Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally (1057 Views)

Beyond The TAN Adverts: What Have You Benefited From Jonathan Led Government? / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / Updates From The TAN Nationawide Rally Grand Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Moredew(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
I ve been wondering since the recent rally that is being held in different geo-political Zones in the country By Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN)

What is the real essence of this rally? A celebration of incompetence, corruption underperformance etc. Or what.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
To intimidate APC
To prolong the fresh air in aso rock
To enbarrase the Born to Rule
To prove a point for the first time that Niger Delta have a powerful voice loaded with majesty that no ebola, apc and janjawe.ed can stop in TAN rally!

Ehmm ehmmm ,To sustain the all round development in Naija!!
Bokoharam no vex o!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by jjcbuthot: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
What was the essence of Abacha's one million men match?

This is reminiscent of Abacha self-succession campaign and it is only an unpopular government that does this.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Moredew(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
ZKOSOSO: To intimidate APC
To prolong the fresh air in aso rock
To enbarrase the Born to Rule
To prove a point for the first time that Niger Delta have a powerful voice loaded with majesty that no ebola, apc and janjawe.ed can stop in TAN rally!

Ehmm ehmmm ,To sustain the all round development in Naija!!
Bokoharam no vex o!
its a shame that we still have people like you. In your quiet time ask yourself, are these reasons concrete enough for this show of shame? Is this wht i wnt for my life and for my people?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Demdem2: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
To promote the advancement of 'His Foolishness, Egbere Jonathan, in power.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Moredew(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Even with the serious outbreak of Ebola in this State he still went ahead with the rally. Does this man care about Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Demdem2: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Moredew: Even with the serious outbreak of Ebola in this State he still went ahead with the rally. Does this man care about Nigerians?

Jonathan ambition supercedes the lives of all Nigerians combined together. He doesn't give a damn.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Moredew: Even with the serious outbreak of Ebola in this State he still went ahead with the rally. Does this man care about Nigerians?
You will be surprised that people will not show up at the rally. I trust Nigerians.
Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Aussie(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
That guy is a monster. I am at awe to see some people making comments in support of the charade called Rally at a time when the nation should reflect on how to better our lives.
I just hope there won't be stampede like we had in PHC some years back.

By Wednesday Sept 3rd 2014, South African will start enjoying a 65% and 25% reduction on prices of petrol and Diesel respectively as announced by the SA govt yesterday. Yet, Nigeria that portrays itself as the giant of Africa and the country with the largest economy in African cannot do one-third of such for its citizens except to gather few paupers, hand them 5K(max) each and push them forward to celebrate mediocrity and failure like we are seeing in PHC now.

Nigeria is not complete as we speak as Gwoza is no longer under the control of the PDP-led govt yet all our services chiefs are sleeping with both eyes closed and some miscreants, led by Pius Ayim, Dr. Adesina (Agric minister), Uche Seconduce, Nysome Wike, etc cannot but celebrate impunity and brazen lawlessness. It is a shame on us all!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by jjcbuthot: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Demdem2:

Jonathan ambition supercedes the lives of all Nigerians combined together. He doesn't give a damn.

Can you imagine the number of children, students in their sleep, elderly, men and woman these man has killed just because of 2015 in the name of boko haram? Using the military and other security agents to blackmail the north and destabilize the region ahead of 2015.

I have never seen this kind of mindless killing in my life just because of power. It now looks as if Boko Haram is more powerful than our military. Boko moved freely from Sambisa forest into major towns in convey of vehicles - in a country that spends trillions of naira on security annually. It is a shame.

It is very glaring that some power people within the security forces with GEJ secret backing them are behind the ongoing slaughtering. Boko boys are even getting more and more confident by the day as election approaches - that should tell you the grand plan.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Moredew(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Demdem2:

i think thats true.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Moredew(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
I may not know allthose who has plunged us into this type of mess in times past but today i know many of them and am taking count. I will never associate myself with such ppl in life even though my decision affects dem in no way but thats my decision. If every Nigerian wil identify this ppl nd giv them their rightful place, this country will be sanitised.
Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by ahaika23: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin APC children thread for venting of anger. When una tire una go meet hell rufai for job well done. They sent Ebola to ph to disrupt rally, fixed the burial of the ctc chairman of phalga same day in a bid to reduce attendance but what did they get in return, tune to ait or channels to find out. Dem go begin abuse their father now. Watch and see grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by vedd: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
TAN rallies are gathering for the herds of hypnotised Useful IdiĆ³ts, demented asslickers and sychophants to account for their 10K stupidity and trolling allowance.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by danot1030: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
The organisers and participants are nothing but apologist doing everything to get the attention GEJ for kitchen appointment on his 2nd term.
Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Lordlexyy: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Young Nigerians who had mortgaged their future for a stipend or some crumbs on the basis of sentiment. You begin to wonder the senselessness of our youth who have allowed ethnic bigotry and clannishness to so blind their sense of judgement to differentiate between excellence and mediocrity. A well functional gov't need no advertorial image laundry to give the impression of performance. What happen to the pallate 'that your work speaks for you'. We are living in an evil, ungodly time where some had thrown away the fear of God to side with their cravings for self gratification. A time when people who claim to know God will immediately disregard it when face with the option of tribal, ethnic or religious politics.
Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by yomexp(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Absolute rubbish!
Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Moredew(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: grin grin grin grin APC children thread for venting of anger. When una tire una go meet hell rufai for job well done. They sent Ebola to ph to disrupt rally, fixed the burial of the ctc chairman of phalga same day in a bid to reduce attendance but what did they get in return, tune to ait or channels to find out. Dem go begin abuse their father now. Watch and see grin grin
have u ever sat quietly to ask urself questions concerning this Nation or u ar havin isues coming up with Good reasoning. Is it everyone dat says the truth is APC?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Moredew(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lordlexyy: Young Nigerians who had mortgaged their future for a stipend or some crumbs on the basis of sentiment. You begin to wonder the senselessness of our youth who have allowed ethnic bigotry and clannishness to so blind their sense of judgement to differentiate between excellence and mediocrity. A well functional gov't need no advertorial image laundry to give the impression of performance. What happen to the pallate 'that your work speaks for you'. We are living in an evil, ungodly time where some had thrown away the fear of God to side with their cravings for self gratification. A time when people who claim to know God will immediately disregard it when face with the option of tribal, ethnic or religious politics.
go check this post on can salt cure Ebola by MORNDEW. It was intended to enlighte our people but u know what it never made front page. This conspiracy to keep our people blinded so dat dey will see medoicrity as good has eating into everywhere even NL.
Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Even TAN can't mention one achievement of this administration. I remember in one of their adverts, they were talking about rehabilitating Ore-Benin highway, but showing Abuja-Suleja Expressway which is by no means a credit accruable to this administration. They mentioned the revival of the railway. But please has any of them taken a rail ride from Lagos to Kano before? It's still not to be qualified as an achievement. This government has done nothing good for the masses yet.
Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by ahaika23: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
A total of 4 million signatories from the south south zone alone in support of GEJ second tenure at the tan rally in PH.
Re: What Is The Essence Of The TAN Rally by Moredew(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: A total of 4 million signatories from the south south zone alone in support of GEJ second tenure at the tan rally in PH.
who ar the ppl that signed it that stadium alone cannot hold up to 80,000 ppl so where did u get dis from. Imagine saying drugs hv arrived to treat a particular sickness u hv wen it has not. U ppiple shud pity dis man ur lies has destroyed him already.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers (andoni) Apc In Trouble??? / I Admire The Entrepreneurial Spirit Of The Average Ibo. / Mega City Costing N200bn To Be Built In Ogun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.