Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. (7553 Views)

African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe / Download Free Ebooks, Magazine, Textbooks, Tv Series Music And Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Emzypaz(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2014
[b]ARMY RELEASES 125 SUSPECTED BOKO HARAM MEMBERS:

[size=24pt] The[/size] Nigerian Army, on Saturday, released 125 persons arrested for allegedly having links with the Islamic fundamentalist group, Boko Haram.
This latest release followed an earlier release of 42 persons who were investigated and found to have no link with the fundamentalist group.
The 42 persons were released on Thursday to Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State.
Handling over the new set of 125 persons to the governor, the spokesman for the 7 Division of the Nigerian Army, Maiduguri, Col. Sani Usman, said 254 persons were intercepted while fleeing from the state after attack on Boko Haram strongholds in September.
He said the arrest was made in Biu on September 23 and after proper investigation, 125 men were found to have no link with Boko Haram.
He however said those who were considered to have links with the sect would be prosecuted.
Shettima, who received the detainees, said the action would go a long way to build trust between the military and the people of the country.
He noted that the released detainees looked well treated and described it as a plus to the military.
He said, “It shows that the military are core professionals and know how to go about their duties.”
[/b]
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
It's been a while, Nairalanders!!!
I was on a trip to another planet called EBIAG
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
It is the promised land like that of the Biblical Moses. You can spy at us using this telescope>>>www.ebiag.com
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
PrinceAdepoju:
...lest I forget

##I'm the FirstToComment in the new monthgringringringringringrin
embarassed
PrinceAdepoju:
...lest I forget

##I'm the FirstToComment in the new monthgringringringringringrin
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2014
P
FIRSTTOCOMMENT:
embarassed
Firsttocomment was the last to comment on our show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soyinka Wins Anisfield-Wolf Lifetime Achievement Award / A Song Of Gold And Blood / Irene Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' To Irish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.