Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? (1120 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / The Average Nigerian Man Is A Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by tpia1: 1:14am On Aug 30, 2014
their cognition seems below par.

especially a lot of the thread openers.

is something wrong with them?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Bible 101

Quran 101

cool
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:23am On Aug 30, 2014
Churches

&

Mosques
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by lirusehn(m): 1:58am On Aug 30, 2014
this questn shud be directed to ursev. Ur IQ is low.

cool

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by tpia1: 2:01am On Aug 30, 2014
low iq is shown by how you reason and type.

its not a crime to have low iq, bro, no need to feel ashamed of it, just try to raise your thinking level, ok?

at least aspire to be more creative and intelligent than a monkey.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by tpia1: 2:04am On Aug 30, 2014
@ site admin

i need to open more threads abeg.

why did you disable that function?
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by padeolu: 2:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Tpia1 grin grin
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by Youngsage: 3:22am On Aug 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin

tpia can we hangout, sometime? tongue
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by Vivalavida99(f): 4:33am On Aug 30, 2014
Is this the real tpia or the tpia wanna be impersonating the real tpia cheesy

Can you beat that? Lol
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by sholay2011(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Vivalavida99: Is this the real tpia or the tpia wanna be impersonating the real tpia cheesy
This is clearly the real one.
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by dytbabe: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by ahnie: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Team 14yrs
Youngsage: grin grin grin grin

tpia can we hangout, sometime? tongue
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by Youngsage: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahnie: Team 14yrs
14 yrs ke? Lol! I just seem to find her 'draconian' posts rather very hilarious! Well twas jst a benign thot, A day out maybe at the movies might do her some good, calm her down i guess… You could join in cheesy cheesy

Btw ur dp is really cute, lovely kid! smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by ahnie: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
thanks..she z my little Friend.[quote
author=Youngsage]
14 yrs ke? Lol! I just seem to find her 'draconian' posts rather very
hilarious! Well twas jst a benign thot, A day out maybe at the movies
might do her some good, calm her down i guess… You could join in cheesy cheesy

Btw ur dp is really cute, lovely kid! smiley smiley[/quote]
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by tpia1: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
seriously, why do nlers feel no shame at what they regurgitate on this forum?

they open treads shamelessly, and seem to have to inkling of the very ugly manner they are portraying themselves.

is this intentional?

i dont see it on other non-nigerian forums, why is it so common here?

i remember years ago, one nler claimed to be a phd holder, yet spent EVERY SINGLE DAY opening threads which even an ape would cringe to see. Just tribalistic, uncouth and utterly gross warfare , yet the fellow said he was earning big bucks somewhere and was educated to phd level. Was it a lie or an indictment?

Now, imagine the rest, who sound like they never smelt the four walls of a primary school, i wonder what they'll claim?

where did the nigerian manners and common sense go?

selling your birthrights for a mess of pottage? Is that a good exchange?

lets function like humans and not animals plz.
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by Olsoo(m): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2014
tpia1: their cognition seems below par.

especially a lot of the thread openers.

is something wrong with them?
See question! angry Seun carry complain give you?
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
I think the average is B.sc and Secondary school is also close !

The B.sc are mostly unemployed and you need not wonder the psychological effect of such vis-a-vis thread creation and contribution !!
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by IloveGH: 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Judging by their cognition and level of comprehension, I doubt most of them even entered high school sef.
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmmm you go fear tpiaa and iQ.
Re: What Is The Average Educational Level Of Most Ndlers And Where Did They School? by chucky234(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2014
Can only be Tpia....

(1) (Reply)

Hm, Mama Tight Gown Burst / Married Woman Commits Suicide After She Was Caught Having Sex With Co-worker / Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.