Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:39 AM

Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back (64723 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / Family Of Dead Nigerian Nurse On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Jaideyone(m): 2:55am On Aug 30, 2014
why would a doctor be dumb enough to treat an Ebola patient on his own outside a designated Ebola center in secrete? how much was he paid? how dumb can people get who is going to spend the money now that the fool is dead

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 30, 2014
SHE NEEDS A DIRTY SLAP FIRST. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Konjour(m): 3:01am On Aug 30, 2014
So people who are being 'Quarantined' are allowed to still move around. What is the essence of

the Quarantine then? Whoever she comes in contact with in the said Abia will also elude the

government somehow and run to another state innit?
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by MisterLongman(m): 3:01am On Aug 30, 2014
Ignorance. Is indeed a big disease..... IMO she thinks avoiding the quarantine centre is same thing as avoiding ebola but if she already has this disease ( God forbid), she is putting life of the people she came in contact with on her away to abia at risk...... Nigerians are now putting other innocent nigerians at risk...... God punish that stupid ecowas diplomat (patrick sawyer II). He deserves to be arrested for his stupid action. P.S the ecowas diplomat am talking about is olubukun koye, the he-goat ecowas diplomat that added petrol to a dying fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by priscaoge(f): 3:04am On Aug 30, 2014
Akdegreat: SHE NEEDS A DIRTY SLAP FIRST. angry
With whose hand?cheesycheesy. Maybe u can do d slappingundecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by whitecat007: 3:08am On Aug 30, 2014
Nice try! Now give us the name of the person who is on the run and at high risk of infecting others.
Leopantro: the name of the diplomat is Olu Ibukun Koye
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by priscaoge(f): 3:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Jaideyone: why would a doctor be dumb enough to treat an Ebola patient on his own outside a designated Ebola center in secrecy? how much was he paid? how dumb can people get who is going to spend the money now that the fool is dead
Since people can commit suicide bomb,what do u expect? See where his greedy a$s has landed many souls.

4 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by sucess001(m): 3:11am On Aug 30, 2014
But this doctor Enemuo is an I.diot tho.

How cud he even use an hotel...a public facility to treat the guy...imagine how many people could have been infected nw....

D diplomat he helped now is alive while he and is family re dying....

U see the way our doctors reason?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by priscaoge(f): 3:16am On Aug 30, 2014
sucess001: But this doctor Enemuo is an I.diot tho.

How cud he even use an hotel...a public facility to treat the guy...imagine how many people could have been infected nw....

D diplomat he helped now is alive while he and is family re dying....

U see the way our doctors reason?
This particular doctor reasons thru his anu$ no doubt. He's just too greedy n selfish. He sold his soul to d devil just because of money. I wonder if it ever occurred to him that his life n that of his family is @ risk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 30, 2014
And dis same greedy/foolish doctor must have been treating other patients all this while knowing fully well that there are tendencies for him to be infected....I call him greedy cos I see no reason why wit d amount of ebola awareness created 4 some wks nw, a doctor wil hide 2 treat an ebola patient ecxept 4 MONEY!

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 30, 2014
Emmafrancis: Like seriously Am yet To understand the rational behind the fleeing of people that r supposed to be quarantined.
Tis normal human intuition , they don't wanna believe they have Ebola , they don't wanna see it nor hear it and they don't wanna be placed alongside people who seem to have it ! That is the rationale behind fleeing patients !!

God Help them and us too ..... The world has gone crazy !!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Dubby6(m): 3:34am On Aug 30, 2014
My own anger is people escaping surveillance and quarantine...Are they mad or just wicked..Is dat doctor a fool?
Pls anytime somebody escapes, no matter d person, put his name on a wanted list to b brought back DOA
Make i See if Aba boys no go burn them as e dey hot
Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by gogo2479: 3:35am On Aug 30, 2014
This Dr. Enemuo if at all he is a real doctor is the biggest fool of the century. An Ecowas diplomat afflicted with deadly ebola disease convinced you to secretly treat him in a hotel so he doesn't infect his family or loved ones. Why didn't you stay with him the hotel, why do you go home and infect your own family. I wish you did not die but live to see what damage you had done to yourself and your family. Foolish man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by chaloner(m): 3:41am On Aug 30, 2014
una no dey sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Onilaiscool(f): 3:44am On Aug 30, 2014
If you suspect you have come in contact with someone who has Ebola, PLEASE NOTE: Running to your village will not save you! It will rather ensure that you die and that you kill your relatives too. If you develop Ebola disease while hiding from quarantine, your story will come out eventually. Without good care, Ebola will kill you painfully. The good news is, the handling of reported Ebola cases in Nigeria is excellent. Ebola fatality rates in Nigeria are the lowest in the world right now. You have a good chance of staying alive if you seek help from the right authorities. Call 0800-EBOLA-HELP (0800-326524357) now. Please share this with all your contacts on Facebook, Whatsapp and BBM

164 Likes 251 Shares

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 30, 2014
Nigerians like cursing dead people. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they have been punished enough already. You know, being dead, and all.

10 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by peter1994(m): 3:51am On Aug 30, 2014
maybe she is afraid that even if she was not infected before, she would be because she will come in contact with people who have the virus.

Hmm me wen get plans to marry doc. b4
I guess i'll stick to ChE

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 30, 2014
She should have been shot on sight.

There needs to be a severe repercussion to those that bolt and unnecessarily expose the community.

"One life for twenty".
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Liamm(m): 4:00am On Aug 30, 2014
OH MY GOD!shocked. She wants to infect residents of abia state including me?

Tell me this is a joke grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by F117A: 4:00am On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG: She should have been shot on sight.

There needs to be a severe repercussion to those that bolt and unnecessarily expose the community.

"One life for twenty".
Thereby making her more contagious.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 30, 2014
F117A: Thereby making her more contagious.

How so?

Your lack of surgical lethal weapon take down knowledge is staggering.

Expand your knowledge of weaponry and bullets before you spout off next time.

Ebola ONLY infects by direct contact with body fluids. No contact with body fluid means no infection.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Feedmemore(f): 4:14am On Aug 30, 2014
See what greed has done to this doctor and his entire household. I just don't want to utter a cursed word toward the dead. And see what ignorant is about to do to the sister, where is she running to, Eh? May God save us all.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by F117A: 4:14am On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG:

How so?

Your lack of surgical lethal weapon take down knowledge is staggering.

Expand your knowledge of weaponry and bullets before you spout off next time.

Ebola ONLY infects by direct contact with body fluids. No contact with body fluid means no infection.
You said 'shot on sight.
Unless the shooter will be always be completly protected,which is not possible,there will always be chance of infection.

5 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Bertbert: 4:15am On Aug 30, 2014
That lady is wicked, she should be tried in court for intending genocide and should be jailed,in fact she should be QUARANJAILED...

14 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:15am On Aug 30, 2014
i blame the dead doctor for all this! How can you know that your patient i suffering from EVD and still you didn't alert the ministry of health so that he can be quarantined. The doctor probably wanted to treat the man in secret so that he will chop alone, now look what his greed and selfishness has caused for his family. He knew he was treating an ebola patient yet he didn't alert his family members so that they can take some precautions. Again he must have thought that if he alerted his family members, they may alert the authorities about the patient for fear of their lives and his too.

That doctor is either wicked or stupid or maybe the two combined. How can you, a medical doctor be the one helping the spread of this virus ? are they not suposed to be the "enlightened" ones? why are they so wicked and greedy? i just don't understand at all.

only a few of our doctors are qualified to be called doctors. majority are as wack as they come!

Nigerian doctors endangering the lives of nigerians since 1960

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Leopantro: the name of the diplomat is Olu Ibukun Koye
Tribal e-war cookin

brings out e-plate & spoon grin

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 30, 2014
F117A: You said 'shot on sight.
Unless the shooter will be always be completly protected,which is not possible,there will always be chance of infection.

Again, you continue to demonstrate a clear case of lack of knowledge on the subject, stop trying to bury yourself deeper.

I would explain the logic to you but I will let you continue to wallow in your ignorance until one day you figure it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by devour129: 4:24am On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge:
This particular doctor reasons thru his anu$ no doubt. He's just too greedy n selfish. He sold his soul to d devil just because of money. I wonder if it ever occurred to him that his life n that of his family is @ risk.
doubt if he was thinking about his family cos if he was he could have stayed away from them just like the mad man he was treating stayed away from his but kept his girlfriend with him. Am sure the doctor was thinking of how to spoil his own girlfriend with his new wealth n got carried way .so angry right now
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by HealNigeria: 4:27am On Aug 30, 2014
Hmmn... This is serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria / Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos / Health Advice: Doctors Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.