Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable (3128 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by stinggy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE:

But Buhari once asked that they should be treated the way Nigerdeltans were treated Yes or No
Yes
But when does proffering a solution to a problem make you the creator of the problem

Jonathan once told us he knows who the sponsors are - Yes or No?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
gists:
You just violated one of the forum rules trying to impersonate the original Cramjones.
Anyway Seun and co knows the right thing to do to you

On the topic: Why didn't former Chief of Army Staff (i.e Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika) arrest or at least let us know who were the sponsors of the teror group he claimed to be fighting? As a HIGH RANKING officer (a general and a Chief of Army Staff for that matter) and key player in the gov, he should tell us that he (a general) was intimidated/afraid of bloody civilian politicians? Why didn't he at least name them if he was too afraid to arrest them?

Has the present arrested the sponsors?
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by danot1030: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE: Only enemies of progress will believe that Ihejirika sponsors BH
The bible I read says the heart of a man is desperately wicked who can know it. Until Ihejerika is investigated and is acquitted the allegation against him remains valid. What made FFK concluded that Ihejerika is a Christian, is it just because he goes to church and may be he answer some bibles names? No sir, those does not make one a christian, there was this confession given by one northern islamic fundamentalist who converted to a christian of how one christian from niger delta was a major sponsor of the terrorist group he belonged. Ihejerika could have personal reasons why he sponsors boko haram, one could be basically on business, one he is a general, arm dealing could be his major area of interest in boko haram thing, cos as long as boko haram is capable of terrorism activities there arm dealers has the opportunity to be richer. Are you not surprise the kind of sophisticated ammunition boko haram are using, they are military wares for crying out loud and they need a highly connected and a professional military personnel to be able to acquire such wares. As regarding the party afflictions of other boko haram sponsors, that won't be necessary, all northerner and all muslims are a suspects.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
danot1030: The bible I read says the heart of a man is desperately wicked who can know it. Until Ihejerika is investigated and is acquitted the allegation against him remains valid. What made FFK concluded that Ihejerika is a Christian, is it just because he goes to church and may be he answer some bibles names? No sir, those does not make one a christian, there was this confession given by one northern islamic fundamentalist who converted to a christian of how one christian from niger delta was a major sponsor of the terrorist group he belonged. Ihejerika could have personal reasons why he sponsors boko haram, one could be basically on business, one he is a general, arm dealing could be his major area of interest in boko haram thing, cos as long as boko haram is capable of terrorism activities there arm dealers has the opportunity to be richer. Are you not surprise the kind of sophisticated ammunition boko haram are using, they are military wares for crying out loud and they need a highly connected and a professional military personnel to be able to acquire such wares. As regarding the party afflictions of other boko haram sponsors, that won't be necessary, all northerner and all muslims are a suspects.

I guess innocent until proven guilty means nothing to you?

What If Presidency like most sensible out there decide that there is no meat to allegation and ignore it!
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by thwarrior72: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
jjcbuthot: See yi.bos (and their new found friend ffk) ranting. Shameless foools.

Your brother has been revealed as the chief commandant and sponsor of boko haram and you still shamelessly ranting here.

If I were you, I will bury my head in shame and not comment on national issues again. You have once again been revealed as enemy of Nigeria.

Who doesnt know why they are doing all these? We know.

The usual divide and rule - set muslims against christians to redefine political division along religious line.

The other plan is to destabilize the north ahead of 2015.

We know all the evil plans by GEJ and his army generals.

They recruits thugs from even neighboring countries for bombing and violence and then blame it on northerners.

The army that should come to the rescue are the one financing and supporting boko haram with Ehijirika secretly commanding them.

Why didnt the boko name Minimah as their commandant? Why Ehijirika?

Why Sheriff that everybody know already?

GEJ/Army chiefs are colluding with some bad elements in the north to destabilize the country ahead of 2015.

God is watching the evil doers...
Predictable as usual........igbophobianism is ur problem wink grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by fkaz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
stinggy:
Yes
But when does proffering a solution to a problem make you the creator of the problem

My brother don't mind those nitwit who are always looking for some one to blame for their failure in life
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by EMANY01(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
mikeansy: How did we get to a point where a muderous terrorist in the comfort of his abode makes a wild claim about the former head of the army and people believe it hook line and sinker?

How did it really get to this?

Oh right sorry I forget that a terrorist Muslim is more honest than any Igbo Man!

I'm surprised you have to ask.This is the same country that EDUCATED people (supposedly),believed that crap about kola nut could cure /prevent Ebola and even after that farce was debunked believed a more ridiculous claim that salt and pepper (or is it water) could prevent Ebola.
Now an almighty Australian claims the former COAS was a frontline supporter /sponsor of bokoharam what do you suppose these same Nigerians will believe.
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by EMANY01(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
gists:
You just violated one of the forum rules trying to impersonate the original Cramjones.
Anyway Seun and co knows the right thing to do to you

On the topic: Why didn't former Chief of Army Staff (i.e Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika) arrest or at least let us know who were the sponsors of the teror group he claimed to be fighting? As a HIGH RANKING officer (a general and a Chief of Army Staff for that matter) and key player in the gov, he should tell us that he (a general) was intimidated/afraid of bloody civilian politicians? Why didn't he at least name them if he was too afraid to arrest them?

I gave this answer in a different thread but I think it applies to your post as well.
Have you never had the term"actionable intelligence" ?
In a nutshell it means you suspect an individual / group is responsible for something and your intelligence "sources" indicate that they are indeed responsible .Your intelligence service also has the fortune of finding evidence that confirms the suspicions and intelligence.With actionable intelligence you can act:arrest,prosecute and war(in the case of nation states).
Finding evidence for something you know someone is doing/has done is not as easy as you think it is.The target of the suspicion only needs to be halfway intelligent to avoid creating a connection between themselves and the act(s) they are suspected off.Examples of this situation abound:
In the US most of the mafia bosses could not be arrested not to mention prosecuted even when everyone and their mother knew how dirty and evil they were in some cases the FBI used tangential case like tax evasion to send a major crime boss to jail for 25 years because they couldn't "link him" (note the phrase) to the crimes of racketeering,murder,drug dealing and smuggling that they "knew" he was forehead deep involved in.They "knew" but couldn't touch him just like the president said he "knows" BokoHaram sponsors.
In the US and Europe there are individuals who are known to the intelligence services as being involved in terrorism and plans to commit terrorist attacks but the only put them on surveillance because while they "know" the can not prove it especially when such suspects know the they are "persons of interest" .Even with the massive surveillance some of them still get to do what they plan to do.
Knowing and proving are two different things in these days of "CIVIL Rights".You may know and be 100% right in what you know but if you can't prove it then you can not "ACT".
Knowing is not the problem ,getting proof is the challenge the world over a situation made all that much harder for Nigeria with the deliberate underdevelopment the security services had to put up with since 1985 mind you.
If GEJ or the SSS or the COAS or any other security service head come on stage to list out the sponsors they are sure of but have not gotten actionable Intel on ,you will crucify them saying its political.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by danot1030: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
mikeansy:

I guess innocent until proven guilty means nothing to you?

What If Presidency like most sensible out there decide that there is no meat to allegation and ignore it!
u are not wrong about the presidency, it won't be any surprise if they decides to ignore it especially now that GEJ is desperate for his second term re-election.
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by gists: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
EMANY01:

I gave this answer in a different thread but I think it applies to your post as well.
Have you never had the term"actionable intelligence" ?
In a nutshell it means you suspect an individual / group is responsible for something and your intelligence "sources" indicate that they are indeed responsible .Your intelligence service also has the fortune of finding evidence that confirms the suspicions and intelligence.With actionable intelligence you can act:arrest,prosecute and war(in the case of nation states).
Finding evidence for something you know someone is doing/has done is not as easy as you think it is.The target of the suspicion only needs to be halfway intelligent to avoid creating a connection between themselves and the act(s) they are suspected off.Examples of this situation abound:
In the US most of the mafia bosses could not be arrested not to mention prosecuted even when everyone and their mother knew how dirty and evil they were in some cases the FBI used tangential case like tax evasion to send a major crime boss to jail for 25 years because they couldn't "link him" (note the phrase) to the crimes of racketeering,murder,drug dealing and smuggling that they "knew" he was forehead deep involved in.They "knew" but couldn't touch him just like the president said he "knows" BokoHaram sponsors.
In the US and Europe there are individuals who are known to the intelligence services as being involved in terrorism and plans to commit terrorist attacks but the only put them on surveillance because while they "know" the can not prove it especially when such suspects know the they are "persons of interest" .Even with the massive surveillance some of them still get to do what they plan to do.
Knowing and proving are two different things in these days of "CIVIL Rights".You may know and be 100% right in what you know but if you can't prove it then you can not "ACT".
Knowing is not the problem ,getting proof is the challenge the world over a situation made all that much harder for Nigeria with the deliberate underdevelopment the security services had to put up with since 1985 mind you.
If GEJ or the SSS or the COAS or any other security service head come on stage to list out the sponsors they are sure of but have not gotten actionable Intel on ,you will crucify them saying its political.

Very intelligent but pathetic excuse just because the accused is one of your own. But how come this manner of reasoning only applies to Boko Haram? In the last election in Osun, it was reported that civilian - ONLY members of APC were arrested without any proof that they had criminal motives. The president has assured us that he is going to do whatever is necessary to make sure elections are "free" and "unfair" which include the unsustainable deployment of armed military men on election day. How come such "unpatriotic" stance is not applied to security of live and property?

Since you used US as example let me ask this: When Bush matched the US army to Iraq what proof/evidence did he ask for? Not in any way justifying the Iraq war but the point I am making is sometime you close your eyes and do what is needful in the interest of the nation. How many terror suspects have the US arrested just because they suspect they have link with terrorist groups let alone know for sure but without proof as you wrote?

But now it is convenient to look for petty excuses while scores of people are dieing just because the accused is belong to your tribe/religion. Would you sincerely have written this if it was a northerner that was mentioned?

So in summary: The president said he knows the sponsors of BH (a terror group that has killed thousands of innocent Nigerians - xtians, mulims, ALL tribes) but he is not going to do anything about it simply because there is no proof while the group has established a base in the country to carry out even more evils. And the inaction of the president is OK to you as long as the sponsors are your tribe men or share your religious faith - right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by chinasaekperem: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
If FFK can be reasonable, then what's wrong with some of us, the allegation is utterly absurd, I don't see any sense in it.
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
cramjone: Boko Haram sponsors lies in the court of the major opposition party.

- Cramjones
If you were an airliner I'd prefer they call you Malaysian airline grin

The way you change course and destination still surprises my surprise cheesy
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by gists: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Truckpusher: If you were an airliner I'd prefer they call you Malaysian airline grin

The way you change course and destination still surprises my surprise cheesy

Bros check this guys username and the name he types as signature are not the same! Just trying to fool people into believing that Cramjones has changed course and now opposes apc.
username: cramjone (no "s" )
signature: Cramjones
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by gists: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
My next question is why on earth is Sherrif still a governor? Well I guess its high time the immunity clause is not helping in this case. If this alligation is true, does he really think he can call his dogs to order after 2015?
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by Desola(f): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
jjcbuthot: See yi.bos (and their new found friend ffk) ranting. Shameless foools.

Your brother has been revealed as the chief commandant and sponsor of boko haram and you still shamelessly ranting here.

If I were you, I will bury my head in shame and not comment on national issues again. You have once again been revealed as enemy of Nigeria.

The usual divide and rtule - set muslims against christians to redefine political division along religious line.

They recruits thugs from even neighboring countries for bombing and violence and then blame it on northerners.

The army that should come to the rescue are the one financing and supporting boko haram with Ehijirika secretly commanding them.

GEJ/Army chiefs are colluding with some bad elements in the north to destabilize the country ahead of 2015.

God bless you for this truth.

May your days be long!
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by EMANY01(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2014

"How many terror suspects have the US arrested just because they suspect they have link with terrorist groups let alone know for sure but without proof as you wrote?"

To be honest,NONE at least none have been arrested without proof and held beyond the stipulated limit for incarceration without charging them to court.
We are not talking about those kidnapped off the streets secretly and hidden in one deep hole indefinitely.
If GEJ were to do that I would be the first to call for his head because I recognize that even if he was 100% sure of the culpability of the person and no proof he can present ,leaving that kind of power in his hands may not be dangerous but will be devastating when another man (read northerner) replaces him.
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by fr3do(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
jmoore: I don't know why some folks can't make use of their thinking faculties.

Negotiator: Who are those sponsoring you?
Shekau: Ihejirika

That some people believed what Shekau or any Boko haram member told the negotiator is true is really despicable.

It is even ridiculous for El-rufal and other politicians to echo such statement.

This statement can cause carnage. This lie by boko haram is meant to "recruit" more boko haram members who will fight on their own without any order from bokoharam commander. Gullible extremists can attack people who are of the same ethnic group with Ihejirika.

Help tell them o
The Australian get jazz for mouth wet they go just disclose their sponsor?
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
danot1030: The bible I read says the heart of a man is desperately wicked who can know it. Until Ihejerika is investigated and is acquitted the allegation against him remains valid. What made FFK concluded that Ihejerika is a Christian, is it just because he goes to church and may be he answer some bibles names? No sir, those does not make one a christian, there was this confession given by one northern islamic fundamentalist who converted to a christian of how one christian from niger delta was a major sponsor of the terrorist group he belonged. Ihejerika could have personal reasons why he sponsors boko haram, one could be basically on business, one he is a general, arm dealing could be his major area of interest in boko haram thing, cos as long as boko haram is capable of terrorism activities there arm dealers has the opportunity to be richer. Are you not surprise the kind of sophisticated ammunition boko haram are using, they are military wares for crying out loud and they need a highly connected and a professional military personnel to be able to acquire such wares. As regarding the party afflictions of other boko haram sponsors, that won't be necessary, all northerner and all muslims are a suspects.

It is a shame that people like you rarely use your trained mind to reason.

Ihejirika was appointed as COAS in 2010. 1) Who was sponsoring them btw 2001- 2009.?
2) Is Ihejirika rich enough to fund BH.?
3) Why couldn't BH capture one town during his tenure.?
4) If you are a terrorist, can you reveal your sponsors when you know that revealing him could lead to his arrest thereby depriving you his logistical support.?
5) Where is the footage of this Australian guy interview with BH and Jona.?
6) If Jona never bombed NE to win an election in 2011, why would he do it now.?

The fact is, in 2015 two things will happen
1) A new Nigeria will arise
2) Nigeria will breakup
For those of you that are spiritually blind, God has a global plan through Nigerian Christians and nothing can stop that plan.
A financially vibrant Christian population will arise in this part of the world under the banner of a new Nigeria or divided Nigeria to sponsor and lead the last wave of end time global evangelism.
My only advise to Jona is that he should use oil for weapons program to secretly build more light/heavy ammunition factories while secretly importing weapons from Asia, South America, South Africa etc and siting and storing them in the SE/SS regions since SW people like you have sold your conscious for political porridge in the spirit of Esau.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
stinggy:
Yes

If Buhari is not their supporter, he wouldn't ask that amnesty should be granted to BH whose reasons for fighting are senseless.
Why didn't Buhari grant Maitaitsine Amnesty in the 1980s.?

Yes Jona knows the sponsors of BH. When he mentioned Sanusi, what was your comment.?
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by redsun(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
An australian negotiating for nigeria against terrorists in nigerian homeland?What is the connection?Is his daughter one of the chibok girls?It reminds of the vague story that nigerian currency is printed in australia too.

ABSOLUTE MADNESS.If ihejirika had wanted to destabilize nigeria that bad,he would have easily done it by military coup.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
redsun: An australian negotiating for nigeria against terrorists in nigerian homeland?What is the connection?Is his daughter one of the chibok girls?It reminds of the vague story that nigerian currency is printed in australia too.

ABSOLUTE MADNESS.If ihejirika had wanted to destabilize nigeria that bad,he would have easily done it by military coup.

I still don't understand why this man has a job in naija in the first place

God knows how many millions he has made

Nigerians believe in white men too much
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ihejirika or Tambuwal or Ndumme or Oritsejafor, lets jus get this BH thngy done with
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by stinggy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE:

If Buhari is not their supporter, he wouldn't ask that amnesty should be granted to BH whose reasons for fighting are senseless.
Why didn't Buhari grant Maitaitsine Amnesty in the 1980s.?
Should we believe my late Yar'Adua was a sponsor of MEND attacks in the SS when he developed the idea of amnesty?
Don't get me wrong, my point remains that - providing a way out of a prob doesn't mean you created the prob

Yes Jona knows the sponsors of BH. When he mentioned Sanusi, what was your comment.?
Was that not when SLS cried out about our embezzled money? Which facts did johnny present to back his claims up?
Knowing the sponsors of BH and keeping silent on it is an act treason, shouldn't your man be tried for treason?
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
stinggy:
Should we believe my late Yar'Adua was a sponsor of MEND attacks in the SS when he developed the idea of amnesty?
Don't get me wrong, my point remains that - providing a way out of a prob doesn't mean you created the prob

Was that not when SLS cried out about our embezzled money? Which facts did johnny present to back his claims up?
Knowing the sponsors of BH and keeping silent on it is an act treason, shouldn't your man be tried for treason?

First and foremost Amnesty was not yar adua's idea. It was Nigerians who suggested that Nigerdeltans be compensat for years of economic neglect.
That can't be said in the case of BH because Nigerians asked them what they wanted and they said that we must all convert to Islam True or False.

If you are current, you will know that Sanusi was under investigation before he came with the claim of missing funds.

Besides if Sanusi believes Jona is corrupt why didn't he resign but insisted that he must retain his position prompting suspiciou that he is part of BH. Don't forget a section of CBN office got burnt and Sanusi linked BH rise to Nigerdelta 13% which he claimed undernourished the NE region True or False
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by stinggy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE:

First and foremost Amnesty was not yar adua's idea. It was Nigerians who suggested that Nigerdeltans be compensat for years of economic neglect.
That can't be said in the case of BH because Nigerians asked them what they wanted and they said that we must all convert to Islam True or False.

If you are current, you will know that Sanusi was under investigation before he came with the claim of missing funds.

Besides if Sanusi believes Jona is corrupt why didn't he resign but insisted that he must retain his position prompting suspiciou that he is part of BH
Don't forget a section of CBN office got burnt and Sanusi linked BH rise to Nigerdelta 13% which he claimed undernourished the NE region True or False
Because SLS didn't resign, then he must be part of BH. Smh
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
stinggy:
Because SLS didn't resign, then he must be part of BH. Smh

If you believe a govt is evil and corrupt, you resign.

SHIKENA cool
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by stinggy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE:

If you believe a govt is evil and corrupt, you resign.

SHIKENA cool
Likewise, if you believe people who constitute your govt are evil and corrupt and you don't have any clue on solving it, you resign cool
Tell that to Johnny boy undecided undecided
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by danot1030: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE:

It is a shame that people like you rarely use your trained mind to reason.

Ihejirika was appointed as COAS in 2010. 1) Who was sponsoring them btw 2001- 2009.?
2) Is Ihejirika rich enough to fund BH.?
3) Why couldn't BH capture one town during his tenure.?
4) If you are a terrorist, can you reveal your sponsors when you know that revealing him could lead to his arrest thereby depriving you his logistical support.?
5) Where is the footage of this Australian guy interview with BH and Jona.?
6) If Jona never bombed NE to win an election in 2011, why would he do it now.?

The fact is, in 2015 two things will happen
1) A new Nigeria will arise
2) Nigeria will breakup
For those of you that are spiritually blind, God has a global plan through Nigerian Christians and nothing can stop that plan.
A financially vibrant Christian population will arise in this part of the world under the banner of a new Nigeria or divided Nigeria to sponsor and lead the last wave of end time global evangelism.
My only advise to Jona is that he should use oil for weapons program to secretly build more light/heavy ammunition factories while secretly importing weapons from Asia, South America, South Africa etc and siting and storing them in the SE/SS regions since SW people like you have sold your conscious for political porridge in the spirit of Esau.
u have a bad upbringing, u are obviously raised in a slum that's the only excuse I can give for ur insults. Because this has to do with ur hero the almighty Ihejerika does not mean d needful should not be done, there is a grave allegation against him and I still insist it remains valid untill d investigations clear him. But I will give u insight to ur questions. 1.Ihejireka assumed office in 2010 and found boko haram as an opportunity to make money. 2.It is clear u are ignorant, go and ask a kid that question he well tell u Ihejerika is not poor 3.capturing town is a new trend in their operations, it didn't start when Ihejerika left. 4.The terrorist never expected that the negotiator will spill the bean, I think is not safe for the negotiator himself if goes back to them. 5.I think u should call the guy to tell him that ur name is mr Thomas maybe he will send it to u. 6.Them he was popularly accepted but now he has to devise a strategy to win.
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
stinggy:
Likewise, if you believe people who constitute your govt are evil and corrupt and you don't have any clue on solving it, you resign cool
Tell that to Johnny boy undecided undecided

Link me to any past post where you asked OBJ to resign due to the challenges he faced. wink
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
danot1030: u have a bad upbringing, u are obviously raised in a slum that's the only excuse I can give for ur insults. Because this has to do with ur hero the almighty Ihejerika does not mean d needful should not be done, there is a grave allegation against him and I still insist it remains valid untill d investigations clear him. But I will give u insight to ur questions. 1.Ihejireka assumed office in 2012 and found boko haram as an opportunity to make money. 2.It is clear u are ignorant, go and ask a kid that question he well tell u Ihejerika is not poor 3.capturing town is a new trend in their operations, it didn't start when Ihejerika left. 4.The terrorist never expected that the negotiator will spill the bean, I think is not safe for the negotiator himself if goes back to them. 5.I think u should call the guy to tell him that ur name is mr Thomas maybe he will send it to u. 6.Them he was popularly accepted but now he has to devise a strategy to win.

Eyaaaaaaa points of correction

1) Ihejirika served as COAS btw 2010-2014.
2) Ihejirika is not a business man neither is he a politician before 2010. So I wonder where he go money to finance terrorism.
Besides no armoury was losted in the format we see at Gwoza in his time for us to say he traded it for money.
3) No town was lost neither was Shecow able to declare a caliphate.
4). "The terrorist never expected that the negotiator will spill the bean, I think is not safe for the negotiator himself if goes back to them"

This your point above just exposed your untrained military mind.
Guy if you are in the army, I wound consign you to washing uniforms and plates

5) Sorry the guy never kept any means of communication.
6) Tell me who can defeat Jona. I hope you won't call Buhari. cool
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by stinggy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Link me to any past post where you asked OBJ to resign due to the challenges he faced. wink
OBJ didn't claim to know who the evil ones were, but your boy in his 'clairvoyance' is claiming he knows them. Let him tell us who they are and back his claims with facts.
Your boy thinks 'freedom of speech' is all about opening of mouth and throwing baseless accusations.
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by kakakent: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2014

Ihejirika nd igbos is also sponsoring al shabab, al queda in fact he is currently responsible for Isis in iraq mtcheew old men chasing rats while their house burns

The usual divide and rule - set muslims against christians to redefine political division along religious line.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Our Soldiers Dancing After Pounding On BOKO HARAM / What If Buhari Dies In Office Like Yaradua??? / Yorubas Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.