Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed (4951 Views)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / Which City In America Has The Most Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennykadry:

1) cheesy awww are you crying ? Sowwy you hear....when I kept ignoring your aggressive self you were too dumb to notice and thought you could flex your muscles on a woman ehn? Devil punish you there. How long have you been online? A man should be out there making a living and assisting his wife who just had a baby but your own is to sit at home, be a house husband while madam sorts the family out and at night you will want to carry that triple A battery sized manhood inbetween your legs to mount her 6ft deep well? No food for a lazy man.

2) I am American I am American , finally you can shut up now. I repeat my children had what you are making mouth with since before they were even born cheesy and that citizenship is not what they use. Very irrelevant to them and you are here talking about yours like your life depends on it while your fellow Americans are suffering and smiling. Go and sort out the death of brown and tray on before you come here to say shait. Can you useless and decomposed self bring them back? All because the country you live in has chosen arms over lives. My friend shut up I say.

3) I will continue to compare your citizenship with that of my children cos really and honestly, I am too big and far too accomplished to compare my achievements with yours. You no reach.

4) Buffon

1) Why would I cry and why would you take solace that you made another human cry? Are you sure that you're a mother? You don;t come across as someone that has an iota of nurturing in her. Lady, today if only you knew what joy in my heart.

You're back again lashing out at innocent parties, I thought you promised to stop just a post ago? grin

You lack total and absolute self control.

Have you looked up the meaning of irony?

2) It's not my responsibility to do that. Qualified parties who gets paid from my taxes are already on the case. At least we have justice here unlike the ALUU folks. As I said before I am very proud of my Nigerian passport. You have to keep humping this green card / passport thing to bolster your position but everyone can see through your idiotic rants and raves.

3) See unlike you I am not trying to make you change your position, I'm not a control freak nazi like you. Feel free to continue to entertain us with your lame tactics.

4) Asharanga

2 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Ishilove: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Two fighting grin
Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 02, 2014
jennykadry: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.... do something about your gun policy already like other intelligent countries have. Too many lives have been lost and no thanks to your nonchallant attitude
And to think we also lost a nairalander (bawomolo) to a trigger happy wannabe gangster.

3 Likes

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by ducii: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2014
2) It's not my responsibility to do that. Qualified parties who gets paid from my taxes are already on the case. At least we have justice here unlike the ALUU folks. As I said before I am very proud of my Nigerian passport. You have to keep humping this green card / passport thing to bolster your position but everyone can see through your idiotic rants and raves.

Erm, i am not getting in the way of you two, i just want to say that all the people who killed the ALUU 4 guys have already been arrested. like i said b/4 i no dey seperate fight just correcting an assumption made by CityNG.

1 Like

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
ducii:

Erm, i am not getting in the way of you two, i just want to say that all the people who killed the ALUU 4 guys have already been arrested. like i said b/4 i no dey seperate fight just correcting an assumption made by CityNG.

What we have here is a deffering definition of justice between us.

1 Like

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Empress2014(f): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ishilove: Tsk tsk tsk, jennykadry and CityNG, if the both of you were in Nigeria, the neighbours would have gathered around you two in a bid to separate you. The females will seize jenny by her ankara wrapper while she yells, and the men will drag City by his trousers and whisk him away as he bellows in his baritone voice.

I hope you catch my drift?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
saxywale:
And to think we also lost a nairalander (bawomolo) to a trigger happy wannabe gangster.

Awww.please don't remind me of bawomolo. cry a young intelligent nairalander gunned down just outside his residence by a lunatic who had an access to a gun in this same America...what did he do to them? Just because he was carrying his backpack and someone wanted to rob him and the same person couldn't rob him without releasing a bullet...his parents have lost one child now because of this insane law in America. A 21 year old who was enrolled in his masters program gone just like that.

Let me hear any cow that will come here and tell me America is this and that while the innocent citizens are wasting away..

1 Like

Re: Coming To America Has Turned Into A Nightmare–wife Of Nigerian Cab Driver Killed by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
CityNG:

1) Why would I cry and why would you take solace that you made another human cry? Are you sure that you're a mother? You don;t come across as someone that has an iota of nurturing in her. Lady, today if only you knew what joy in my heart.

You're back again lashing out at innocent parties, I thought you promised to stop just a post ago? grin

You lack total and absolute self control.

Have you looked up the meaning of irony?

3) See unlike you I am not trying to make you change your position, I'm not a control freak nazi like you. Feel free to continue to entertain us with your lame tactics.

4) Asharanga

Oh be quiet. Haven't you people lost another journalist to the brutal murder by ISIS? What did your president promise before he was elected...to send his troops back home and what has he done now? Deployed more. I.e we expect more deaths. I have told you America is the most hated country in the world and you think I'm joking, so don't come here and flaunt the nonsense citizenship you boast of.

A Canadian can come here and flaunt their status and I will gladly and happily 'envy' them cos that country is one of the best in the world....better than the US. Protecting their citizenry by seizing arms from your lunatics that enter their country. SAY NO TO CRAZY AMERICAS CROSSING BORDERS WITH ARMS. You people want to go pollute Canada, thank God they have their eyes on you's silly touts.

Silly frog. America did this, we are fighting this, we made this and that and my question is DID YOU PHYSICALLY CONTRIBUTE IN THE MAKING OF ALL THESE THINGS YOU BOAST ABOUT? This is why you guys are termed lazy. One American with his innovative ideas brings his dreams to past and the WHOLE AMERICANS think it's okay to claim that which the poor man suffered to make, as theirs. Example ....we made apple, Facebook, kindle...did you contribute anything when Steve, gates and zuckerberg were having sleepless nights looking for a way to push forward their ideas? So keep quiet and stop acting like a lazy poppy.

Didn't your parents teach you never to claim what isn't yours as yours? Didn't they teach you not to reap where you did not sow in the area of claiming someone's idea as OURS instead of THEIRS?

Silly being. You have lost a journalist now...wait, you will still lose more men as the hatred for America deepens and as usual many of you's will need to run to Canada for their own citizenship so you can travel and return safe and sound.

If the money they spend on deploying troops was used in free health care for all in that useless country maybe just maybe the health care system will not be as shitty as it is. Take your child to the hospital and come out with hypertension yourself for the bills you have to pay. Useless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Character Certificate Abuja / Any Nigerian Living In Belarus- Pls I Need Advise / How Long Is An Air Flight From Nigeria To Singapore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.