Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch (46488 Views)

Photo:an Alien Creature Found In Namibia. / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by tbaby534(f): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy: I used to experience sleep paralysis when I was younger.very scary feeling. Like the walls were closing in on me.
I'd feel very tiny as if my room had turned into a Huge Dome and later like it was falling on top of me. The light bulb would turn into a flashy reptile crawling all over the ceiling.
BUT I GREW UP.

Truth is:
If the person can find the presence of mind to move or speak out,the episode ends abruptly.
That's why it seems like when jesus or god is mentioned the demon runs away.
Yes. That because you're awake enough to speak.your brain wakes up fully and movement is restored in your muscles.
Why jesus or the name of god?
Because that's the first name that comes to most believers in times of terror.

Truth is:
even if you said something else,as long as you spoke,the episode will end.
That's not true. I went to the boarding sch, and when it happens to some people and they start shouting mummy or daddy they are not still able to standup, most times we either drag them up,flog , or pour water.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bad dreams are different from sleep paralysis.
tbaby534:
That's not true. I went to the boarding sch, and when it happens to some people and they start shouting mummy or daddy they are not still able to standup, most times we either drag them up,flog , or pour water.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by DuchessLily(f): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
ElekeNtioba: Could be dat d house u stay is haunted which explains d shadows.

Mark out ur room. If u ar catholic, use ur rosary, holy water, etc. If u ar Eckankar...a picture of d Mahantha will do. If u ar pentecostal, anointing oil will suffice, etc. The important tin is u have to be somewhere i.e seek protection. There is no vacuum in d spirit realm. The drink u took probably made u vulnerable.

If d attack persists, pack out!.
U̶̲̥̅̊ watch too many horror movies bro

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by DuchessLily(f): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: no, this is not my second chance, more like 20th if not more. I pray the grace continues. And as for moving closer to him, am in his arms, he protects me, he guide my steps. I'm a born again, though I don't go to church, instead, I do good to others, I stay away from things I perceive to be sin.
Again, I pray the grace continues

Shalom
"should U̶̲̥̅̊ continue i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ sin, that grace may abound? NO!! God 4bids it" bro the Lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by banmaster(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dude, ure suffering from an acute malaria
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Frankestein08(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
U saw smetin bruh & according to ur description it's definitely sleep paralysis, u prolly saw an incubus tho I don't knw wat it's u choose to believe bt I do knw dat nt many ve lived to see it so be thankful bruh & cheers to you.
Also for those of u callin scientific evidence trash I pray u dnt die in ignorance cos even here in Africa there's a name for the demon blived to cause sleep paralysis tho scientifically it's caused durin d stage of REM (rapid eye movement), wen u're neither asleep nor awake lyk an out of body state of mind wich myt lead to ving nightmares. I'm sure most of u dnt even knw how d word night-mare came about or wat mare is, anyway cheers to you again bruh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
banmaster: Dude, ure suffering from an acute malaria
hey you dude! What r u doing on my thread Tot we're fighting... You know who it is...
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Danhumprey: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2014
padeolu: I also believe its a spiritual attack. I guess I was saved, psalm 91 is the only chapter of the bible that I know...I wonder why God saved me.

Maybe you should consider mas.turbation sis, its sweet and free from preggy, stds, moreso, its not a sin. :/
You are a clown!grin
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Tinyemeka(m): 12:23am On Sep 01, 2014
padeolu: I also believe its a spiritual attack. I guess I was saved, psalm 91 is the only chapter of the bible that I know...I wonder why God saved me.

Maybe you should consider mas.turbation sis, its sweet and free from preggy, stds, moreso, its not a sin. :/

Hmmm... Schizophrenic evangelism.

Pray tell, does your church founder happen to have his first name as Chris and recently changed his status on Facebook from "In a relationship" to "It's complicated"? undecided
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:00am On Sep 01, 2014
Tinyemeka:

Hmmm... Schizophrenic evangelism.

Pray tell, does your church founder happen to have his first name as Chris and recently changed his status on Facebook from "In a relationship" to "It's complicated"? undecided
Nooooo.. I don't go to church..am a freethinker .
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by guysmat(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
I've seen that SHADOW before. Long time ago, after a similar sleep paralysis incident.
Paralysis only cleared after I stuggled to voice the name JESUS
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by dealslip(f): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
padeolu: Nooooo.. I don't go to church..am a freethinker .

you can't be born again and be a free thinker at the same time. Your soul is not fortified at all that is why you got attacked easily. Fortify your soul, once it is snuffed out you are DEAD. The Masturbation wont help you either, it can make your soul vulnerable. Sex, in your own case self sex isn't just about satisfaction but a cleaving together of souls, the demon is trying to cleave to your soul. Not judging you, just my understanding of spirituality. Every man is a descendant of Adam.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by omitusaf(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2014
It's not sleep paralysis, It's spiritual attack. The name of Jesus delivers and His blood rescues. Why don't you give your life to Him, and let Him be your Lord and Savior. Satan's dominion is upon those who have not been redeemed by the blood of Jesus.
Pray this prayer below:
Lord Jesus, I give my heart to You, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior. I give all my heart to you, come and reign in my heart. Thank You Jesus.

Message me If you prayed. God bless.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by DECOtech(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2014
dejt4u: Sleep paralysis...
does it just happen? No be something de cause am?

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by banmaster(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2014
hey you dude! What r u doing on my thread Tot we're fighting... You know who it is...

Fighting ? Do we know each other ? I guess the malaria is getting stronger
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by 1boylikevhis(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
shoutout to 'em self righteous folks.........

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
banmaster: hey you dude! What r u doing on my thread Tot we're fighting... You know who it is...

Fighting ? Do we know each other ? I guess the malaria is getting stronger
Not surprised though, If Peter could deny Jesus Christ, why wont a Nigerian Paul deny a Nigerian Peter. grin grin grin
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
1boylikevhis: shoutout to 'em self righteous folks.........
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
HezronLorraine: It means "He has been empowered,I have to take my leave cause I can't do what I came for".

Wow. It was conversing with the person or...thing that sent it. Thank God for you.

Thanks for interpreting it for me.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Addietunes(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2014
dude have you ever heard of REM sleep, what you experienced is as a result of REM sleep.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Addietunes: dude have you ever heard of REM sleep, what you experienced is as a result of REM sleep.
REM-Rapid eye movement? yes, we all experience it before entering in a deep sleep
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by toygod2: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2014
chai
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissMeiya: Ishilove, you know what else is a theory? Gravitational theory. But that's just stupid science stuff, right? I mean c'mon, use your EYES. Obviously, the sun revolves around the earth. Duh. If the earth revolved around the sun, don't you think we'd FEEL IT? Tides in the ocean happen because there are water demons. Duh. And things fall to the earth because of earth demons. What is this "science" stuff, amirite? Logical nonsense.

Disclaimer: this was sarcasm.

u won't gv up ryt? What ur discipline anyway??
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

u won't gv up ryt? What ur discipline anyway??

Information Science. Second degree in energy management. Yourself?
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2014
MissMeiya:

i hail thee senhorita. Myself Biology science and education still in view.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2014
MissMeiya:

I see

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. / 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.