Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! (8865 Views)

Wike Receives Prayers From Clergy Man At Government House, Port Harcourt (Photo) / Exposed: Ex-US Diplomat Who Said Nigerians Should Not Vote Buhari Is Gay / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by stevecantrell: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2014
Maybe if he begs his bosses at Ecowas they can find him a job in Togo or Bourkina faso. I doubt any Nigerian would want to work with him again in any office. He beat ebola but now he may need to go on exile.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Ndababa(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2014
YorubaBigot:
so because he is a trained doctor he should do magic to know that the patient was carrying ebola? in other words Dr adadevoh wasnt a trained doctor and so she didnt know sawyerr was carrying ebola? learn to reason properly Mr man

And I guess you didn't read where it was reported that the now late Dr Adadevoh had to PHYSICALLY restrain Sawyer ( cos she strongly suspected his ill-health to be Ebola), eventhough he has not been confirmed to be Ebola +ve at that time? (though it's imperative to differentiate between these two. Dr Adadevoh was an heroine who didn't want this to get to the public - remember, she acted on assumption that Sawyer was Ebola +ve hence the physical restraining. What of Dr Ike? Instead of reporting the case, he thought he could manage the case - secretly? What a crime!

A quick question to you: how do you explain the Doctor's rationale of trying to disinfect the hotel room? Also, the doc was said to own a private clinic, why didn't he take him there?

I repeat, the Dr was a selfish, wicked n greedy being. Cos of him, his wife, unborn child n several others are at risk of dying!

3 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by johnmartus(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Tundeiab: You are the reckless one here, for making unguarded comment...

#oloshi
you barsterd niwit ni-com-poop am entitled to my ego you have no right to muzzle me if that your clueless president had make a step in time befor sawyer entering Nigeria would ebola spread to Nigeria you so naive I wonder why you people keep blaming innocent man
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Tundeiab(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
johnmartus: you barsterd niwit ni-com-poop am entitled to my ego you have no right to muzzle me if that your clueless president had make a step in time befor sawyer entering Nigeria would ebola spread to Nigeria you so naive I wonder why you people keep blaming innocent man
You are an embarrassment to human race...

BORN BY MISTAKE grin

2 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by YorubaBigot: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ndababa:

And I guess you didn't read where it was reported that the now late Dr Adadevoh had to PHYSICALLY restrain Sawyer ( cos she strongly suspected his ill-health to be Ebola), eventhough he has not been confirmed to be Ebola +ve at that time? (though it's imperative to differentiate between these two. Dr Adadevoh was an heroine who didn't want this to get to the public - remember, she acted on assumption that Sawyer was Ebola +ve hence the physical restraining. What of Dr Ike? Instead of reporting the case, he thought he could manage the case - secretly? What a crime!

A quick question to you: how do you explain the Doctor's rationale of trying to disinfect the hotel room? Also, the doc was said to own a private clinic, why didn't he take him there?

I repeat, the Dr was a selfish, wicked n greedy being. Cos of him, his wife, unborn child n several others are at risk of dying!
They both didnt want it to go to the public. Are you saying the doctor should have taken him to his private clinic, what if other patients get infected? The only fault Dr ike has was not making it public which I believe is because he was persuaded not to. Whichever way, the diplomat is as evil and wicked as sawyer for escaping with the virus to rivers when he knew he had it and the doctor didn't know this until after he had commenced treatment on him. The doctor was very silly on his part not to have made the case public knowledge

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Ndababa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
YorubaBigot:
They both didnt want it to go to the public. Are you saying the doctor should have taken him to his private clinic, what if other patients get infected? The only fault Dr ike has was not making it public which I believe is because he was persuaded not to. Whichever way, the diplomat is as evil and wicked as sawyer for escaping with the virus to rivers when he knew he had it and the doctor didn't know this until after he had commenced treatment on him. The doctor was very silly on his part not to have made the case public knowledge

No, bro. I'm not saying he should've taken him to his clinic, but that should've been the case if indeed he didn't know his patient was Ebola +ve, contrary to your earlier assertion that Dr Ike didn't know he was treating a primary contact of Ebola. You see where you erred? (Every Doctor has in his mind an ailment he suspects, (s)he only sends sample to lab to confirm his assumptions)

Not alerting the public wass not even the offence here, it would've caused panic. The best he should have done was to report or share the info with other Docs (thank God his wife is a doctor too) n then inform the relevant institution charged with public health safety without the knowledge of the public.

Again, Dr Adadevoh was far from Dr Ike bro. The former did hers out of professionalism and patriotism, and being the first case in the country, their was room for error, which she did. Innocently so. But the latter, after all the hype n noise on the danger of Ebola, he still went ahead to treat a patient in secret? Much worse in a hotel? Common bro, don't be naive or sentimental.

In my MPH classes, what he did contravened the law and the ethics of Global Health. Unless if Objectivity is not your center-point in argument.... I leave you now. No hard feelings undecided

2 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by YorubaBigot: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ndababa:

No, bro. I'm not saying he should've taken him to his clinic, but that should've been the case if indeed he didn't know his patient was Ebola +ve, contrary to your earlier assertion that Dr Ike didn't know he was treating a primary contact of Ebola. You see where you erred? (Every Doctor has in his mind an ailment he suspects, (s)he only sends sample to lab to confirm his assumptions)

Not alerting the public wass not even the offence here, it would've caused panic. The best he should have done was to report or share the info with other Docs (thank God his wife is a doctor too) n then inform the relevant institution charged with public health safety without the knowledge of the public.

Again, Dr Adadevoh was far from Dr Ike bro. The former did hers out of professionalism and patriotism, and being the first case in the country, their was room for error which she did. Innocently so. But the latter, after all the hype n noise on the danger of Ebola, he still went ahead to treat a patient in secret? Much worse in a hotel? Common bro, don't be naive or sentimental.

Bro, I'm an MPH student. What he did contravene the law and the ethics of Global Health. Unless if Objectivity is not your center-point in argument.... I leave you now. No hard feelings undecided
No I'm not being sentimental, you can tell that I've not absolved Dr Ike of blame. I concur absolutely with you that he wasn't professional in the discharge of his duty as required by his calling for some very silly and selfish reason(s). And i agree too that adadevohs role was rather one of heroism.

That said, I insist the diplomat was even more cruel, and evil for escaping from quarantine and fleeing to p/harcourt when he knows he has the virus. His offence is even more grievous than that of sawyer.

Nice day bruv!

2 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by omololu2020(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi: [size=28pt]A Liberian brings Ebola to Nigeria,a Yoruba man brings Ebola to Eastern Nigeria[/size]

Conspiracy theorists who believe Patrick Sawyer was on a mission to infect Nigerians,was ibukun also on a mission to kill Niger Deltans

Why didn't he head to Osun or Ondo?
plz alwaz mak sure u get ur fact right,ph z not eastern nigeria,z located in d south south

5 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Sagamite(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
I hope this person is sacked by ECOWAS after this.

3 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Sagamite(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hourglass4real: I'm not buying the idea that the doc knew it was Ebola before seeing that man at the hotel. Remember we were told the man skiped quarantine d day Sawyer died here in Lag nd it was also reported that he called his doctor "friend" who came nd treated him in the Hotel. Who does that to a friend?

I feel it's most likely that after lodging himself in that hotel,he called d supposed friend telling him he's so ill nd can't even lift a finger becos he's sick,withholding any information about his encounter with Sawyer nd the supposed friend rushed to the rescue, seeing as he hapened to be a"big fish"

So his doctor friend is a person, who knows there is an Ebola outbreak that just entered Nigeria and a friend tells him "he is in an hotel with a fever and can't live a finger" and the person doctor carried his mumu head there?

And when he knew it was Ebola, he kept quiet and continued?

2 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Enkaynwa(f): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
M0GIDI: Please God let me not say my mind, heavenly father you know I will be banned.
Give me the patience and resistance to conquer this urge I pray IJN.

Thank you father.......NEXT TOPIC please.......

grin

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
omololu2020: plz alwaz mak sure u get ur fact right,ph z not eastern nigeria,z located in d south south
off all dat msg its only dat part where she said eastern Nigeria that caught ur attention.
U re d one dat shud get ur facts right, ph is located in Eastern Nigeria, in the southsouth GEOPOLITICAL zone.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
thandii1: So because the doctor is igbo and diplomat is yoruba, some his kinsmen are now concluding the man did not know about the diplomat's condition. Have you all forgotten what your people can do for the love of money?
lipsrsealed

The doctor is dead, his wife symptomatic, and a whole lot of people will still be confirmed positive and you'all got the nerves to be tribalistic about it?

Anyway, back to serious matter, the doctor acted very foolishly. He knew ebola was trending in the country at the time and sawyer had even died. Some of The health workers that treated him too had been confirmed positive and this was always in the media, YET the so called doctor agreed to go and treat and unknown ailment in a hotel room What foolishness is greater than that? The doctor was greedy and silly and he has paid dearly for it. Mr olu is a terrorist and should be condemned to an evil forest. Too many selfish and wicked people around! He could have been healed in lagos but chose to flow all the way to PH to meet his so called 'friend'. An educated person, a diplomat? And then we blame the government when we as a citizen have no love for one another.

Shame
can u tell me the things that dz so called people can do for money.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by omololu2020(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
lygn19:
off all dat msg its only dat part where she said eastern Nigeria that caught ur attention.
U re d one dat shud get ur facts right, ph is located in Eastern Nigeria, in the southsouth GEOPOLITICAL zone.
all i know z dat ph z located in d sout south region of nigeria,so let her stop speakin for dem,let d pple of sout south speak for d south south
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by BodyKiss(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi: How many port harcourt girls did he chop in that hotel room and how many are walking around ebolized

Why are you showing concern? You advised people with Ebola to run away, remember? How I wish he yanshed you with that disease. Fake doctor.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by BodyKiss(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
XketchDesigns: Nigerians are bigots, you can imagine the amount of insult Mr sawyer received, but because this one is a Nigerian and to be frank what he did is more worse than that of Mr sawyer, he has not received insults nearly compared to Patrick, even the persident joined this bandwagon

Haha, you had to emphasise on the president's. You talk as if he has a brain of his own.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by boladez(m): 12:22am On Sep 01, 2014
DrDauda:

Yoruba people; very useless n wicked tribe since 1966

Really?? Some People have just lost it......I feel so sad that the Military did not distribute enough free condoms to keep unwanted children out of our lives today.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by whitecat007: 2:56am On Sep 01, 2014
You ibos are a bunch of fools! Who can't read and understand a simple article to save your lives. Shame on you all!!!

Why are you now skipping the original story of how an ibo(Lillian) colleague of Olu Koye Ibukun who knew he had the symptoms of Ebola arranged with the late Doctor for treatment before he traveled to Porthacourt. If anything the Doctor and the Lillian(both greedy ibos) are to blame here because, they were in their right frame of minds and should have known better, yet, they set up the treatment because of greed. There's no grounds for comparisons between a man who was disrupted, confused and did not know what was really going on(unless any of you can tell me how you behaved when you heard your death sentence)with people who were sane and were in better positions to make good judgement at the time.

Olu Koye Ibukun was not the first or last to flee, so how come the others did not get pulled into tribal ring? Ohh! because they were ibos.

Mark my word! No jury will find this man guilty of wrong doing, that's if Nigerian govt can even successfully extradite him. He will walk free!

3 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by whitecat007: 3:42am On Sep 01, 2014
The doctor didn't even know the diplomat, it was another ibo( lillian) who knew the doctor, that set up the treatment before he traveled to PH.

I believe the rest of the holes in the story will be filled soon when investigative journalists get involved to give us the extent the greedy people went to make money at other people's expense.
Sagamite:

So his doctor friend is a person, who knows there is an Ebola outbreak that just entered Nigeria and a friend tells him "he is in an hotel with a fever and can't live a finger" and the person doctor carried his mumu head there?

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Hourglass4real: 4:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Sagamite:

If that was the case,wht do u expect? Since he ws foolish enough to trust such friend,seeing how grievous his mistake was, he probably kept quiet out of shame. He must hav known also that his silly mistake might cost him his innocent wife and kid.

All I'm saying is that all this would hav been avoided if that man stayed in quarantine as directed by the govt.

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Hourglass4real: 4:35am On Sep 01, 2014
grin Thanks,feels good to know I'm not the only one that reasoned along that line of thoughts.

YorubaBigot:
you are very sensible and rational In reasoning, @bolded is what some silly people don't want to relate with. The doctor must have commenced treatment for other ailment before he found out the evil bar.stard had Ebola.

Like sawyer, like olu ibukun....bar.stardsssss angry
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Sagamite(m): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Hourglass4real:
If that was the case,wht do u expect? Since he ws foolish enough to trust such friend,seeing how grievous his mistake was, he probably kept quiet out of shame. He must hav known also that his silly mistake might cost him his innocent wife and kid.

All I'm saying is that all this would hav been avoided if that man stayed in quarantine as directed by the govt.

For that, he should lose his ECOWAS job, but the doctor is a person!

That is the kind of person we allow to become a doctor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Fellonigerians: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
He should be arrested and charged with Murder, defying an Executive Order to stay in Lagos, and endangering the lives of 170million people... Prosecutors can add more to his charge sheet...

Someone alive has to be punished for this ebola epidemic, and his is the highest ranking culprit...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

External Reserve Increases / Buhari Holds Another Meeting With APC Governors Over Oyegun / Enugu To Commence Operations Of Its Tech Hubs, Youth Innovation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.