Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? (972 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / David Umaru Responds To Claims By Dr. Muazu Babangida Of Ignoring His Calls / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? by Toktee(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
After the death of sanator awaisu kuta,the vacancy has been created in zone c sanatorial area of niger state,both men on the job are gwari people.
Let see how pdp will show wether they are still popular in niger state.
Re: Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? by Ventura1: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Interesting! David umaru is now gunning for the senatorial seat, he has jettison his governorship ambition. I really hope he wins, he should be preparing to slug it out with MBA in 2015. Sai APC

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? by MANGAM(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
David Umaru, the Governor Niger state never had
Re: Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? by Toktee(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ventura1: Interesting! David umaru is now gunning for the senatorial seat, he has jettison his governorship ambition. I really hope he wins, he should be preparing to slug it out with MBA in 2015. Sai APC
yesterday,niger state thru the nigerian police stop apc rally in minna but allowed pdp to hold theirs.
The game is on,on wednesday zagbayi nuhu donate two transformer to kuta people of shiroro local gvt,david umaru responded on thursday with four transformers in the same town.
It will be recall that zagbayi spent 8yrs without any achievement in gwari land,i ask many gwari people in kuta and minna this evening and the respond was,it is time to punish zagbayi.

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? by Toktee(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
MANGAM: David Umaru, the Governor Niger state never had
he contested for the position b4,and blive me if u like if he decide to contest for gvnorshp nw he will win cos niger state has become apc stronghold.
Re: Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? by Ushafaiza(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
We gbagyis dont want a betrayal and failure as a senator, which zagbayi is, DAVID UMARU IS THE MAN, VOTE APC!!!!!
Re: Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? by kokoA(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
If the election is free and fair, David Umaru will win with a wide margin.. Very honest man who have stuck with the opposition since 1999. Zagbayi Nuhu was deputy to Kure, an administration that did nothing for Niger state.
Re: Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? by Toktee(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
kokoA: If the election is free and fair, David Umaru will win with a wide margin.. Very honest man who have stuck with the opposition since 1999. Zagbayi Nuhu was deputy to Kure, an administration that did nothing for Niger state.
believe me when i tell you this,the guy called zagbayi is a very greedy man,go to kuta one of the biggest market in niger state,the town that house the market has no road,beji market is another area that has one of the large yam market in gwari land,beji is just few kilos away from minna,the area has no electricity,no road and water etc
so the question is,what zagbayi wnt again?
Re: Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? by MANGAM(m): 3:05am On Aug 30, 2014
U mean that no lite in Beji till now? Shame to PDP 16yrs in Niger. Beji is just 10km fro the airport and 5km fro Maikunkele
Toktee: believe me when i tell you this,the guy called zagbayi is a very greedy man,go to kuta one of the biggest market in niger state,the town that house the market has no road,beji market is another area that has one of the large yam market in gwari land,beji is just few kilos away from minna,the area has no electricity,no road and water etc
so the question is,what zagbayi wnt again?
Re: Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? by MANGAM(m): 3:08am On Aug 30, 2014
David Umaru has been constent with one party since 1999. He has never decamped.
Toktee: he contested for the position b4,and blive me if u like if he decide to contest for gvnorshp nw he will win cos niger state has become apc stronghold.
Re: Tomorrow Is David Umaru Vs Zagbay Nuhu Or Apc Or Pdp? by Toktee(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2014
MANGAM: U mean that no lite in Beji till now? Shame to PDP 16yrs in Niger. Beji is just 10km fro the airport and 5km fro Maikunkele
beji has no light up till now.

(1) (Reply)

Govt Negligence & Helpless State Of Community Women In Imo State Amid Crime / BOKOHARAM; NAF Takes Delivery Of State Of The Art Mi-35m Attack Helicopters / Employment Slavery; Conspiracy Of Top Government Officials Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.