Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) (26234 Views)

Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev / See Picture Of The Ebola Suspected Quarantined Nurse Who Escaped To Enugu / On The Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by davidoye: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2014
GenBuhari:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBRvNJ5rEJM

For me the white man is over-hyping the Ebola out break if it existed at all - definitely there is propaganda about the deadliness of Ebola, it may surprise many that there is at least one disease more deadly than they claim ebola is.

Why do you think Ebola propaganda is being propelled by the white man?

Why do you think they want to panic us and make us fearful of Ebola.?

What do you think about the theory that they want to panic us into accepting dangerous experimental vaccines (and probably other unrelated dangerous medical tests) to be used on Nigerian / West African population.

Do you know it is almost impossible to find somebody who has been filmed suffering from the symptoms of Ebola?
It makes you wonder if the disease exists at all.

Why are is WHO creating hysteria for Ebola and not Rabies? Is it because Ebola is for discrediting Africa only?

I saw this video where Liberian president was on CNN saying that there has been 47 deaths in Liberia and that 28 of those has been medical staff. As she was saying this CNN was flashing up that 730 deaths in the West African region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGx66evPmk

It struck me that CNN or W.H.O. are exaggerating the deaths because if as we are told that Liberia is one of the major epicentres of the Ebola, then surely its share of the 730 deaths should be in the region of at least 200 deaths instead of 47 deaths.

But even more surprising is the part that she said 28 of the deaths were medical staff, meaning only 19 patients have died in Liberia.

So a major epicentre of the illness has only recorded 19 deaths ?

Then she reveals that her people are resisting authorities .. W.T. .? what does it mean? is it that Liberians were not aware of the epidemic until the USA medical mission told them?

What do you think?

Researcher talks about a case of how epidemic hoaxes are used to sell dangerous vaccines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_7ZrYlOs8

Ebola vaccine share stocks rise on back of epidemic propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dqxZr_iY6c

statements like dis made south africa d highest country with hiv prevalence in africa.at a time it was one / in three soutn africans.d president den denied existence of hiv,denied importation of condoms and claimed dere was no hiv n it was d west's ploy of making money.I was in med school den,a lecturer of mine was of dat silly opinion too.too pathetic his wife,a classmate of mine died of hiv while in med school.pls before u lead people astray I would like u to go spend 3 weeks with d isolated patients in lagos or portharcourt and lets c if u would come back alive.then u can come and tell us ur discovery.yes the west made money from hiv and dey re going to make from ebola but dat doesnt deny d existence.I believe people should b imprisoned for dis kind of statements cos u re trying to mislead d public

1 Like

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
is that all our govt can do?some prison yard fine pass these
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
funbox: The Ebola Isolation Centre in Kuje, Abuja is almost completed. below you will find the before and after pictures of the renovated ward, which is the former male ward at Kuje General Hospital.

http://dailytrumpeters..com.es/2014/08/photos-see-ebola-isolation-centre-in.html?m=1
dey were quick to bring ebola isolation centre to kuje but dey ar nt quick to develop kuje.
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
studio14: why Kuje why not Maitama ?
it simply means dat Kuje is 4 d masses o.
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by Simitrendy: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

empty words
lol pipu sha...make use of dat tin pls
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by Simitrendy: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
donphilopus:

It might be empty to you, but as for me and my family, we would never be isolated in that place.
Amen o
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by shoboy9: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
If this is all they have in kuje yhen the people should go and shoot the health minister now. The best way to isolate an ebola patient is with separate bathroom and toilet at least for suspect cases. And more importantly where are the staff supposed to decontaminate before leaving the ward? Without that the centre will just be carrying ebola from the patient to the society. Probably another waste of money. Useless propaganda.
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by TundeCole(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
allanphash7: bro J is performing bro J till 2023

Here we go again! Another political brainwashed slowpoke!!! Shit licker... Bottom cleaner.... Internet Vagabon.

I rest my CASE on YOU!!!.

1 Like

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by luvdy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
never seen any country as un-serious as nigeria when it comes to health,no isolation centres in the whole country even after the out break of lassa fever years back and now ebola.what the hell is wrong with us nigerians?
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hey! hey!! Hey!!! coal or WTF you call yourself , i can now see that u need to be isolated

alaileko omo ale
TundeCole:

Here we go again! Another political brainwashed slowpoke!!! Shit licker... Bottom cleaner.... Internet Vagabon.

I rest my CASE on YOU!!!.
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by TundeCole(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
allanphash7: Hey! hey!! Hey!!! coal or WTF you call yourself , i can now see that u need to be isolated

alaileko omo ale

May day! may day!!

Infectious animal from the ZOO of Zaire on the loose.

Animal name: allanphash7
Recommendation: Treat with insecticide!
Disease Level: Beyond calculation.
Current location: nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by ChiefAdams: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
TundeCole:

May day! may day!!

Hahaahahaha! bros u wicked oooo!
You wan finish that guy ni?
Take it easy on him man! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by TundeCole(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
ChiefAdams:

Hahaahahaha! bros u wicked oooo!
You wan finish that guy ni?
Take it easy on him man! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not my fault bro! He who beats the Drum of war should be ready to dance to it!!!
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by magicalkid: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
ARE U STILL BROWSING WITH MONEY?, WE HAVE MADE IT EASY 4 U JUST REGISTER AT WWW.ROYALSOLACE.TK AND GET UPDATES OF FREE BROWSING CHEATS AND TUTORIALS.(TUTORIALS ON HOW TO HACK 2GO WITH USERNAME,HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AND LASTEST ALL NETWORK CHEATS. HURRY NOW@WWW.ROYALSOLACE.TK
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
the whole world saw your post and laugh, you felt ontop of the world like a champion not knowing that you a filty rag, well you go back home to ask your people that who is dancing skelewu on your destiny cos you have completely gone to where people like you are. Eranko jatijati
TundeCole:

May day! may day!!

Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by hamzo28(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Amen ooooo
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by neyur: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
donphilopus:

It might be empty to you, but as for me and my family, we would never be isolated in that place.

those wu were isolated,arent dey serving the living God?..
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by Brizy(m): 1:17am On Aug 31, 2014
donphilopus: May any of us never end up being isolated in these so-called Isolation Centres in Jesus Name (Amen)!
Amen
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by TundeCole(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
allanphash7: [s]the whole world saw your post and laugh, you felt ontop of the world like a champion not knowing that you a filty rag, well you go back home to ask your people that who is dancing skelewu on your destiny cos you have completely gone to where people like you are. Eranko[/s] jatijati

Now i see you are terribly suffering from the law of diminishing returns. A problem you inherited right from child birth. no wonder you are faced deeply with unwarranted inferiority complex that makes you wanna lick the boots of others. Our arguments started with ur GEJ till whatever thing... you are nothing but a cheap long time neglected fossil with partially fixed modulus obloganta grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
oro no dun, o fe ke. kiss my ass fool.

i dont exchange words with dog like you go and bite you people

e-diot
TundeCole:

Now i see you are terribly suffering from the law of diminishing returns. A problem you inherited right from child birth. no wonder you are faced deeply with unwarranted inferiority complex that makes you wanna lick the boots of others. Our arguments started with ur GEJ till whatever thing... you are nothing but a cheap long time neglected fossil with partially fixed modulus obloganta grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) by TundeCole(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
allanphash7: oro no dun, o fe ke. kiss my ass fool.

i dont exchange words with dog like you go and bite you people

e-diot

Hahahaha! I laugh in pidgin English. Opolo e ti dudu ju. Aguntan lasanlasan ti n se b‘eniyan ni e.

You ain‘t nothing to me man. Onponu aiyeraiye. Hahahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. / Unidentified Man Dies In A Commercial Bus In Kano (Photos) / Liberia Gives Available Doses Of Zmapp Three African Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.