Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Stay Away From Ikorodu Road Or Trek Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Ikorodu Road Or Trek Home (961 Views)

Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Ikorodu Road Or Trek Home by PresidentAde(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'm presently at ogolonto walking towards ikorodu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

........if u neva enta am,,,,,pls stay clear of this rout..........or u can kom join us..... The cause of the hold-up is unknown

#Team Legedis lol
Re: Stay Away From Ikorodu Road Or Trek Home by udemzyudex(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
lol... There was a day i trek from garrage to that fuel station with 2 roads,one lead to laspotech while the other leads to epe.
I was going to ogijo but missed the road and took the other road going to epe.

All vehicle stand still,there was no movement.

Imagine treking for over 2hrs, and looking for bus going to ogijo in epe road..lol
Re: Stay Away From Ikorodu Road Or Trek Home by ola6: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2014
I was there. It was OPC doing a march. I think they came from all over the SW states (saw Ijebu, Ekiti etc). OPC cause the traffic.
Re: Stay Away From Ikorodu Road Or Trek Home by PresidentAde(m): 5:11am On Aug 30, 2014
I got to my destination at about 12:42am...........After trekking from Ogolonto to Agric Bus sTp...........

The hold-up was caused by a Loaded Goods Container that fell on a Commercial Bus.."Faragon" just after Agric Bus Stp

One of those days I'll never forget !

(1) (Reply)

Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? / I Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 If He Decides To Contest Again / Super Rich....meet The Four Nigerian Billionaire Women Who Own Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.