Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back (64747 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / Family Of Dead Nigerian Nurse On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by F117A: 4:27am On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG:

Again, you continue to demonstrate a clear case of lack of knowledge on the subject, stop trying to bury yourself deeper.

I would explain the logic to you but I will let you continue to wallow in your ignorance until one day you figure it out.
lol.
See mumu.
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Akdegreat: SHE NEEDS A DIRTY SLAP FIRST. angry
If #2million is to be offered 2 d slapper to slap d slappee, would u be kind enuf to do d slappin? grin

6 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 30, 2014
F117A: lol.
See mumu.

That was quick. I didn't think you'll resort to grunts and howls so soon grin
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Tundeiab(m): 4:50am On Aug 30, 2014
Beync: What is the meaning of quarantine? Somebody educate me
Quarantine means to keep one under watch for a period of time while such person's movement is restricted...

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Tundeiab(m): 4:55am On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge:
With whose hand?cheesycheesy. Maybe u can do d slappingundecided
I will do the slapping but I gat to wear my protective coat and put on double gloves.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by free2ryhme: 4:58am On Aug 30, 2014
Emmafrancis: Like seriously Am yet To understand the rational behind the fleeing of people that r supposed to be quarantined.

Freedom sweet oooo
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by desy24444(m): 5:00am On Aug 30, 2014
For God sake y will they travel wen they know dat if they re infected,they can pass it on. There must be a bad egg. Jst lik d nurse that travel to enugu n dis doctor dat treated the ECOWAS diplomat secretly
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Tundeiab(m): 5:00am On Aug 30, 2014
peter1994: maybe she is afraid that even if she was not infected before, she would be because she will come in contact with people who have the virus.

Hmm me wen get plans to marry doc. b4
I guess i'll stick to ChE
I think marrying a mechanic will be better... grin
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 30, 2014
Tundeiab: I will do the slapping but I gat to wear my protective coat and put on double gloves.

Just take both knees out from 100 yards first so that she stops running, then send a round from up top down into her heart for an instant kill and little blood loss.

Then let the suited up clean up crew take her away and then decom the kill zone.

These are serious times that requires serious actions.

I'm not advocating killing folks just because they have Ebola but if you escape from quarantine and risk infecting others then you've basically given up your right to life.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Tundeiab(m): 5:20am On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG:

Just take both knees out from 100 yards first so that she stops running, then send a round from up top down into her heart for an instant kill and little blood loss.

Then let the suited up clean up crew take her away and then decom the kill zone.

These are serious times that requires serious actions.

I'm not advocating killing folks just because they have Ebola but if you escape from quarantine and risk infecting others then you've basically given up your right to life.
bro! Your description above is worth commending. Are you a military personnel abi you don kill person b4? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Allwility: 5:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Yesterday, rumors circulating Aba had it that the said woman checked in at a hospital but was referred to another hospital. On arrival at the second hospital, the nurses noticed the ebola like symptoms and fled.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by crackhouse(m): 5:24am On Aug 30, 2014
Devil is controlling them.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by adeowo84(m): 5:26am On Aug 30, 2014
grin all dis deBOLA you idiots nd dumb heads are trying to share around dis country...dearis JESU O

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Cul4real(m): 5:31am On Aug 30, 2014
Was he nt an igbo man under surveillance that took Ebola from Lagos to portharcurt and the same igbo sister proving ignorance of sprending the virus, what a wicked trib!

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 30, 2014
Modern day variant of evil forest

8 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by uzolexis(f): 5:33am On Aug 30, 2014
Kkkk
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by arsetalks(m): 5:38am On Aug 30, 2014
I am not cruel but if you say I am, your business. I think the woman when found should be injected and killed.

Exactly what I would have done if it was my family. Kill her for her selfishness. The world can do without people like her.

Even if she was an illiterate, she would have heard enough news to know the implication of her action.

Whoever runs from being quarantine should be killed. We won't miss them.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by saintneo(m): 5:38am On Aug 30, 2014
I think the first symptom of ebola is brain damage.

With all the information available why do people run away to go and infect other people. Most people infected always loose their rational thinking faculty.

Disclaimer: This is the thought of an angry observer.

7 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by excellentmomma(f): 5:39am On Aug 30, 2014
Sahara desert! Why is ur report so skewed! Who is dis Ecowas diplomat causing trouble now, him no get name ni,
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by akinrin: 5:43am On Aug 30, 2014
She is under surveillance not quarantine. She must be negative. All those who may likely be positive are under close watch. Stop creating tension just to make front page.
It will be in her own best interest to report herself and call for help as soon as she start feeling any sign of Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:46am On Aug 30, 2014
Cul4real: Was he nt an igbo man under surveillance that took Ebola from Lagos to portharcurt and the same igbo sister proving ignorance of sprending the virus, what a wicked tribe!
Ghenghen! grin

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by justi4jesu(f): 5:47am On Aug 30, 2014
I feel sorry for people that will get in contact with her both from the taxi she takes to the Bus park that goes to Abia... cry cry cry

Maybe just maybe everyone should have one of those Ebola screening devices in their suit cases or handbags until this dilemma called EBOLA is completely gone.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Miner13: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2014
were obirin yii po ju ti sawyer lo oooo angry
this woman madness pass sawyer own ooo
chronic madness

5 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by henryobinna(m): 6:04am On Aug 30, 2014
Dpress: no one likes restricted movement.
that is nonsense!
don't they know that the chances of them surviving is higher when quarantined than when not, plus they'll just infect others, and that's pure wickedness
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by chukkystar(m): 6:06am On Aug 30, 2014
As she dey come back, dem for just shoot her for head whether she carry the Ebola or not..

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Krak(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2014
rdokoye: This report is a load of rubbish, because the government doesn’t quarantine all second and third hand contacts with the index case. What they do is place them under surveillance, then tell them to contact them once they become symptomatic.

Individuals that are symptomatic are quarantined and treated, until their body either fights the virus off, or it gives up.

The infection and death of the doctor, her brother, makes her a first contact.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by DaWorshiper(m): 6:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Ask google! That's why what u're using is called a smart phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Aewesomz: 6:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Sad news in PH
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Tis Ebola of a tin is bloody scary.
But can't those in quarantine be absolutely locked from fleeing till further notice? Seriously cos if everyone is running 4 safety wen there is already danger ahead, it means no place in our country is safe anymore. If there's anytin greater dan 'being quarantined' 4 all 2 prevented from dis spread, it would b more better cos sm people r jex being adamant, wicked & ignorant. angry

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Tis Ebola of a tin is bloody scary.
But can those in quarantine be locked from fleeing Seriously cos if everyone is running 4 safety wen there is already danger ahead, it means no place in our country is safe anymore. If there's anytin greater dan 'being quarantined' 4 all 2 prevented from dis spread, it would b more better cos sm people r jex being adamant & ignorant.

Of course, we r aware there is love in sharing, bt abeg o.., NOT IN EBOLA CASEcheesy
Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by sako28: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2014
Segirl18: Tis Ebola of a tin is bloody scary.
But can't those in quarantine be absolutely locked from fleeing till further notice? Seriously cos if everyone is running 4 safety wen there is already danger ahead, it means no place in our country is safe anymore. If there's anytin greater dan 'being quarantined' 4 all 2 prevented from dis spread, it would b more better cos sm people r jex being adamant, wicked & ignorant. angry

They should give us the hotel name. Funny enough I know the hotel this guy was treated. But no be for mouth them go hear say head master bed wet.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2014
People's posts and comments actually depict their age, and level of maturity. I wonder why people joke, tease, bicker, and even brawl over critical issues like dis!

EVD is nt a laughing matter! Those under isolation aren't laughing nor smiling, why should u? A mere rumour cld make any1 an EVD suspect!

Lagos and Port Harcourt are just too densely populated, making it very hard to contain d spread of contagious diseases like EVD

What we need do is to ask God for help. Ask him to cleanse our land!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Our Hospitals Are Stretched, U.S Tells Citizens Leaving Nigeria / Third Coronavirus Case Confirmed In Lagos / Why It’s Dangerous To Start Having Sex Before 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.