Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

5 Star Global - 50 Free Websites - 50 People - 30 days - Can It Be Done? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Star Global - 50 Free Websites - 50 People - 30 days - Can It Be Done? (696 Views)

Latest Bulksms Banga In Town With 50 Free Units / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / Google, Ecobank And Mtn Giving Nigerians Free Websites For Their Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Star Global - 50 Free Websites - 50 People - 30 days - Can It Be Done? by databoy247(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
As a young firm, we have been working round the clock to ensure some level of perfection is attained in terms of customer satisfaction and project delivery. Yes, we are a dynamic growing web company with over two years working experience with lots of happy clients around Nigeria and abroad. As part of our expansion plans, we are now ready to launch our own very web servers which will be managed by a team of dedicated professionals and will be housed in one of the most efficient data-centers in the world located in Atlanta, GA in the United States.

As part of our server pre-launch activities, we are taking upon ourselves a challenge to set up 50 free business websites for 50 people. At the office, we are calling it the "Ultimate Remonstrance". I have prepared myself mentally, psychology and physically to complete this quest and i hope to get it done in 30 days! It translates to building 50 websites in 30 days.

Some of you might say it's not possible but i guess that's why it's called a challenge! For those of your who have been following my start-up thread, you are loved and greatly appreciated. Your encouragements have kept me going and you all will be invited for a special dinner party when we get listed in the NSE as a Web Company in the near future. grin

Back to business. We need volunteers! If you need a business website please click on this link http://fivestarglobal.net/web-design/offer/ to fill the order form (so i know the kind of website you want). And I will get started right away. I will update my progress here. cool
Re: 5 Star Global - 50 Free Websites - 50 People - 30 days - Can It Be Done? by databoy247(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2014
good morning folks. smiley
Re: 5 Star Global - 50 Free Websites - 50 People - 30 days - Can It Be Done? by databoy247(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2014
still waiting
Re: 5 Star Global - 50 Free Websites - 50 People - 30 days - Can It Be Done? by databoy247(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
The race has started.....2 orders and 2 days gone. 48 websites to go, 29 days left. I need 50 orders guys......am up to the challenge.

Will give an update when the new website orders have been processed and designed. cool

Keep em coming....

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Great Entrepreneur(part 2) / Mobile Phone Buisness / Football Predictn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.