Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! (8866 Views)

Wike Receives Prayers From Clergy Man At Government House, Port Harcourt (Photo) / Exposed: Ex-US Diplomat Who Said Nigerians Should Not Vote Buhari Is Gay / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
This is the man...the head of ECOWAS LIASON OFFICE Lagos, you may have met him recently.....please share, so people who have had contacts with him can go for check up....He has cancelled his facebook page according to nora544 of nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/1879597/olu-ibukun-koye-name-portharcout)

"He flew from Lagos to PH and all the people should be careful when they feel sick.

He's cancelled his Facebook account, it's only on twitter and LinkedIn that you will see him.

The photo is the tru man"

Pix from twitter

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by ibdeals1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
angry
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by iterator25: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
the Guy be like ebola

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by SweetyZinta(f): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chai! See him face sef. DIARIS GOD O! U 've sucessfully scattered a happy family. The bloods U shared will Answer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Blame Mr. Sawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by meforyou1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
The face of evil

5 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by johnmartus(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nobleval: Blame Mr. Sawyer.
blame Jonathan for recklessness

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
johnmartus: blame Jonathan for recklessness
you are dumb!

26 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
The guy looks like a playboy sef. I dey pity all those port harcourt babes wey him nyanch while in port grin Funny enough he survived but the doctor that treated him didn't.

6 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by persius555(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
i hope he lives with the guilt knowing fully well that he just decimated a family. To think he came back to lagos, presented himself, tested negative of the virus and he ran abroad, knowing fully well he had aided the spread of the deadly virus. To justify his devillish nature, he has gone ahead to delete his online account.He can run but nemesis will definitely catch up with him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by IGBOSON1: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
See im 'pointy' head.....maybe there actually is some mileage in this 'conehead' thingy! undecided

10 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by duni04(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
RICHIEBOI1: The guy looks like a playboy sef. I dey pity all those port harcourt babes wey him nyanch while in port grin Funny enough he survived but the doctor that treated him didn't.
Buahahahaha! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by rattlesnake(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
This is getting zerious....pity all the busy body girls that have screwd him
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
MOD FRONT PAGE:This man should be declared wanted
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by gbadexy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
I think the doctor may likely be aware he was treating him for ebola hence the reason he attended to him in a hotel. The guy booked into a hotel and was receiving treatment there.

2 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by RockMaxi: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
The Doctor was unprofessional in handling the issue but the Diplomat was lucky.

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
God punish him!! angry angry
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Haywhymido(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
God punish young devil (olu ibukun koye) yes he shd be declare wanted slam 5million 4 d mumu head b4 he infect all d people 4 dat place esp. port "ashee"
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dude looks like a granny rat. I am sure he had a girl or two in his hotel room I pity runs girls sha cos what they see is worse than that of our soldiers in Sambisa forest.

Dude should be caught and quarantined in a zoo.

4 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by emiye(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
He is a fool, but the doctor who agreed to treat him secretly was a bigger fool and a wicked doctor. Now the man is free from Ebola, but the doctor is dead, and the doctor's wife is also infected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Smhw me and d boiz down here analized dz Ebola disease and its entrance into Nigeria, we think it has a political undertone...
First i heard sm ppl during the National conference tried to shift 2015 election but it failed.
Next they tried to elongate the tenure of elected leaders but they were met with stiff opposition.
Now Ebola comes into Nigeria, from a country that is ravaged with it which i know the Nigerian or Liberian govt is aware of yet did nothing to stop it, nd is not doing much ryt now to curb the menace...
My conclusion; dz ebola out break wud be used for one of this 3;
1; it wud be used to postpone election.
2; it wud be used to rig election i.e by releasing it in strong opposition states and use it as an avenue to discourage gathering of people or voters.
3; pending.
Note; this is purely my own view of it and this info is not 100percent reliable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
IGBOSON1: See im 'pointy' head.....maybe there actually is some mileage in this 'conehead' thingy! undecided
that's not all. His head is flat at the back; I noticedit from his other pics

3 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
lygn19: Smhw me and d boiz down here analized dz Ebola disease and its entrance into Nigeria, we think it has a political undertone...
First i heard sm ppl during the National conference tried to shift 2015 election but it failed.
Next they tried to elongate the tenure of elected leaders but they were met with stiff opposition.
Now Ebola comes into Nigeria, from a country that is ravaged with it which i know the Nigerian or Liberian govt is aware of yet did nothing to stop it, nd is not doing much ryt now to curb the menace...
My conclusion; dz ebola out break wud be used for one of this 3;
1; it wud be used to postpone election.
2; it wud be used to rig election i.e by releasing it in strong opposition states and use it as an avenue to discourage gathering of people or voters.
3; pending.
Note; this is purely my own view of it and this info is not 100percent reliable.
tell that clueless president you like to support to do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
The diplomats who should be supporting us and representing us are now causing havoc....i think the government should step up surveillance and publish any picture of an individual or people(s) who is or are suspected to have had contact with any suspected ebola victim...its our right to be involved cause that'll be saving our lives.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
How many port harcourt girls did he chop in that hotel room and how many are walking around ebolized

3 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by IGBOSON1: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
TribalEAST: that's not all. His head is flat at the back; I noticedit from his other pics

^^^Fair enough!

So he has a cone/flat head combo then....surely that's a first for a Yoruba!?

7 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
[size=28pt]A Liberian brings Ebola to Nigeria,a Yoruba man brings Ebola to Eastern Nigeria[/size]

Conspiracy theorists who believe Patrick Sawyer was on a mission to infect Nigerians,was ibukun also on a mission to kill Niger Deltans

Why didn't he head to Osun or Ondo?

14 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
The man needs to come and explain the reason he skipped quarantine in lagos to seek help in PH.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by M0GIDI: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Please God let me not say my mind, heavenly father you know I will be banned.
Give me the patience and resistance to conquer this urge I pray IJN.

Thank you father.......NEXT TOPIC please.......

6 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Tundeiab(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
johnmartus: blame Jonathan for recklessness
You are the reckless one here, for making unguarded comment...

#oloshi
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by XketchDesigns(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nigerians are bigots, you can imagine the amount of insult Mr sawyer received, but because this one is a Nigerian and to be frank what he did is more worse than that of Mr sawyer, he has not received insults nearly compared to Patrick, even the persident joined this bandwagon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Abdullahi Shagali Re-elected Speaker, Kaduna House Of Assembly / Ondo 2020: IGP Deploys Over 33,000 Personnel For Poll, Warns Political Thugs / Buhari, Tinubu Move To Revive Alliance Between AC & CPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.