Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? (3721 Views)

Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century / Promiscuity Among Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by maxism2: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
"Sexual immoralities have become the order of the day. Girls no longer cherish chaste and the dignity of womanhood is long gone. Men have lost control over their emotions. It is obvious that the youths today do not see pre-marital sex as an immoral act".

What teenagers and young adults discuss more is boyfriend/girlfriend issues.

Teenage romance and sex seems to be the order of the day.

You may be amazed at what your little ones do in secret. Some of them know much about sex and immorality more than adults. Some teens have committed abortions without their parent's knowledge.

The secondary school where my friend teaches, a Youth coper started dating the daughter of the proprietor of that school. She used to go to his house to cook and wash for him and to "service" him too.
He later got her pregnant and aborted it without the proprietors knowledge, but few female teachers got to know but they sealed d whole thing until he went back to the west.

I caught my eldest sisters son of about 12 years on top of my immediate elder sisters little girl of 4 years. They weren't nude but he was bouncing up and down as in 4cking.
I shouted!!!! Imagine I was home and this happened not to talk of when none was around. I believe he was trying to practice what he learnt from film.

I told the girl's mother immediately she came back and we started taking precautions.

I think the following are contributory factors to the escalation in sexual immorality among the youths and teens:

* phone
* internet- they can watch any kind of pics and films via their phone using the net
* they can easily communicate via phone calls
* increase in social media such as 2go, whatsapp, Facebook, twitter etc
* Television/movies/cable stations.

What's your contributions?

2 Likes

Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by lalasticlala(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
U've already answered the questions urself.

correct answers though.
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by Nastydroid(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
O.......K
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by gede7744(f): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
train up a child in d way he/ she shld go and when. he is old he will not depart from it- is a sentence that had been proved tobe true since time immemorial. though d world is Promiscuous, good upbringing is also very essential
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by ikes9(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
blame Technology
and the media
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by Suresh08: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Girls find me boring because d only thing i knw hw to talk abt is either BOOKS,FUTURE PLANS, OR CHURCH FELLOWSHIP... It makes me wonder wat d future will b like... I told a girl i wil neve touch a lady or hv s.ex till after i graduate frm uni, she laughed me to scorn nd said ''if konji hold u, i dey wait 4 u''... God is so angry with dis generation.. Only God knws wat next afta ebola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
cry Satan is really fighting nd seems to be winning embarassed ,
God pls have mercy
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
gede7744: train up a child in d way he/ she shld go and when. he is old he will not depart from it- is a sentence that had been proved tobe true since time immemorial. though d world is Promiscuous, good upbringing is also very essential

sit down there, pastors' sons and daughters who hear and read d word of God day in day out are more involved in this act.
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
I believe u already know the answer to your question
Silly peverted minds on d run
The social media
All in the name of trying to get exposed or rather in the name of 21st century
Wont include the entertainment channels because most of this televised brain damaging attrocities being displayed comes with age restrictions angry
Also the parents are to blame undecided
dont ask me why lipsrsealed
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by gede7744(f): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
LARRYDKING:

sit down there, pastors' sons and daughters who hear and read d word of God day in day out are more involved in this act.

still depends on upbringing. those u are talking about are bad examples and we shouldn't live our lives like them
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by Ezedon(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Everything is upgrading these days even the children acts
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by lalasticlala(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
LARRYDKING:

Exactly. many of them do even worst.
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by Sabadon(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
@op u don forget ETT?
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by daveP(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Acting daddy and mummy with practicals of touching and kissing. I go land thunder on top them nxt time if i catch any.

TeamTimeThingsEnd#
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by Sabadon(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Suresh08: Girls find me boring because d only thing i knw hw to talk abt is either BOOKS,FUTURE PLANS, OR CHURCH FELLOWSHIP... It makes me wonder wat d future will b like... I told a girl i wil neve touch a lady or hv s.ex till after i graduate frm uni, she laughed me to scorn nd said ''if konji hold u, i dey wait 4 u''... God is so angry with dis generation.. Only God knws wat next afta ebola
emmm bros u say till after u graduate from uni.....a beg extend am till after u marry else na d same s.ex before marriage e b.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by lalasticlala(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
daveP: Acting daddy and mummy with practicals of touching and kissing. I go land thunder on top them nxt time if i catch any.

TeamTimeThingsEnd#
lol davep
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by daveP(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
lalasticlala: lol davep
grin
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by Jarchi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Itz one of the new technology dat luks awkward and strange to us,don't worry our children generation wud look back and say meh dis guys are SU just like we look back at our former generation to say they dress beta. Just pity for dem
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by mencade5(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
AdeniyiA: cry Satan is really fighting nd seems to be winning embarassed ,
God pls have mercy
why shouldnt satan win? Na for earth you want do your own heaven or eternal life?

Rapture must take place, anti cjrist must come, armageddon must happen. No amount of prayers and fast can stop it.

This is the last day. This thing must be like this.

Instead of complaining try your best to preach and win souls for christ.

Am not a pastor oooo abeg.
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by TRADELYN: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Guy, you try for this...

If you no wan bi a pastor, try bi an evangelist naa...

I am surprised to see you post this.

*Seems you have a calling in this ministry of EVANGELISM grin cheesy grin
mencade5: why shouldnt satan win? Na for earth you want do your own heaven or eternal life?

Rapture must take place, anti cjrist must come, armageddon must happen. No amount of prayers and fast can stop it.

This is the last day. This thing must be like this.

Instead of complaining try your best to preach and win souls for christ.

Am not a pastor oooo abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by mencade5(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN: Guy, you try for this...

If you no wan bi a pastor, try bi an evangelist naa...

I am surprised to see you post this.

*Seems you have a calling in this ministry of EVANGELISM grin cheesy grin
tradelyn my oga. I wish i could but its not easy at all.
You can replace me there by turning into an evangelist
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by TRADELYN: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
grin cheesy grin

Hope you are enjoying your weekend?
Anything is easy if you just believe and trust in GOD!
mencade5: tradelyn my oga. I wish i could but its not easy at all.
You can replace me there by turning into an evangelist
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by 100Cents: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Suresh08: Girls find me boring because d only thing i knw hw to talk abt is either BOOKS,FUTURE PLANS, OR CHURCH FELLOWSHIP... It makes me wonder wat d future will b like... I told a girl i wil neve touch a lady or hv s.ex till after i graduate frm uni, she laughed me to scorn nd said ''if konji hold u, i dey wait 4 u''... God is so angry with dis generation.. Only God knws wat next afta ebola

Hmmm...
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
maxism2: "Sexual immoralities have become the order of the day. Girls no longer cherish chaste and the dignity of womanhood is long gone. Men have lost control over their emotions. It is obvious that the youths today do not see pre-marital sex as an immoral act".

What teenagers and young adults discuss more is boyfriend/girlfriend issues.

Teenage romance and sex seems to be the order of the day.

You may be amazed at what your little ones do in secret. Some of them know much about sex and immorality more than adults. Some teens have committed abortions without their parent's knowledge.

The secondary school where my friend teaches, a Youth coper started dating the daughter of the proprietor of that school. She used to go to his house to cook and wash for him and to "service" him too.
He later got her pregnant and aborted it without the proprietors knowledge, but few female teachers got to know but they sealed d whole thing until he went back to the west.

I caught my eldest sisters son of about 12 years on top of my immediate elder sisters little girl of 4 years. They weren't nude but he was bouncing up and down as in 4cking.
I shouted!!!! Imagine I was home and this happened not to talk of when none was around. I believe he was trying to practice what he learnt from film.

I told the girl's mother immediately she came back and we started taking precautions.

I think the following are contributory factors to the escalation in sexual immorality among the youths and teens:

* phone
* internet- they can watch any kind of pics and films via their phone using the net
* they can easily communicate via phone calls
* increase in social media such as 2go, whatsapp, Facebook, twitter etc
* Television/movies/cable stations.

What's your contributions?
Globalisation via the WorldWideWeb and/or the Satellite .

Welcome to the world of TECHNOLOGY !!
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by iceberylin(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2014
[quote
author=Suresh08]Girls find me boring because d only thing i knw hw to talk
abt is either BOOKS,FUTURE PLANS, OR CHURCH FELLOWSHIP... It makes me
wonder wat d future will b like... I told a girl i wil neve touch a lady
or hv s.ex till after i graduate frm uni, she laughed me to scorn nd
said ''if konji hold u, i dey wait 4 u''... God is so angry with dis
generation.. Only God knws wat next afta ebola[/quote]
Nigerians Fooling themselves since 1960
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by Suresh08: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sabadon: emmm bros u say till after u graduate from uni.....a beg extend am till after u marry else na d same s.ex before marriage e b.
haba.. But i ought to test d engine b4 i buy the car na... U know, to make sure the car is in good working condition
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by Youngzedd(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ghanaian movies.
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by blessmatics: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2016
A wife you want to marry and spend the rest of your life with, is not like a car that you have to test before you buy. You don't buy your wife. Your wife is a unique person. Part of you for that matter. How on earth can you compare a woman to a car?
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by cbravo2: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
THE MORALITY OF ABORTION AMONGST TEENAGERS IN THE CONTEXT OF JOSEPH FLETCHERS SITUATION ETHICS
http://www.bravoprojecthelp.com/philosophy/morality-abortion-amongst-teenagers-context-joseph-fletchers-situation-ethics/
Re: Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? by cbravo3: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
THE MORALITY OF ABORTION AMONGST TEENAGERS IN THE CONTEXT OF JOSEPH FLETCHERS SITUATION ETHICS
http://www.bravoprojecthelp.com/philosophy/morality-abortion-amongst-teenagers-context-joseph-fletchers-situation-ethics/

(1) (Reply)

Can Guys Of Nowadays Date A Lady Without Demanding Sex? / Who Did It Better? (picture) / Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.