Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg (17670 Views)

Abuse Of Power By Lagos State Magistrate Funke Sule-hamzat / North Want Power By All Means To Control Oil - US Ambassador. / The.blatant Show Of Mod Power By Sexkillz And The Nysc Sectiion Mod• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by dedons: 5:12am On Aug 30, 2014
Kkk
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by natureblack(m): 5:13am On Aug 30, 2014
lirusehn:
Gej doesnt lie.
at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Henrypraise: 5:13am On Aug 30, 2014
Power supply has improved, my question is why ar de still rationing d light? 3days on, one day off; d managers/ nepa pple at controlin shaguolor in delta state ar racketeerin wit d light. Den make dem cancel dos fix charged.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Afrocatalyst: 5:14am On Aug 30, 2014
unapologetic:

am actually getting tired of reading thesame story over and again. i just hope it's for real this time
Be positive for once. Remember you attract what you FEEL!
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Lildreezy(m): 5:14am On Aug 30, 2014
l0lz, haha when will this people know that nigerians have "wised" up?

this automatically translates to

"the rate of importation of generators will triple by the 3rd qtr of the year" !!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by natureblack(m): 5:14am On Aug 30, 2014
I guess we all brace ourselves till then.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 30, 2014
We have been hearing this since 1960 in our mindset the promise was kept since then.

Please don't bring us to the horrible reality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 30, 2014
If it happens, GEJ has my vote for 2015.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by ignis: 5:20am On Aug 30, 2014
We've been hearing this for a long time now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by ElekeNtioba: 5:21am On Aug 30, 2014
How can a country of 170 million celebrate 4500 MW of power Other countries with HALF d population generate 10 times dat power to attain a steady supply for 24/7 electricity.

This is just another "Have Hope, We'll Get There" statement by politicians and bureaucrats like they have been doin since 1960.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 30, 2014
acenazt: Me no like Johny and him Vp Nnamdi but true talk light don boku for my area. Even when rain dey pour sef light dey. Nw e dey hard for dem to carry light for Kaduna city.

True talk. I thought initially, the PHCN guys were giving us light because the month has come to an end. But this time, its different. From August 1st, they hardly take the light and when they do, they bring it back after some minutes. I rep Zaria, Kaduna State

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 30, 2014
Honestly, power is almost stable in my area. There sure a is great improvement from what we experience before now. Something positive to remember GEJ for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Kunle106(m): 5:25am On Aug 30, 2014
vision 20.....?
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by tbagjames(m): 5:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Na today we begin hear this long talk? Actions they say is better than words. Why not act first and let the masses do the talk of praise. I remember years ago when i used to hear of vision 20:20:20 and barely 5 years to 2020 we are still battling with the power situation in the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by kingdavid333(m): 5:40am On Aug 30, 2014
Hw dese FG guys dey see us(citizens) Sef Omo dose nigaz dey tink say we no get sense abi Na so dem dey talk of steady power since 1960 bt all dey do is promise nd fail.Dey hv betrayed our trust in den..trust is like a paper once it is crumpled,it cn neva b straight again!!!As tinz stand nw action speaks louder dan words...stp talkin bt act.
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by NaLaugh: 5:55am On Aug 30, 2014
hahahahahahahaha.

I wish una the best.

Nigeria is a classic case of - "I'll believe it when i see it."

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by StealthyMe(m): 5:55am On Aug 30, 2014
I was thinking of waiting till October before commenting abt this but.....
Lets see how it goes undecided
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by nmanma1(f): 6:07am On Aug 30, 2014
lirusehn:
Gej doesnt lie.
me don start to d enjoy mine ooo 4 enugu where I d live. D won finish us with lite ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 30, 2014
I can attest to the fact that light has been constant at my location in the past 3 weeks. Haven't had any need to put on my Generator for so long. I've not experienced anything like this in Nigeria before. I really do hope it continues this way.

Kudos to the FG and all the people involved. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by unapologetic: 6:19am On Aug 30, 2014
Afrocatalyst:
Be positive for once. Remember you attract what you FEEL!

When the mind wanders too much, happiness always stray. Have been trying to stay positive as far back as I could remember and the story behind our power general still remains thesame.
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by unapologetic: 6:23am On Aug 30, 2014
StealthyMe: I was thinking of waiting till October before commenting abt this but.....
Lets see how it goes undecided

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by unapologetic: 6:24am On Aug 30, 2014
kingdavid333: Hw dese FG guys dey see us(citizens) Sef Omo dose nigaz dey tink say we no get sense abi Na so dem dey talk of steady power since 1960 bt all dey do is promise nd fail.Dey hv betrayed our trust in den..trust is like a paper once it is crumpled,it cn neva b straight again!!!As tinz stand nw action speaks louder dan words...stp talkin bt act.

I tire for dem o my brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2014
I believe seeing is believing......cos there's no diference btw dis and other promises we hear daily.
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by segradino(m): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2014
amen o

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by unapologetic: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2014
ElekeNtioba: How can a country of 170 million celebrate 4500 MW of power Other countries with HALF d population generate 10 times dat power to attain a steady supply for 24/7 electricity.

This is just another "Have Hope, We'll Get There" statement by politicians and bureaucrats like they have been doin since 1960.

South Africa produces almost x10 of what we are celebrating and they are still aiming to produce 40,000mw new generation by 2025. This government and the past ones are all failures in the power generation reformation.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by unapologetic: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2014
Segirl18: I believe seeing is believing......cos there's no diference btw dis and other promises we hear daily.

We are now tired of hearing thesame bull... everyday.
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by LadyH(f): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2014
Old gist. How about they do it, then announce the fact that its been done? We are tired of raising our brows in anticipation and bringing them down later in disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by unapologetic: 6:32am On Aug 30, 2014
tbagjames: Na today we begin hear this long talk? Actions they say is better than words. Why not act first and let the masses do the talk of praise. I remember years ago when i used to hear of vision 20:20:20 and barely 5 years to 2020 we are still battling with the power situation in the country.

Vision 2020 is not realistic. If I could remember vividly, I think they are now pushing for 2030.
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by unapologetic: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2014
LadyH: Old gist. How about they do it, then announce the fact that its been done? We are tired of raising our brows in anticipation and bringing them down later in disappointment.

Most (not all) of our leaders are confused. They like celebrating their visions and not turning it into reality.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by unapologetic: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2014
acenazt: choi bros when I say flask I mean Gt tank ni!

Hehehe Okay o my bros lol
Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2014
unapologetic:

Abi nw?.... Hearing d same bull everyday is patethic & tiring...
Actions will do. Nt jex mere words of mouth...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2014
unapologetic:

Abi nw?.... Hearing d same bull everyday is patethic & tiring...
Actions would do. Nt jex mere words of mouth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.