Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Rubber Is The New Leather: Rainboots For The Season - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rubber Is The New Leather: Rainboots For The Season (619 Views)

Female Shoes & Bags At Discounted Prices For The Season. / All New Leather Cosmetic Bags Offered By Oasis Leather, Top Manufacturer / Latest Rubber Shoes/rubber Footwears In Vogue: Your View About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rubber Is The New Leather: Rainboots For The Season by LayGiri: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2014
So, a couple of days ago, it rained really bad. The floods were amazing! Chayee! And then there I was, crying internally as I was in my favorite pair of flats. Obviously, I ruined my shoes.

Then and there I swore to the gods that that would never happen again, as for the rest of this darned rainy season, I was only going to be in rubber footwear. Then I halted: did I swear too soon?

I hurriedly said a quick prayer to the fashion gods to save me from my own mouth. Like, really? Rubber footwear? I’m sure most of you are like “eh, neh. I wouldn’t be caught dead in that.” But fear not! For I bring you good tidings of great… News?

The fashion gods decided to hear my cries and they pointed me in the direction of rain boots. No, not those horrid rain boots you had to wear as a child. I’m talking about boots like these!

Really, could this be any cuter! So chic and über stylish! Just wriggle into your favorite pair of jeans, put on a cute blouse, then throw on a jacket or sweater, and you are ready to go! And you’re ready to go looking super cute, too. CONTINUE READING ON AUTHOR WEBSITE

Re: Rubber Is The New Leather: Rainboots For The Season by hogolo: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2014
Checkout these affordable Shoes . Click here to see their pictures and prices. Free home delivery + Pay on delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Gadal Beads / See Cover Photos Of Banky W & Ajoke Ogunlaja Cover Oct. Issue Of Complete / Ladies Only: Advance Your Fashion And Beauty Shakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.