Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter (26229 Views)

Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" / Kehinde Bademosi's Response To Critiques Concerning Him Being Gay / Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Symphony007: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Derele edun is on nairaland and saw all the derogatory comments made by nairaland against him in the thread about his dressing to the kids choice award. He twitted links of the thread to his twitter followers...nairalanders should be bear in mind that hurtful comments they make about personalities e.g politicians, celebrities,etc might also be seen by them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by tpia1: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
so, they're also seeing all the "which celebrity would you like to sleep with", "which celebrity would you like for them to view inside your house/bedroom", etc threads and comments?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by acenazt: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mehn make I'm no vex oh but him dressing dey pain my eye. So if wetin we write pain am make him please dress like human being.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
But that's none of my business.

This tea sweet die

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by NeuroBoss(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dude must be pained. Nairalanders are not nice

19 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Maybe this should teach us to watch what we say online.

This is a faceless forum but they are being used by real people and you don't know where you may meet one of them one day.

To have a good online reputation is very important because one's post or comment online can get him/her arrested.

6 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Gay dude

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Olucheye(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Symphony007: nairalanders should be bear in mind that hurtful comments they make about personalities e.g politicians, celebrities,etc might also be seen by them.

Isn't this a public fora, why should it be borne in mind again?

The said comments you tag as being hurtful, are called criticisms. It's expected in EVERY society where any topic whatsoever is being discussed.

Some, for the fun of being trolls.. even Judas was Jesus's troll...how much more Nairaland.

It's now left for him to adjust or keep at his GAYISH ways.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Briareos(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
So, lemme get this straight... Nairaland wrote about Derenle. Derenle now tweets what Nairaland wrote about him. Now, Nairaland writes about Derenle's tweet about what Nairaland wrote about him?

So, soon, Derenle will again tweet what Nairaland wrote about him tweeting what Nairaland wrote about him in the first place.

300 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by uken73(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
It's a publicity stunt for the guy. The guy likes what he's doing & expects people to talk about it. That's exactly what was done on Nairaland. The guy must be very happy re-tweeting it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
NAIRALAND
D only planet full of Beef kings n queens grin

8 Likes 1 Share

grin
Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by bunmioguns(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by mindworx: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin
Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Chinom(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why are we being fed all these Crap on the FP ?!!. First it was davido, now this clown. I tireooo

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by calobinna(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
if he sees it nko?....he can do whatever he wants with his life....if he wants to be the lady gaga of Nigeria..fine.. nobody go hol am for shoe, with that shoe sef to hol am no sure!... buh I think he's the fastest and the best OAP we have here in Nigeria...i think he deserves the respect!

#peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Princecalm(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
He should know that nairaland is a rugged place.

5 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Superstar007(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
So make we boil yam angry sad

Anywhere. Enjoy this!

A man dies and goes to hell, and
meets Satan. Satan says to the man;
"Nowadays, people entering hell are
able to choose their own personal
hell. I will take you to series of
doors, and you will look inside the room, and tell me if that is where you would like to spend eternity." The man agrees and Satan takes him down a long, dark hallway. Satan opens the first door, the man looks inside, and sees thousands of people standing on their heads on a hard-wooden floor. The man says; This looks too uncomfortable.
Show me the next room please."
Satan then walks the man down to
the second door. The man looks
inside, and sees thousands of people standing on their heads on a concrete
floor. The man says; "This is even
worse. Please show me another
room." Satan nods and takes him to
the third door, and the man looks
inside; he sees thousands of people standing knee-deep in liquid shit, all
drinking coffee. The man says; "This is
the place for me." Satan then asks;
"Are you sure? Once the door closes
you can never go back..." The man
says; "I'm positive. I do love coffee." The man steps in, and Satan closes the
door. Just before the man could get
comfortable, a voice on the
loudspeaker says; "Coffee break is
over, BACK ON YOUR HEADS!!!! grin grin

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Na as goat take stand for market dem go price am.. tongue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by LordCenturion(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
nairaland forum,people with high mentality plenty here, . denrele just become a victim, .. ...nairaland forum members unhnm, grin grin

mo gbe di fun yin, ,ayetoto, aye akamara

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
mb wasted gbam!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Brymo: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
And so.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by jeamie(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
NeuroBoss: Dude must be pained. Nairalanders are not nice
Like if you are a proud nairalander cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by iluvweed(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin
Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by walexmini(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wats d big deal...No b human like u?

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by Tmtn: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by disloman(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
What r we suppose to do abt that?Haaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter by hikmojj(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
pls hw has dis increase my CGPA

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background / Happy 44th Birthday To Star Actor Adebayo Femi (picture) / Bongos Ikwue Now An Evangelist, Changes Name To Ebenezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.