Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly (4576 Views)

Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation / Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria / Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by dmighty: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2014
All we need is good leadership. Leadership has little to do with religion. Anyone who sounds religious, yet does now have human passion, is just blaspheming the name of God...God always care about humanity!!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by Ephraimatic(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2014
whitecat007:
Yoruba know how much Jonathan hate them. Yoruba don't see anything Jonathan has done in the SW. Jonathan snubbed Yoruba in his cabinet. Jonathan clearly does not hide his disgust for Yoruba. He opened up the border for Ebola to come to Lagos thinking it will kill Yoruba alone in his dumb mind, and has since refused to help Lagos fight the dangerous disease. He instructs all ebola patients must be brought to Lagos and kept among the general population in LUTH and UCH in IB. He keeps bringing problems to Lagos and turn his back. He uses SW as dump site and Lab rats without help to fight or combat the problems. All we need to do is compile his atrocious deals with Yoruba since he's been in office and spread it.

No other president in our history has disrespected Yoruba this much.
you think like a fool.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by cremeboy: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2014
M0GIDI:

They've been promoting Christian agenda unlike their counterparts who are promoting hate and jihad.

CAN has never advocated governance based on the New Testament, unlike the Imams who want sharia introduced nationwide.

Sharia nationwide?? Which imams?

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by dmighty: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nigerians pray to travel to countries where their leaders are obvious 'GAY Apologist', care less about any God, and they are happy about development and how That God they dont even profess can use common human brain of good leaders to make life better for individuals. Yet we all sit here, being deceived by same religious leaders who like to travel to those ungodly nations every time. Every man's ignorance is their mountain!!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by lilflipnerd: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
What has the church done to UnitedNigeria's development all dey do is to enrich demselves

The Impact of Christianity is not buy building a Big Physical Building Called Church is by promoting that Virtues of Christ (love, Peace,) that what is meant to b called a church
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by mikolo80: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
babyosisi:
Who is supposed to read that term paper?
ppl that don't want to wallow in ignorance
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by hayokunleoni(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
BetaThings:

Let us talk about where there is a mix
in 1979 - 1983 all the SW states (Ogun, Oyo, Ondo) were ruled by Christian-Christian tickets
Until the advent of Amosun, Ogun state had never had a muslim governor
Just 4 years ago, before Aregbesola, Osun was a under a Christian-Christian ticket (Oyinlola and Obada)
So where are the Muslims tagging voting for a Christian a taboo?

Bettathing abi whating u call ur name. Stop all this lies. Osun state was governed for the first time and the only by a Xstian elected gov. Bisi Akande was a Muslim before Oyinlola a Xtian defeated him. Aregberascal took over from Oyin. So out of the last 3 govs, Muslim had 2, Xtian had 1.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by Dereformer(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
noblezone:
@OP,

So you really think its all about Jonathan and 2015 elections?
Then you have developed your own version of conspiracy theory from his message.

Is there a Jihardists agenda for Nigeria?
If yes, then we must be on our guard!

As deadly as Boko Haram is, fellow Moslems refused to condemn them when they were bombing churches.
here you are up in arms with Bosun simply because you think he is sold out to Jonathan's re election.

Mister, give us ideas on how to curb the violent and forceful spreading of Islam in Nigeria.
Moderate Moslems are denying it, and folks like you think its all about getting a good leader.

the truth is that docility has finished the church in Nigeria.
some of us are aware of the threat of the Jihardists but did nothing!

did you say OBJ was "anointed of the church"?
when, how and where?

We all know OBj was anointed by IBB, Abdusalami and the Caliphate!

Mister, Papa Ayo did not pay for his jet! He did not spend a dime let alone from the purse of CAN.

I did not need Bosun to tell me to beware of the APC and there colonisation agenda!

Right from the very set, some of us have stood against the APC gang up! I am from the South East and we are doing all we can stop the encroachment into our territories.

How can I have anything to do with APC when the ambitious tyrant called Buhari is as the centre?
Anyone of our own hobnobbing with the likes of Buhari will be taking to the cleaners!

The only "leader" suitable for Nigeria is the criminal called Luggard, unfortunately, he is dead.

Bro, do you know the worst case?
Let us split Nigeria now!
Let Buhari rule the North, let Tinubu rule the west, then we in Biafra can choose our won leader.
So you think the problem of Nigeria is leadership?

I wish you well.

Very apt response.

You said it all. I have always told people around me that BH is an agenda to islamise Nigeria.

Buhari if elected the president will see to the realisation of this objective.

I concur completely that the best solution to the numerous problems of this country is simply to split.

The North has shown that they don't care about how other regions feel.

GEJ should be allowed to complete his term and hand over to south east after which MB.

Indeed we are waiting.

We will crush any attempt to islamise the south-east.

God is with us gentlemen.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by dmighty: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Prof Yemi Osinbajo, a senior pastor in
the Redeemed Christian Church of God and
Tinubu's former attorney general and
commissioner for justice may be d VP to GMB. the reason is simple: religious game.
APC might choose d man to send a big signal to religious world, and u know, redeemed church pulls cowd also. I am sure Jonathan will play that game tonight, at Shiloh and Redemption camp vigil to seek for sentiment. Now if APC goes for ds Prof, who is a pastor in redeemed, just as they places Ambode, a Christian as their governor elect in Lagos, I am waiting for what CAN will come out to say....as if Jonathan is representing Christianity..... the game is getting more interesting.....
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by 9jii(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
noblezone:
@OP,

So you really think its all about Jonathan and 2015 elections?
Then you have developed your own version of conspiracy theory from his message.

Is there a Jihardists agenda for Nigeria?
If yes, then we must be on our guard!

As deadly as Boko Haram is, fellow Moslems refused to condemn them when they were bombing churches.
here you are up in arms with Bosun simply because you think he is sold out to Jonathan's re election.

Mister, give us ideas on how to curb the violent and forceful spreading of Islam in Nigeria.
Moderate Moslems are denying it, and folks like you think its all about getting a good leader.

the truth is that docility has finished the church in Nigeria.
some of us are aware of the threat of the Jihardists but did nothing!

did you say OBJ was "anointed of the church"?
when, how and where?

We all know OBj was anointed by IBB, Abdusalami and the Caliphate!

Mister, Papa Ayo did not pay for his jet! He did not spend a dime let alone from the purse of CAN.

I did not need Bosun to tell me to beware of the APC and there colonisation agenda!

Right from the very set, some of us have stood against the APC gang up! I am from the South East and we are doing all we can stop the encroachment into our territories.

How can I have anything to do with APC when the ambitious tyrant called Buhari is as the centre?
Anyone of our own hobnobbing with the likes of Buhari will be taking to the cleaners!

The only "leader" suitable for Nigeria is the criminal called Luggard, unfortunately, he is dead.

Bro, do you know the worst case?
Let us split Nigeria now!
Let Buhari rule the North, let Tinubu rule the west, then we in Biafra can choose our won leader.
So you think the problem of Nigeria is leadership?

I wish you well.
The North,West,Biafra and you refused to mention Niger Delta.meaning what?
Dividing Nigeria along religion line.where do you want indigenous Christian in Borno,yobe,taraba,adamawa,bauchi,kaduna,niger and kebbi to go?

1 Like

Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by dmighty: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Now that Prof Oshinbajo of Redeemed Chruch is the Vice Presidential Aspirant of APC, the 'Islamised Party', I want to see what CAN will say again. Pastor Bosun's message became so potent through Redeemed Church, Now Another Redeemed Pastor is in the show, waiting to hear what my Redeemed friends will say henceforth. You see why I cried few months ago that this CAN agenda must never fly? Hypocrisy of the highest order is to support this ticket now that Oshibajo is involved......
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
dmighty:
Now that Prof Oshinbajo of Redeemed Chruch is the Vice Presidential Aspirant of APC, the 'Islamised Party', I want to see what CAN will say again. Pastor Bosun's message became so potent through Redeemed Church, Now Another Redeemed Pastor is in the show, waiting to hear what my Redeemed friends will say henceforth. You see why I cried few months ago that this CAN agenda must never fly? Hypocrisy of the highest order is to support this ticket now that Oshibajo is involved......

U see what really matter is d seat of president. We had several christian deputies in the last 54yrs. What were they able to influence? Nothing!! Just like sambo in JNI. The real thing is the no 1 seat. U think the muslims are fools?
We are no longer the kids of ysday for muslims

We are not deceived with prof yomi. Gej is all we christians want. Period!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by dmighty: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

U see what really matter is d seat of president. We had several christian deputies in the last 54yrs. What were they able to influence? Nothing!! Just like sambo in JNI. The real thing is the no 1 seat. U think the muslims are fools?
We are no longer the kids of ysday for muslims

We are not deceived with prof yomi. Gej is all we christians want. Period!

Sorry, Jonathan is not representing the Kingdom value, as such he is not representing me, my friends, my family as Christians. I am not an online Christian, I go everywhere with what I believe, my school days, my service year, my working place, my neighborhood....So saying that Jonathan is representing you, I need to ask which Jesus are you following, because His standard is clear about leadership! I am not among the gullible who only do follow follow of 'my Pastor said', We know the mind of God...Cyrus was not a Jew yet, he fulfilled the mandate of heaven as touching Prophecy concerning the rebuilding of Israel...U see the point!!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by ziccoit: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
BetaThings:

Let us talk about where there is a mix
in 1979 - 1983 all the SW states (Ogun, Oyo, Ondo) were ruled by Christian-Christian tickets
Until the advent of Amosun, Ogun state had never had a muslim governor
Just 4 years ago, before Aregbesola, Osun was a under a Christian-Christian ticket (Oyinlola and Obada)
So where are the Muslims tagging voting for a Christian a taboo?

Clapping.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by ziccoit: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
hayokunleoni:

Bettathing abi whating u call ur name. Stop all this lies. Osun state was governed for the first time and the only by a Xstian elected gov. Bisi Akande was a Muslim before Oyinlola a Xtian defeated him. Aregberascal took over from Oyin. So out of the last 3 govs, Muslim had 2, Xtian had 1.

What happened to your comprehension? Go back and read the guys comment and this time very slowly probably with a dictionary then come back here to edit your comment.
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by dmighty: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
I told you why religious game CAN is playing for Jonathan must not stand....you see how things are going now, CAN will soon Split...

In his most recent column for Saturday Sun ‘Press Clips’, veteran Nigerian journalist Mike Awoyinfa chronicled Redeemed Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye’s explosive sermon last Sunday in which he appeared to be canvassing support for the APC Buhari-Osinbajo ticket come February 2015.

In his message, Pastor Adeboye’s close confidant and touted to be among the favourites to one day take over Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) predicted ‘there would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’, telling congregants to ‘go and mark it’.

Sounding angry with the way Nigeria is going, Kalejaiye, the regional evangelist of RCCG fumed: “Of what use is my brother, my blood brother who is not going to move the nation forward? And you want me to vote for him because he is my brother? Don’t let us deceive ourselves.”

He continued, “We have to change our system… Who is a Christian? Who is a Muslim? When I was working somewhere, my boss was a Muslim. I enjoyed under him. My boss provoked me to study further. My boss was always after my welfare. It shall be well him wherever he is today. He is a Muslim. The soldier attached to me was with me for almost 15 years. I never knew he was a Muslim. The day he opened his mouth to say “Sir, I am Muslim,” I said “What? But you follow me to the camp. You do this, you do that.” He said that when it was time to pray he would pray.

“Brethren, wake up! Who is a Christian? That somebody goes to church doesn’t make him a Christian. That somebody bears Christian name doesn’t make him a Christian. You are a Christian yet there is no employment for our youths. People who should be feeding their parents are still being fed by their parents. How many youths can get married today without the support of their parents financially? During our own time, we did our wedding, we only called our parents to come and eat. Today, our children who are 35, we are still feeding them.

“What are we saying? Let’s call a spade a spade, brethren. Things cannot continue this way. Corruption is the order of the day. You can steal and nothing will follow. That’s all… Brethren, if you don’t do something, something will do you. Wake up!”

Pastor Kalejaiye’s veiled support for Buhari comes after he appointed Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, also a high ranking Redeemed Pastor, as his running mate for the February 2015 general elections under the banner of APC.

SOURCE: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=97323
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by dmighty: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
I simply told myself now that, let's even say for d purpose of argument, d religious leaders are right, defending and questioning what Buhari candidacy stands for...So what exactly are d politicians afraid of about D's Buhari candidacy? Why do they running around like this, why for they want him dead, and what are they trying hard to protect? To whose benefits are their propaganda? To d populace they have misruled, To d God of heaven whose laws and ways they care less about, or to d religious body whose teachings they abhor in their daily conduct? Just thinking!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by dmighty: 7:28am On May 26, 2015
But u said that I was naive, U said I was shot sighted, u said...Now that your 'Hero' has lost and he is about to shut down the nation, Is that what is written the the PROPHECY?
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by dmighty: 5:45am On May 29, 2015
And d day is here..29th of May 2015. So now dt GMB will be sworn in, Apart from d like of Pastor Tunde Bakare, Pastor Adelaja of Ukraine, Father Mbaka, Some Catholic and Anglican priests....I want to see who else deserve to represent CAN at the Eagle Square.... Watching hypocrites!
Re: Christian Association Of Nigeria Political Agenda That Must Not Fly by Pangea: 6:01am On May 29, 2015
Where is that pastor bosun sef?
Fake pdp pastor

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Nnamdi Kanu Said Nothing In Court / FLASH BACK: GEJ Insulted Nigerian Muslims By Visiting Isreal -sheikh Gumi / Hierarchy Of Nigerian Citizens (leadership Structure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.