Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? (17710 Views)

ONTV Quick Fingers, Have You Ever Won? / Has Anyone Ever Won Ontv's "Quick Fingers" ? / Ontv, A New Tv In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by smudge2079(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
i guess u were not fast enof
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
contactwale: ONTV recently introduced a promotional idea where they display supposed free recharge numbers at interval for their viewers to load into their phones.

I have however noticed with regret that this gesture may not be real afterall. I am of the belief that many, if not all, of those numbers being displayed, might have previously being loaded by someone privy to them in the television house.

My conclusion is premised on my experience with this gesture. Each time I tried to load any of these numbers, the response has always being "This voucher has previously being used by another user"

It will interest anyone who cares to listen that as an IT guy, I am very fast with mobile phones and I possess requisite knowledge and skill to work around them.

I have placed a bet with some of my friends to see if they will succeed in this venture and they have always returned with the same story.

Now, over to you house.What is your experience with ONTV Quick Fingers? Have you ever succeeded in loading any?
First, are you sure you're not watching repeated broadcast? Secondly, why are you so sure there are no thousands of IT guys whose hands are QWERTY pad watching the same programme? Lastly, don't you think you should see it as luck and not your right? undecided

1 Like

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by ziky2010(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
This is not a national question.Dis question is irrelevant and uncalled for.If u need recharge card,i believe u can afford it

1 Like

Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
contactwale: ONTV recently introduced a promotional idea where they display supposed free recharge numbers at interval for their viewers to load into their phones.

I have however noticed with regret that this gesture may not be real afterall. I am of the belief that many, if not all, of those numbers being displayed, might have previously being loaded by someone privy to them in the television house.

My conclusion is premised on my experience with this gesture. Each time I tried to load any of these numbers, the response has always being "This voucher has previously being used by another user"

It will interest anyone who cares to listen that as an IT guy, I am very fast with mobile phones and I possess requisite knowledge and skill to work around them.

I have placed a bet with some of my friends to see if they will succeed in this venture and they have always returned with the same story.

Now, over to you house.What is your experience with ONTV Quick Fingers? Have you ever succeeded in loading any?
what are you trying to prove? The chances of you being the one to load that airtime is nil! You think you are only programmer in Nigeria?
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by WhyAWhy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2014

IT guy fast with mobile phones . Abeg spare me that nonsense. If you know enough about IT you will understand that loading credit has nothing to do with you being fast with the keys. Go and read up on how mobile connections are made.

MOBILE PHONE->BASE STATION(BS)-> SERVICE CONTROL CENTER and back again.

If you and another person dials a number, the nearest person to a Base station that's nearest to the Service Centre as the connection hops around gains the first access.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by purpleace: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
Big scam...i the etisalat i tried yesterday. Was incomplete.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by purpleace: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Big scam... i tried etisalat yesterday. Was incomplete.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
ilugunboy: You are simply not fast enough......however if you are so sure of this underhand dealing by the TV station....you can contact the NCC or the Nig consumer protection council.
council
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by igbsam(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Real.....Caught one sometime ago
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by seunduro(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Scam
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Revolva(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hahah it can be scam na..how much be recharge card wey dem not fit dash fans....@poster u suppose to be smacked
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Sunkyphil(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
its real a friend of mine loaded d card mind u its just#100
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by hertz9te(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Omonoba1: no comment and its on fp?
@Op, which kind juju u dey use for d mods and how you take they run am??
hez probably related to seun
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by beatricewebb: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
No body is a saint in nigeria,i have tried it many times with my friend and have been as faster as possible but still we always get a response that voucher previously used by another subscriber,i believed some of the voucher are new ones while some are repeatedly used ones since nobody will know if its used or not,thats 9ja for u,everybody is now a scam.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by udemzyudex(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
its 50/50 scam /real cos most of the card av already been used and they continue to put it up again.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by stephnie44(f): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
pontirock: Abeg.Wich Station Ontv Be?
fuel station 4 ishaga
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by creamylicious(f): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
chimoz: @op, you are just one of the over 3million IT guys In Nigeria. The percentile of the probability that over 4million people are watching that programme with you is 70% and your chances of being the lucky viewer to load this card is 0.007%. So cool down and keep on trying your luck. One day maga go pay for your side grin grin
mathematically!!!! WAEC needs you biko to reduce the percentiled percent of mathematical failure amongst the nigerian students
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by macen(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
I can testify to having chopped up to N1200 of te fastest fingers when it was initially introduced last year, then they later stopped then recently started again.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
creamylicious: mathematically!!!! WAEC needs you biko to reduce the percentiled percent of mathematical failure amongst the nigerian students
Not as much as I need you my dearest. Whence will thou comest to me thy love and heart
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by GbengaPs(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
freshness2020: Na pure scam...
They continually repeat same airtime pins.
hmmmmmnnn you must have watched ONTV a lot.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Acidosis(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Those niggas are time wasters.

I made an attempt last night, ...was expecting mtn, but niggas were busy posting glo and etisalat.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Acidosis(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2014

Lol

While you were busy typing "*555*1*" some people had already typed "#"

If you must grab the voucher, then make sure you already have an on screen *556*1* space # for MTN or *126* space # for Airtel.

Leave your cursor in the "space" between * and #. Also, make sure you have someone calling the numbers loud and clear. Trying to read the numbers from your tv screen and then inputing on phone (concurrently) won't get you what you want.

cheesy
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by creamylicious(f): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
chimoz:
Not as much as I need you my dearest. Whence will thou comest to me thy love and heart
press d push button sef!
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
ONTV Quick Fingers is no scam. The recharge pins displayed are unused and real. They are #200 recharge pins and I've won over #1,400 - Etisalat and Airtel combined. In fact, yesternight, I won Etisalat twice making it #400. IT IS REAL.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
creamylicious: press d push button sef!

#whatyasay...... make I run go follow you.
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
saints2: Its real, I have won thrice.
Not a scam at all
Really
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Scam or real, wont even bother trying..
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Sammyblaq(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
fucking scam!...the time we'on watching the screen aint the real time of the programme.
I hail naija.
Popcy once fall mugu...mtn chop am via shortcode tyn
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by koolg: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
how much is involved here or this OP is just jobless
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by MissSimmie: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Not a scam at all
shocked
Not a scam at all
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by Larrey(f): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Its not a scam o ve always been trying just like u 2 but sometimes not fast enough to complete d numbers and sometimes d card has been used by anoda subcriber,so I 1st tot it was a scam cos ve loaded 3 different network cards in my church ,people were like how did I do it,but calling is different frm looking up and down to load.so I told my church member which we use to compete wen it comes to loading of card,she said she has loaded twice tru d quick fingers,but wnt lie am tired of trying and trying.So it is not a scam,keep trying
Re: ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? by numericalguy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
OP,
whatever gave you the impression you are the only "IT guy" in Nigeria that is "fast with phone keypad". You might be the village champion in your street, but have you compared you speed with other millions of Nigerians.

You are just a learner when compared to this grin

Acidosis:
Lol
While you were busy typing "*555*1*" some people had already typed "#"
If you must grab the voucher, then make sure you already have an on screen *556*1* space # for MTN or *126* space # for Airtel.
Leave your cursor in the "space" between * and #. Also, make sure you have someone calling the numbers loud and clear. Trying to read the numbers from your tv screen and then inputing on phone (concurrently) won't get you what you want.
cheesy

You might also want to have a look at what some people are saying about being an IT guy..

WhyAWhy:
IT guy fast with mobile phones . Abeg spare me that nonsense. If you know enough about IT you will understand that loading credit has nothing to do with you being fast with the keys. Go and read up on how mobile connections are made.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member / Gosple Agochukwu: BBNaija Promoting Immorality, I Blocked It From My Decoder / "The CEO": Kunle Afolayan Wraps Up The Production In Nairobi Kenya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.