nigeria.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by jaydave: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
How many scholars have anambra produced sef..lol...wen last have we heard of a student there dat wins any educational contest?even cheap cowbell national mathematics competition has any1 ova there won it of recent?..don't be deceived by d waec tin,make una head no con dey swell up ooo..lol...y'al have forgotten that one cud go to any state to reg as an external student..peepz from west bin registerin as an external in east like mahd cos of d way exam is conducted there..waec officials are so lax wen conducting exam in ya region cos of how hoodlum u ppl are..always threatening to kill any official that proves stubborn and strict during the exam..exam malpractice is done with ease in dat region.remember wen I served @one govt sch in Enugu..after long break 50% of d students r gone!!...lol...u wuld find dem in d market that time helping their parents
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by jaydave: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
They claim to be good and like 7 unis in south west are among top 10 unis in nigeria....lol...no need to shout...we automatically justified ..gbam!...
http://lindaikeji..nl/2012/06/nigerian-man-emerges-as-top-graduating.html?m=1

He's student from ifako ijaiye in lag thou had pri n secondary edu in north...omo oduduwa r blessed...lol
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by SenatorJames(m): 2:53am On Sep 01, 2014
uduokirika1: congrats to my people Anambra * always leading the pack since the death of Awolowo
Haaaaaaaa! You mean Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo, Baba Ikenne, the originator of western education in Nigeria? I will take this as a joke in the spirit of one Nigeria.

Omo Oduduwa.......
Igbo kwenu......
Sai Megida......
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by tonychristopher: 2:57am On Sep 01, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: States With Percentages over 50
1) Anambra, as usual: 65.92%
2) Abia, also as usual: 58.52%
3) Edo, new comer: 57.82%
4) Bayelsa, also new comer: 52.83%
5) Rivers, as usual: 52.78%
6) Enugu, as usual: 51.91%

I Thought They Said Igbos Don't Goo To School And This Is Always Igbo States TopIn It All.I Am Proud Of My Igbo Heritage.

A Word For Yorubas....They Should Stop Bragging And Go Back To Work.Igbos Have Come Back To Claim Their Rightful Position After The War.

Thank God For Creating Me Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by tonychristopher: 3:00am On Sep 01, 2014
Emeka
jaydave: How many scholars have anambra produced sef..lol...wen last have we heard of a student there dat wins any educational contest?even cheap cowbell national mathematics competition has any1 ova there won it of recent?..don't be deceived by d waec tin,make una head no con dey swell up ooo..lol...y'al have forgotten that one cud go to any state to reg as an external student..peepz from west bin registerin as an external in east like mahd cos of d way exam is conducted there..waec officials are so lax wen conducting exam in ya region cos of how hoodlum u ppl are..always threatening to kill any official that proves stubborn and strict during the exam..exam malpractice is done with ease in dat region.remember wen I served @one govt sch in Enugu..after long break 50% of d students r gone!!...lol...u wuld find dem in d market that time helping their parents

We Know That Yorubas AreFailed Tribe Both Economically And Educationally.

You Said Scholars And Anambra Has The Highest International Recognized Scholars From Oby EzekwesilI To Dora To EMEKA

2 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by tonychristopher: 3:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Israel
opeyehmmy:
With all due RESPECT...DESPITE being on TOP of the ranking chart all year long, it seems the RESULTS being achieved is handicap 'coz still na spare part biz. with PIDGIN language, Coming to run after vehicles in Lagos all in d name of selling, Money rituals without boundaries, Dealing in FAKE & substandard products, e.t.c. IGBO KWEENU!!! Make ur Results count, make sumtin good out of ur Education & let's move our Nation forward... 'A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE'

That's The Problem With Your People. Igbos Do Not Compete In Any Endeavor...We Take Over Just Like Jews.God Had Made Them Like That.Igbos Are Tips In Education Business And Cooperate Economy. Lets Not Talk About Commerce.

Understudy Them Don't HateThem

You Saw Hire They Took On Nigeria And Global Powers For ThRee Years. With The Help Of Ideal

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by tonychristopher: 3:27am On Sep 01, 2014
HausaTransact
chy101: 1 million likes..

That's The Problem With Yorubas.They Just Act Ostrich.Aiming They Know It All But Know Nothing.

Its Here In Lagos That I See Many Young Yorubas That Doesn't Understand Simple Broken English Then Go To Places Like SAgamu AnD Ota....You CaN't Do Business In English There.

Tomorrow They Tell Me They Yorubas Are Educated.

I Think They Compete With Gauss

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by dapsonlou(m): 3:31am On Sep 01, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Abagworo said Rochas has rehabilitated over 200 schools....Now,I wanna see the gaddenm result or you Rochas bootlickers should shut your mouth for life and never you APC goons compare Obi to any living man in Nigeria....Peter Obi is the greatest Nigerian Alive.

Maybe the greatest in your village.
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by sidnigga: 4:33am On Sep 01, 2014
tonychristopher: Emeka

You Said Scholars And Anambra Has The Highest International Recognized Scholars From Oby EzekwesilI To Dora To EMEKA

Lol... Old people
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by sidnigga: 4:48am On Sep 01, 2014
tonychristopher: Emeka

Lol... Tell me what makes south east economical giant in dis nation? .... Common fertile land for agricultural purpose isn't available there.. Errytin bout dat region is dry... I'm sure u know south south counted their region out of south east..errybdy knows dey ain't igbo.. Thank God none of d mineral resources we depend on r deposited in igbo land. God had forseen d future dats y he shared resources according to d behaviour of ppl dat dwell therein... If south east seceded out of Nigeria what wud dey depend on...... Business, duping nd rituals kwaaa??
Let's just over this.. Let's preach one nation
Pls don't bring this typical igbo act to nairaland.... Always trying to cause chaos and division ... Well all tribes get dem own..to mention few, Tribalism na igbo get am. Yoruba, hausa and others get dem own too
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by tonychristopher: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2014
sidnigga:

Lol... Tell me what makes south east economical giant in dis nation? .... Common fertile land for agricultural purpose isn't available there.. Errytin bout dat region is dry... I'm sure u know south south counted their region out of south east..errybdy knows dey ain't igbo.. Thank God none of d mineral resources we depend on r deposited in igbo land. God had forseen d future dats y he shared resources according to d behaviour of ppl dat dwell therein... If south east seceded out of Nigeria what wud dey depend on...... Business, duping nd rituals kwaaa??
Pls don't bring this typical igbo act to nairaland.... Always trying to cause chaos and division ... Well all tribes get dem own..to mention few, Tribalism na igbo get am. Yoruba, hausa and others get dem own too

Have you been to Ebonyi state before

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by tonychristopher: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2014
sidnigga:

who owns these i will love you to give me facts not we are these

the only black man in the world dealing on Rolls Royce...guess what is an igbo man Coscharis

the only black man that vave a car firm is an igbo man...innsson - inocent chukwuma

the only blackman among the founders of internet is an igboman...-philip emeagwali (touted to be the smartest man from africa)

the only black man that is among the top 5 neuro scientist guess who..is an igboman Dr Njemanze (NASA USA)

can you do some research please and thank me later

the first black man to ever buy and own a rolls royce in africa is who..the richest man then, Dangote is a new money

DO U KNOW HIM

SIR,LOUIS CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU

a bit research wont hurt you

do you still want more information

tell me why i wont aspire to be like these. we have role m0dels in igboland...

THE BIGGEST INDIGENOUS ICT FIRM IN NIGERIA THAT IS QUOTED ON STOCK EXCHANGE IS BEEN OWNED BY IGBO MAN MR.OKERE THE PRESIDENT/CEO OF CWG (COMPUTER WAREHOUSE GROUP) DO a bit research ...i am in the ICT industry and we are big players from hardwares to softwares to the dude that sell the earpiece in computer village to Zinox,CWA, Anabel mobile phones, to OVIM Tablets etc

WHO CONTROLS BANKING

we KNOW uba,fidelity,diamond etc

IT we know zinox,we know the Computer village players
online we know WAKANOW, we know linda ikeji, we know bellanaija
Maritime...just go to apapa and do the maths and get back to me

Presently UWAJE is been interviewed on channels now, can you please tune to channels.. then who owns biggest device online store www.slot.com,

Numerous Transport companies (ABC, The Young Shall Grow, Dan Dollars, etc)
Numerous Highbrow Hotels
Emzor Pharmaceuticals
Ibeto Industries
Capital Oil
Coscharis Motors
Linkserve Ltd
Fidelity Bank
Diamond Bank
Other banks with substansive Igbo interest (UBA, AfriBank etc)
Alaba traders
Idumota traders
Ladipo traders
ASPAMDA traders
Sun Newspaper
Champion Newspapers
ThisDay news paper
Zinox computers

Eko Hospital one of the best in Lagos (owned by 2 Igbo and 1 Yoruba)

http://www.tech360ng.com/ict-contribution-gdp-clause-austin-okere-attached-prediction/

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body;

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or silly claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang Molested severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.

2 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by tonychristopher: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2014
sidnigga:

my dear you are funny and the way you reason is funny, have you heard of abakiliki rice, have you ever thought of how you sound that igbos dont have a fertile land, so you grow our casava,yam etc...lol, this so so so funny...

who owns these i will love you to give me facts not we are these

the only black man in the world dealing on Rolls Royce...guess what is an igbo man Coscharis

the only black man that vave a car firm is an igbo man...innsson - inocent chukwuma

the only blackman among the founders of internet is an igboman...-philip emeagwali (touted to be the smartest man from africa)

the only black man that is among the top 5 neuro scientist guess who..is an igboman Dr Njemanze (NASA USA)

the first black man to ever buy and own a rolls royce in africa is who..the richest man then, Dangote is a new money

DO U KNOW HIM

THE BIGGEST INDIGENOUS ICT FIRM IN NIGERIA THAT IS QUOTED ON STOCK EXCHANGE IS BEEN OWNED BY IGBO MAN MR.OKERE THE PRESIDENT/CEO OF CWG (COMPUTER WAREHOUSE GROUP) DO a bit research ...i am in the ICT industry and we are big players from hardwares to softwares to the dude that sell the earpiece in computer village to Zinox,CWA, Anabel mobile phones, to OVIM Tablets etc

WHO CONTROLS BANKING

Presently UWAJE is been interviewed on channels now, can you please tune to channels.. then who owns biggest device online store www.slot.com,

Numerous Highbrow Hotels
Emzor Pharmaceuticals
Ibeto Industries
Capital Oil
Coscharis Motors
Linkserve Ltd
Fidelity Bank
Diamond Bank
Alaba traders
Idumota traders
Ladipo traders
ASPAMDA traders
Sun Newspaper
Champion Newspapers
ThisDay news paper
Zinox computers

http://www.tech360ng.com/ict-contribution-gdp-clause-austin-okere-attached-prediction/

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or silly claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang Molested severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.who owns these i will love you to give me facts not we are these

DO U KNOW HIM

WHO CONTROLS BANKING

Numerous Highbrow Hotels
Emzor Pharmaceuticals
Ibeto Industries
Capital Oil
Coscharis Motors
Linkserve Ltd
Fidelity Bank
Diamond Bank
Alaba traders
Idumota traders
Ladipo traders
ASPAMDA traders
Sun Newspaper
Champion Newspapers
ThisDay news paper
Zinox computers

QUESTIONS

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.

4 Likes

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by opeyehmmy(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2014
tonychristopher: Israel

That's The Problem With Your People. Igbos Do Not Compete In Any Endeavor...We Take Over Just Like Jews.God Had Made Them Like That.Igbos Are Tips In Education Business And Cooperate Economy. Lets Not Talk About Commerce.

Understudy Them Don't HateThem

You Saw Hire They Took On Nigeria And Global Powers For ThRee Years. With The Help Of Ideal
PLS!!! WHAT WAS UR GRADE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE (WAEC)?
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by tonychristopher: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2014
opeyehmmy:
PLS!!! WHAT WAS UR GRADE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE (WAEC)?

I am so sorry to disappoint you....I never had any grades...in short I never passed through any formal education...not even kindergarten...so don't bother about the grades but bother on the subject matter.....

Such a funny question.

Got jobs to face here..please do me a favor

Don't you ever quote me again

1 Like

Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by opeyehmmy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

I am so sorry to disappoint you....I never had any grades...in short I never passed through any formal education...not even kindergarten...so don't bother about the grades but bother on the subject matter.....

Such a funny question.

Got jobs to face here..please do me a favor

Don't you ever quote me again

Tnks!!! Ur previous & recent comment shows u're a failure... U've jst confirmed dat. Tnx once more coz u gave me more than wat i requested frm u. Anywaiz, av a gr8 day & pray 2 GOD for achievement. So so sad! I couldn't do u a favor dis tym, maybe nxt time tho. *winks*
Re: Statistics for WAEC 2014 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
django1:

I can see how someone who can't read properly can misinterprete what I've written, so I will pardon your thrash talking.

The percentage shows a ratio of people that passed in a single state, it doesn't mean more people literally passed the exams more in any given state than another.

I hope you get it now.

Let me rephrase your statement in bold....The percentage shows a ratio of people that failed in a single state, it doesn't mean more people literally failed the exams more in any given state than another. What's the difference between your comment quoted and rephrased if both passed and failed are extracted from 100%? You just contradicted yourself.

You are an ignorant empty fellow and very smugly about it. Sounds like you want sampling to be based solely on the number of people who passed without taking into account percentage or pass rate which is (# of passed/# of takers x 100). What's the difference, if not an excellent representation of these two case studies; If class A had 10 people sat for an exam and 5 passed vs class B next door had 100 people who sat for the same exam 50 passed? None if you are smart. The difference would be present if 6.5 in class A passed out of 10, and Class B remained unchanged at 50 passed out of 100, that's what happened in Anambra vs Lagos or other states with larger takers. It's akin to disputing the rationale behind the selective process on why Princeton university is rated best in the US because it has lower enrollment which will reflect lower amount of passed individuals compared to much larger universities which will have a higher enrollment rate and consequently higher number of passed individuals but that does not mean anything if you are not providing the result in percentages so we can know the pass rate. THIS IS COMMON SENSE!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student / Ishaq Oloyede Resumes As JAMB Registrar; See How He Was Received (photos) / 15 Facts About Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.