Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nnpc Recruitment Test: Your Thoughts - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Test: Your Thoughts (2612 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test / Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Recruitment Test: Your Thoughts by degbads(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2008
The NNPC recruitment test took place yesterday, admittedly there were some good points like the organisation into classes especially in the Lagos centre, but men those questions were just short of crazy, full of elementary typos etc, the company that set the test Trithel Management (TMAT) did a horrible job, did any one notice that the last section in the part A, had so many identical options, you just couldn't tell the difference, also there were several questions without answers and the question paper itself was like the photocopy of the photocopy of the photocopy of the photocopy of the poorly typed original.

I wonder what it would cost NNPC to have a professional company set their questions, but these TMAT guys are wack, they shouldn't even be allowed to set nursery school exams. What do you guys think. Perhaps it was just me cry
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Test: Your Thoughts by dexymine: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2008
Lol, I couldn't help laughing. It was truly the photocopy of a photocopy of a photocopy, Clarity was a big issue. Well, that's Nigeria for you.
Good thing is it wasn't as difficult as I'd expected.

They had the good sense to separate the questions they gave us based on our disciplines.
Organization and timing wasn't bad at the Abuja Center either.
As for the mistakes in the options, let's just pray they don't make mistakes while marking!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Test: Your Thoughts by Godpickin1: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2008
My big bros in the house,if i talk now e go be like say i dey talk too much, the whole NNPC was really organized over here in Abuja but the TMAT people are,were,is wacked and i call them woo woo, i wonder were they pick them up from, the whole paper wan't clear enough and besides all answers on the diagram look the same and when i made a complain, i was told they will given to us as bonus
God touch them to keep there promise,
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Test: Your Thoughts by santa123: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2008
Get a New Job Now at GE Oil and Gas
GE OIL AND GAS

Get Chevron Job Chevron

Get other Job Vacancies Here
JOB VACANCIES
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Test: Your Thoughts by santa123: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2008
GoodLuck
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Test: Your Thoughts by santa123: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2008
Get MTN JOb
MTN
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Test: Your Thoughts by santa123: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2008
welcome back
Get Unilever Job Here
UNILEVER
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Test: Your Thoughts by tripleofj(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2008
I did the test too and i noticed the part where the options where repeated. Let me surprise you, the options were right, d questions have shading on them, but it has faded due to the photocopying. So it would be marked based on the correct answer no bonus, d company would not want to admit that error to NNPC.

(1) (Reply)

Are U In Abeokuta? If Yes, Read This! / I Hate My Job / Vacancy In Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.