Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Your Reliable Link To China - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Reliable Link To China (995 Views)

His Employer (MD) Sent Him A Link To Apply For Another Job. / Full Link To Nigeria Defance Academy (nda) / How Do I Get The Link To Meet Dangote In Person For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Reliable Link To China by flyca: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Your Reliable Link To China by coolxpat(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sound interesting... Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Reliable Link To China by expatriate(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
flyca:
Hello Nairalanders:

I'm a Masters student in North Eastern China. If you need any correspondence to Beijing, Hebei, Tianjin, Shandong, Liaoniang and its environs, I'm here to help you. I can be your translator, guide, middle man ..... to the companies within these locations.

If you are thinking of coming to China (business or pleasure) and you need background logistics and help, I will be here for you. I've done this for a couple of months now. Its been both inspiring and challenging. I will also share a few stories of what I've done so far. Lol.
cheesy

My number is +86 1850 32 49434. (whatsapp only)
Or send an email to zizimails@yahoo.com

Also if you have any appliance or gadgets at home that you want to know what the Chinese characters written on it says, you are in the right place. Just take a readable shot and paste it here. I will translate it to you. Its completely free. Lets have it grin

This board is open to everyone.

ur studying Chinese language ? undecided
flyca:
Hello Nairalanders:

I'm a Masters student in North Eastern China. If you need any correspondence to Beijing, Hebei, Tianjin, Shandong, Liaoniang and its environs, I'm here to help you. I can be your translator, guide, middle man ..... to the companies within these locations.

If you are thinking of coming to China (business or pleasure) and you need background logistics and help, I will be here for you. I've done this for a couple of months now. Its been both inspiring and challenging. I will also share a few stories of what I've done so far. Lol.
cheesy

My number is +86 1850 32 49434. (whatsapp only)
Or send an email to zizimails@yahoo.com

Also if you have any appliance or gadgets at home that you want to know what the Chinese characters written on it says, you are in the right place. Just take a readable shot and paste it here. I will translate it to you. Its completely free. Lets have it grin

This board is open to everyone.

ur studying Chinese language ?
Re: Your Reliable Link To China by AK481(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2015
osisioma eziwanne

(1) (Reply)

1000 Naira Investment Turns To N100,000 Per Month / Here are some Tips To Help You Pass That Job Interview.. Pls Take Note.. / FCMB Recruiting!!! Go For Apt Test On 17th Oct,2015. Gatecrash If You Can!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.