Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now (3763 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by musiwa93: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
that is it.. nobody came.. because the people hate Jonathan Goodluck for shouting south south.. because they want to be called easterners. and not south south. they will not support anyone who support south south when they are mostly igbo people.. even in akwa ibom state, they burn down jonathan building, because they dont hate been categories as south south.
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
hardywaltz: Let's hope after the rally These Transformation Ambassadors do not turn to Transmission Ambassadors.

Schools are shut down but political rallies are holding every day. The clown GEJ became President without lifting a finger now everything must shut down because of his ambition.

When we say this regime is clueless una go dey argue.

PS: heard not a single Governor from the South South showed up. Transformation my foot.
absolutely false. Governors of Delta and Cross River were physically present while Bayelsa and Akwa-Ibom sent reps
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Rijes: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
oluwafemi113: I DON’T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT: Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and no school bag as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made student go on strike for about Eight ( Months. NEVER Am not going to vote for someone who couldn’t rescue about 230 girls but still has plans to rule a country of about one hundred and sixty million (160 million) people. NEVER Am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a Seventeen (17) year old girl before he could make his own decisions. NEVER Am not going to vote for a Black Commander of an Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job and yet nothing was done. NEVER Am not going to vote for a government who couldn’t provide a job for graduate , post graduate and for Masters Degree holder. NEVER Finally, am Never going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollars to solve an insurgency while the ordinary man on the street ‘no even get hundred naira to take chop’. NEVER Am a good Nigerian who needs change, am tired of hardship and am tired of deceit. You can scold me for speaking the truth, don’t forget truth is always bitter, All I need is CHANGE and nothing else…

1 Like

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
musiwa93: that is it.. nobody came.. because the people hate Jonathan Goodluck for shouting south south.. because they want to be called easterners. and not south south. they will not support anyone who support south south when they are mostly igbo people.. even in akwa ibom state, they burn down jonathan building, because they dont hate been categories as south south.
did you come here? Tv showed it but you have refused to watch.
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by nextdoor84(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
oluwafemi113: I DON’T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT: Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and no school bag as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made student go on strike for about Eight ( Months. NEVER Am not going to vote for someone who couldn’t rescue about 230 girls but still has plans to rule a country of about one hundred and sixty million (160 million) people. NEVER Am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a Seventeen (17) year old girl before he could make his own decisions. NEVER Am not going to vote for a Black Commander of an Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job and yet nothing was done. NEVER Am not going to vote for a government who couldn’t provide a job for graduate , post graduate and for Masters Degree holder. NEVER Finally, am Never going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollars to solve an insurgency while the ordinary man on the street ‘no even get hundred naira to take chop’. NEVER Am a good Nigerian who needs change, am tired of hardship and am tired of deceit. You can scold me for speaking the truth, don’t forget truth is always bitter, All I need is CHANGE and nothing else…

bro be careful what you wish for...the same change Egyptians wished for, Libyans wished for....The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know!!

6 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by hardywaltz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: [/b] absolutely false. Governors of Delta and Cross River were physically present while Bayelsa and Akwa-Ibom sent reps

What Akpabio the A.ss licker wasn't there?

Don't u find it curious that Gov. Dickson rarely attends anything concerning GEJ? Very soon we go know how many people when stand with Broda Jona.

So out of 6 SS Govs only 2 deemed it fit to attend, so much for support.

PS: I heard Buruji Kashumu rented people from South West.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by hardywaltz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hope u noticed the empty seats behind @ the stadium so una no later claim say five hundred thousand people attended the rally even when the stadium is 16,000 capacity.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
hardywaltz:

Don't u find it curious that Gov. Dickson rarely attends anything concerning GEJ? Very soon we go know how many people when stand with Broda Jona.

yes he wasn't there. He was busy licking your ass. Dickson sent rep now it means he's at loggerheads with GEJ dt made him gov. Mr. Foreign ss has 4 PDP govs or were u expecting apc govs especially arc enemy CRA to attend? By d way he went for his apc ctc chairman burial. Ps: buruji I learnt rented you and you father's children.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
hardywaltz: Hope u noticed the empty seats behind @ the stadium so una no later claim say five hundred thousand people attended the rally even when the stadium is 16,000 capacity.
yea I did. Y dint u snap wen d seats were filled before the people thronged to the stage. Do you not c by ur picture that the entire field was packed up? You just shot yourself in the foot

5 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by hardywaltz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: yes he wasn't there. He was busy licking your ass. Dickson sent rep now it means he's at loggerheads with GEJ dt made him gov. Mr. Foreign ss has 4 PDP govs or were u expecting apc govs especially arc enemy CRA to attend? By d way he went for his apc ctc chairman burial. Ps: buruji I learnt rented you and you father's children.
Lol grin
No need for insults..
hope u have collected ur N5k + T-shirt + Ebola tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
hardywaltz:
Lol grin
No need for insults..
hope u have collected ur N5k + T-shirt + Ebola tongue
chairman, sorry to disappoint you eh. I still de office since morning. I wish I was on off today, would have been there live.

1 Like

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by hardywaltz(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: chairman, sorry to disappoint you eh. I still de office since morning. I wish I was on off today, would have been there live.
Sharp guy wink na Ebola tinz make u no go talk true.
Fear fear e-warrior, na only for Nairaland/Facebook/Twitter una type dey get power. When e enter real lyf una go get so many excuses. Abeg make I find better person follow yarn.
Bye coward. tongue

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by komekn(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2014

TRUE WORD

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
hardywaltz:
Sharp guy wink na Ebola tinz make u no go talk true.
Fear fear e-warrior, na only for Nairaland/Facebook/Twitter una type dey get power. When e enter real lyf una go get so many excuses. Abeg make I find better person follow yarn.
Bye coward. tongue
[color=#000099][/color] cheesy cheesy guy free me na. I follow sign that registry sef sharply during my lunch time.
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by hardywaltz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: [color=#000099][/color] cheesy cheesy guy free me na. I follow sign that registry sef sharply during my lunch time.
Lol enjoy
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by redsun(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
They should be worrying more of the ebola on the loose and unchecked more than anything else.

Bunkers.
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by kel4soft: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
hardywaltz:

According to the MC, he said Buruju mobilized 1000 people from South West for this rally. Seeing the attendance and IMO, very low turn out. I will say maybe is because of the Ebola scare or probably TAN didn't do their work very well.
The biggest lie from them was that 4.4million signed for Jonathan to come back. Even the personalities that attended the rally bar the PDP elective office holders just Odili (Who is struggling to be relevant) and maybe one or two. The heavy weights from Rivers state were conspiciously missing. Maybe they see TAN as Igbos 'arrangee'. If the President feels TAN can deliver him in 2015, I am just laughing my ass off.

1 Like

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by komekn(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
kel4soft:

According to the MC, he said Buruju mobilized 1000 people from South West for this rally. Seeing the attendance and IMO, very low turn out. I will say maybe is because of the Ebola scare or probably TAN didn't do their work very well.
The biggest lie from them was that 4.4million signed for Jonathan to come back. Even the personalities that attended the rally bar the PDP elective office holders just Odili (Who is struggling to be relevant) and maybe one or two. The heavy weights from Rivers state were conspiciously missing. Maybe they see TAN as Igbos 'arrangee'. If the President feels TAN can deliver him in 2015, I am just laughing my ass off.

Politicians telling lies what's new, can a Leopard change its spots
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
kel4soft:

this one na big fat lie. I no follow una with all this lie peddling

1 Like

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by kel4soft: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: this one na big fat lie. I no follow una with all this lie peddling

Yea, I followed the programme, when the MC (Shedrack Akalokwo) was introducing Buruji that was exactly what he said. The stadium is 16,000 in capacity with empty seats. Like I said, maybe the low turn has to do with the Ebola scare or TAN didnt do their work very well. This is south-south something oh.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by azyaq(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Picture or we consider is not happening
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Bright2(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
I was there live & direct today.The stadium was filled up in and out ,i thank God for the security & the atmosphere today was friendly as we didn't register any casualty or death.
The south south people are solidly behind Jonathan & let me quickly remind those who convey rumour about Nyesom Wike based on what i saw today,i think that man is on the track of being the next Governor of Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Bright2: I was there live & direct today.The stadium was filled up in and out ,i thank God for the security & the atmosphere today was friendly as we didn't register any casualty or death.
The south south people are solidly behind Jonathan & let me quickly remind those who convey rumour about Nyesom Wike based on what i saw today,i think that man is on the track of being the next Governor of Rivers State.
guy God bless you. People like online rumours that's why I no de follow them argue. The place was agog with uncontrollable wild jubilation. I'm proudly PDP and if not for work I would have been there live.
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by omoajiri(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Some people love playing Russian roulette with their life sha. With Ebola on the prowl in PH yet those people will foolishly throng the rally only for the state to decleare Ebola republic.

1 Like

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by tit(f): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
omoajiri: Some people love playing Russian roulette with their life sha. With Ebola on the prowl in PH yet those people will foolishly throng the rally only for the state to decleare Ebola republic.

you will be the one playing russian roulette when you go to the market to buy foodstuff.
Has your governor/local govt chairman closed down markets to stop the spread of ebola fever?

3 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
tit:

you will be the one playing russian roulette when you go to the market to buy foodstuff.
Has your governor/local govt chairman closed down markets to stop the spread of ebola fever?
ask am. I believe him follow bath salt water.

1 Like

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by elvisudoh: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
even a lunatic know there is a limit to his level of lunacy...
[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by komekn(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: guy God bless you. People like online rumours that's why I no de follow them argue. The place was agog with uncontrollable wild jubilation. I'm proudly PDP and if not for work I would have been there live.

I am neither APC or PDP, just curious what are you proud about. and what are you Jubilating about

Also I too am from the South South, Delta.

1 Like

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by omoajiri(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
tit:

Dear friends (tit,ahaika23) im happy to lnform you that up to this very moment, there hasnt been any confirmed ebola virus disease outbreak in my state of residence.
That of Rivers state which PH happens to be the capital is all over the news. So please take a cold shower, a cup of tea or akamu (as the case may apply) and play Russian roulette with my advise.
My elementary science class had already prepared me with adequate knowledge enough to make me detest from bathing with salt and water.
Have a good night rest

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by jjlala: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2014

Truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
berem: Commending NTA for partnering with TAN is not shocking. What's the difference between TAN and NTA?

the same acronym just different arrangements.
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
kel4soft:

Yeah TAN is an Igbo arrangement -100%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Position Of The Efik And Ibibio Nations On Biafra? / UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process / Independent Day: Who Can Interpret This Punch Newspaper Cartoon Flakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.