Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. (681 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Jesus Christ Is The Greatest Scam In World History – Nigerian Transgender Stepha / The Greatest 'coup 'in World History About To Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. by Olusanya333(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
In World History men have come across Heart shaken questions. But out of all these questions their is one that makes every Heart melt,all knees feeble,all soul terrified,and changes all countenance.
So again this day i present to you the greatest but yet simplest question in world history: Are You Saved?
Re: The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. by Ezedon(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yes but only by Gods grace
Re: The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. by Olusanya333(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ezedon: Yes but only by Gods grace
I rejoice with you brother. Welcome to the gathering of the sons of God.
Re: The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. by Ezedon(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
Olusanya333: I rejoice with you brother. Welcome to the gathering of the sons of God.
you are welcome
Re: The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Olusanya333: In World History men have come across Heart shaken questions. But out of all these questions their is one that makes every Heart melt,all knees feeble,all soul terrified,and changes all countenance.
So again this day i present to you the greatest but yet simplest question in world history: Are You Saved?
No. Ebola virus,Boko haram and others are around me.
And its all Jesus faults
Re: The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. by Olusanya333(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Arcsniper: No. Ebola virus,Boko haram and others are around me.
And its all Jesus faults
Wow!! Bro i wish to know how is Jesus fault
Re: The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2014
what are the factors behind lagos plan of action for the economic development of africa, 1980-2000
Re: The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2014
Saved from what abeg?

1 Like

Re: The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. by Weah96: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'm saved FROM Jesus and his cohorts of gospel salesmen.

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
The question is simple but can only get immodest answers.

You can read God's mind. We can be saved only by Jah's grace. After our efforts, we better say "we are good for nothing slaves".
Re: The Greatest But Yes Simplest Question Ever Asked In World History. by davien(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Would that question make sense 3000 years ago?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The True Gospel; An Open Letter To Christians / Nigeria Will Overcome Its Challenges And Not Collapse Before 2015 – Adeboye / Repent Because Something Is Chasing Me Or Because I'm Suppose 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.