Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Mad People In Our Society - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mad People In Our Society (482 Views)

Mad Man Takes Over Council Office In Akwa Ibom / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Why Do Mad People Laugh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mad People In Our Society by Drealflex(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2014
This questions have ran through my mind severally, urging men of God and also doctors and whoever has answers to them.
1. How do the mad people survive?
2. What do they eat?
3. During the harsh weather how do they cope?
4. Mad people don't take malaria drugs and still leave ok despite all the mosquitoes
5. What do they drink (water)?
6. Have never seen a mad person having cough or flu.
Please kindly give your own thoughts about all this.
Re: The Mad People In Our Society by myads890(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2014
Thses question will be better answered by a mad person. @op, just walk up to one of them. I'm sure they'll grant you an interview
Re: The Mad People In Our Society by kadas01(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2014
They are possessed! And what possess "them" is most times stronger than the "physical"!!

We should all be very careful! Most especially with our "thoughts"!!
Re: The Mad People In Our Society by Blockus: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Drealflex: This questions have ran through my mind severally, urging men of God and also doctors and whoever has answers to them.
1. How do the mad people survive?
2. What do they eat?
3. During the harsh weather how do they cope?
4. Mad people don't take malaria drugs and still leave ok despite all the mosquitoes
5. What do they drink (water)?
6. Have never seen a mad person having cough or flu.
Please kindly give your own thoughts about all this.

The mysteries of life..

Goes to show you how sophisticated the human anatomy is.

Mad folks do have a brief period of relative sanity where they go around begging for alms and food which many Nigerians do oblige them. Ask for being sick, that one is above me though I have a hypothesis that says: Their body immune system is way stronger than the average human as frequent exposure to those filthy surroundings would have caused their immune system to mutate and adapt..

For shelter, they do find some isolated place with cover to sleep at night and during downpours.

It's almost similar to kids in the ghetto who live, play and sleep in some of the filthiest conditions imaginable but somehow thrive and survive the germs and bacteria they are exposed to.

Also, there are some charities who go around providing them with clothes and other stuff from time to time.
Re: The Mad People In Our Society by Drealflex(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Blockus:

The mysteries of life..

Goes to show you how sophisticated the human anatomy is.

Mad folks do have a brief period of relative sanity where they go around begging for alms and food which many Nigerians do oblige them. Ask for being sick, that one is above me though I have a hypothesis that says: Their body immune system is way stronger than the average human as frequent exposure to those filthy surroundings would have caused their immune system to mutate and adapt..

For shelter, they do find some isolated place with cover to sleep at night and during downpours.
So we should have their immune system to hp eliminate more illness and germs?
It's almost similar to kids in the ghetto who live, play and sleep in some of the filthiest conditions imaginable but somehow thrive and survive the germs and bacteria they are exposed to.

Also, there are some charities who go around providing them with clothes and other stuff from time to time.

Re: The Mad People In Our Society by Omexonomy: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
myads890: Thses question will be better answered by a mad person. @op, just walk up to one of them. I'm sure they'll grant you an interview
the kwestions should have been asked in the politics section that is full of mad people even the moderator and supper moderator

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Got Beaten By Your Parents?what Age Exactly? / Boko Haram Planning Attack To Seize Maiduguri / Non-alcoholics Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.