Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! (20952 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria / Why 248 Containers Of Phcn Equipment Were Seized For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Akainzo(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Techwriter: Is it that GEJ is working and his government is undoing many coverups and administrative negligence or that he is doing all this because of next years election? I used not to support this dude, In fact I even voted against him but truth be told I may have been wrong. With several "transparent" projects to empowering the youth with entrepreneural drive, to the railway wonders and now rebuilding the desolations of many generations of leaders, I think I can say he is trying. Anyway this is my first time saying this on Nairaland.

However, every government should read emeagwali's thought about Africa and the way forward. I found it very inspiring(not minding the controversy surrounding the writer) http://think2wize..com/2010/09/where-is-africa-going-wrong.html

Very funny that you believe GEJ is unravelling anything. The sane GEJ that has been in Aso Rock for almost 8 years out of the 11 years of this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by NoContract(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2014
tempest01: This is why I say it was pertinent for the pdp to do away with past bad eggs if the country has to move forward. Apc should relegate such people to the background or they willbe a mock opposition party

You're a budding polithiefian

The sad truth is, if you decide to contest for the presidency, these dolts will still vote for you. Just proclaim you will add 1K to the NYSC allowance, share bags of rice [or add Beans for additional beauty and packaging] or come up with a #Vision2017Tempest.

Now isn't that just beautiful?
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Akainzo(m): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Tundeiab: People won't blame Obj and Atiku now o, but if na GEJ dem go dey shout Jonaaaaaaaaaah ooooooooooooo!!!

Smh!!!

Typical clueless thinking! You want to blame the people that ordered the equipments but not the man that has been part or at the helm for almost 8 years of this nonsense.

Where in lies your sense of equity?

3 Likes

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by davidif: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2014
poiZon:

so where obj from, no be southwest.
hw abt that bode george that was NPA md n na during him regime dis shit happened, na from SOUTHWEST TOO.
so whats is ur argument now?

When i said West, i meant Western countries.

2 Likes

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by PrinceCharmiing(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2014
My question is 11 years ago, who was the president? He should be thrown into one of those containers for eleven years without food or water. OR he should be shot 11 times in his dumb skull! undecided
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Akainzo(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Btruth: 11 years? Well, that was during Obasanjo & Atiku regime. And Atiku is known for serious importation of generator. And the same man was/is a cabal especially when it comes to custom duties. Atiku should have a hand in this. He's a serial generator importer.

So Atiku has been preventing the containers from being cleared for past 7 years of the Yaradua/GEJ and actual GEJ administration?

Your irrationality is so sickening. Until we learn to be objective in this nation, removing tribal and religious sentiments and dealing with issues squarely, we ain't gonna be moving positively in the development slope.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Tundeiab(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2014
Akainzo:

Typical clueless thinking! You want to blame the people that ordered the equipments but not the man that has been part or at the helm for almost 8 years of this nonsense.

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by lyntiffany(f): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2014
Rikidony: WTF angry

i cnt believe this
You better believe wella.
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Akainzo(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: My question is 11 years ago, who was the president? He should be thrown into one of those containers for eleven years without food or water. OR he should be shot 11 times in his dumb skull! undecided

See plain nonsense. That President was OBJ and guess what, he deemed it necessary to import those equipments for Nigeria's use and some were cleared during his term.

The question is who has been in government for the past 7.3 years of this 11 years rot? Sure you'd swallow your vomit when you know the answer.

You need to open your eyes and start removing sentiments from your thought processes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by deyemia: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2014
If this matter is not investigated and atiku is not indicted, we have accepted corruption as part of our daily life. That said, we are still on the same spot.

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Tundeiab(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2014
Akainzo:

How old were you 11 years ago?.... 5, I guess,if not Your malfunctioning brain ought to have told you that OBJ who was at the helm of affairs then knew about this importation but decided to block its clearance because he is one of the major importer of generators(from a reliable source).

Inshort you need brain transplant...

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Emary(f): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2014
Is the 11 year old equipment still relevant or in good working condition?

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by asadike(f): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2014
wait o! No b obasanjo's tenure b dat?

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by pitfol(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2014
I laff @ these our politicians...and Nigerians that re foolish enough to believe them... How will transmission materials help in d generation of power? Will u transmit what is not available or what hasn't been generated? God helep us all... Work more on increasing power generation before u start talking about transmission...
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by alotofgrace(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2014
Techwriter: Is it that GEJ is working and his government is undoing many coverups and administrative negligence or that he is doing all this because of next years election? I used not to support this dude, In fact I even voted against him but truth be told I may have been wrong. With several "transparent" projects to empowering the youth with entrepreneural drive, to the railway wonders and now rebuilding the desolations of many generations of leaders, I think I can say he is trying. Anyway this is my first time saying this on Nairaland.

However, every government should read emeagwali's thought about Africa and the way forward. I found it very inspiring(not minding the controversy surrounding the writer) http://think2wize..com/2010/09/where-is-africa-going-wrong.html

was GEJ not aware all along?
u actually thought right:
he is doing all this because of next years election
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Coldfeets: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Chai! Dia ris god o!

This goes to show that really man was born free but he is everywhere in chains...
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2014
At First, we heard PHCN hasn't employed a graduate for God-knows-when and now, they hoard 248 power equipments for 11years. God should start using his Thunder and lightning on some people na.
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by PrinceCharmiing(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2014
Akainzo:

See plain nonsense. That President was OBJ and guess what, he deemed it necessary to import those equipments for Nigeria's use and some were cleared during his term.

The question is who has been in government for the past 7.3 years of this 11 years rot? Sure you'd swallow your vomit when you know the answer.

You need to open your eyes and start removing sentiments from your thought processes.
son? You're a bastard! Stupid smelly mofo. Now die please, as ugly as Akainzo
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Jesusloveyou: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2014
olapluto: So the person who ordered it did not bother to check?
A government of no checks, no balances. DO you just pay for goods without receiving them?
pdp govt is our problem,lets try another party.demon cannot cast out demons,pdp cannot probe themeselves.
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by jerryjere(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Dreal1247: A ban is supposed to be placed on the importation of generators in this country.
you can not defeat the strongest even gej can not do that
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by eyennyin: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2014
So OBJ was that clueless. But he could sharply grant import waivers to coscharis for bmw but not for electricity. Useless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by jerryjere(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2014
chukxie: Nigeria, a country where public office holders can do silly and unbelievably wicked things and get away without any repercussions. I cry for my beloved country.
eeya sorry ooo just wipe your tears all is well
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by arsetalks(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2014
I will reserve my comment for few months to see if GEJ will grow the balls to investigate this and jail whoever are those behind this murderous act.

It is GEJ, I am not holding my breath.
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Revolva(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2014
This country...so many sadist and psychopaths ..imagine 11 years ....nai e say electricity problems for don stop since......kai.....i hate this country with passion
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Akainzo(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2014
Tundeiab: How old were you 11 years ago?.... 5, I guess,if not Your malfunctioning brain ought to have told you that OBJ who was at the helm of affairs then knew about this importation but decided to block its clearance because he is one of the major importer of generators(from a reliable source).

Inshort you need brain transplant...

Your inability to have a simple and sound thought process is evident here.

So you'd rather believe that the man that provided the budget, released the funds and got the equipments ordered will then go ahead to block their clearance.

Let me humour you, let's even assume he did, what happened to the government that has been in power since the same OBJ left power about 8 years ago?

They were sleeping or when making all their various promises about steady light oblivious of this containers? It is people like you that lack rational thinking that gives these people the ability to get away with these things.

On the brain transplant, mine works splendidly but I can consider donating blood to you, maybe it will improve your brain's abilities.
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by donklens: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2014
This is not good at all, that's why most things are expensive even in telecommunication is the reason why their tariff plan is high considering amount of diesel they burnt in their mast.

Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by titoetal(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2014

It's better late than never. Thks for for ur testimony. I have said somewhere that Nigeria is its own enemy. Equipment meant for national good governance kept for years without question. Many public servants and their collaborators in the private sector should be in prison by now. The govt must take this step to fight corruption and sabotage.
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by gerald09(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2014
I don't understand y una dey use d word 'PAST ADMINISTRATION' 11yrs ago the PAST ADMINISTRATION is the same ADMINISTRATION nw. So the PAST ADMINISTRATION which is the same ADMINISTRATION nw has never bin a consistent ADMINISTRATION. CRIMINALS!!!
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by tempest01(m): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2014
NoContract:

You're a budding polithiefian

The sad truth is, if you decide to contest for the presidency, these dolts will still vote for you. Just proclaim you will add 1K to the NYSC allowance, share bags of rice [or add Beans for additional beauty and packaging] or come up with a #Vision2017Tempest.

Now isn't that just beautiful?

Lol...dude I'm a struggling unemployed fellow trying to start up my own venture....what ever gave you the picture of a "polithiefcian"? My display picture? grin.

Truth is the system has been rotting away for years. I see a spirited attempt to steer the ship to the right path.

I don't involve in politics because my vote doesn't count. Even if it should have counted, other votes that should have counted along are simply bought . I just analysed the trend based on the past, present and future.
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by chukxie(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2014
jerryjere: eeya sorry ooo just wipe your tears all is well

Hahaha! How many tears man go wipe? Running buckets here cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry . 9ja no dey try bros.
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Tundeiab(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2014
Akainzo:

Your inability to have a simple and sound thought process is evident here.

So you'd rather believe that the man that provided the budget, released the funds and got the equipments ordered will then go ahead to block their clearance.

Let me humour you, let's even assume he did, what happened to the government that has been in power since the same OBJ left power about 8 years ago?

They were sleeping or when making all their various promises about steady light oblivious of this containers? It is people like you that lack rational thinking that gives these people the ability to get away with these things.

On the brain transplant, mine works splendidly but I can consider donating blood to you, maybe it will improve your brain's abilities.
You don't seize to amaze me with your myopic mode of reasoning... Good Luck hasn't even finished his first term in office you are here talking gibberish.

Your boss OBJ spent how many billion of dollars in a bid to salvage the power situation in the country, did he succeeded? Better pikin in person of GEJ is trying his possible best in trying to clean up his mess you come dey yarn "opatala"...lol

You guys are just envious of GEJ cos you know no one in your generation thus far has been able to achieve his feet. Let the poor man be, at least till 2019.

BAD BELLE PEOPLE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Holds Meeting With Farmers In The Bush / Fayemi’s Deputy Reveals How Fayose’s Last-minute Plan Failed / You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.