Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Coincidence Or Providence; Who Can Explain This Nocturnal Occurrence! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coincidence Or Providence; Who Can Explain This Nocturnal Occurrence! (646 Views)

Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES / Unforgettable Bad Occurrence You Can't Stop Thinking About / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coincidence Or Providence; Who Can Explain This Nocturnal Occurrence! by SporaD8: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am sure most people must have had a far worse experience where someone actually carried out what you were dreaming about, at that very point in your dream, in reality!!!
This is not the only time, just the most recent. It was raining heavily with lightning and thundering everywhere in my dream.
At a point, there was this lighting that struck too close to my face - this time I could feel it penetrating my closed lids!
I jump up scared and ready to do the runner only to realise it was my roommate putting on the emergence Lamp but was tactless in directing the beam on my face.
The naughty guy almost shat himself with laughter.
Share yours.
Re: Coincidence Or Providence; Who Can Explain This Nocturnal Occurrence! by Mrval20(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
In this "dream of every Engineer" kind of dream, I was in the united states lecturing some Engineers on my latest intention and I was really doing great because I'd occasionally get cheers and standing ovations from the intrigued listeners and I was really enjoying myself....Until my sister woke me up to lock my door... Lo and behold, Discovery World channel was on and the lecture I was delivering in my dream was actually what someone else was saying on the channel lol.

Does this have any scientific explanations?
Re: Coincidence Or Providence; Who Can Explain This Nocturnal Occurrence! by egopersonified(f): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
undecided??
Re: Coincidence Or Providence; Who Can Explain This Nocturnal Occurrence! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hmmmm this one na supernatural powers o. When I sleep, off I go. The only time I have this feeling is when it involves money grin trust me just carry mint money across my nose when I sleep, no matter how deep I am, I go wake up. I don't even need dreams to see it.

Yeah, I got the supernatural powers too

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or Providence; Who Can Explain This Nocturnal Occurrence! by dhardline(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
That goes to tell us that even while we sleep,a part of our brain still functions by gathering information from the surroundings and processing them subconsciously. shocked
Re: Coincidence Or Providence; Who Can Explain This Nocturnal Occurrence! by SporaD8: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mrval20: In this "dream of every Engineer" kind of dream, I was in the united states lecturing some Engineers on my latest intention and I was really doing great because I'd occasionally get cheers and standing ovations from the intrigued listeners and I was really enjoying myself....Until my sister woke me up to lock my door... Lo and behold, Discovery World channel was on and the lecture I was delivering in my dream was actually what someone else was saying on the channel lol.

Does this have any scientific explanations?
Exactly what am gunning at! the timing is usually just too spot on to be sheer coincidence. More like a sign of authentication.

1 Like

Re: Coincidence Or Providence; Who Can Explain This Nocturnal Occurrence! by SporaD8: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
dhardline: That goes to tell us that even while we sleep,a part of our brain still functions by gathering information from the surroundings and processing them subconsciously. shocked
In my example, the dream had been going on long before my mate put on the flood light.
Of course he couldn't have been aware I was having a dream and time his interruption so accurately. infact he never quite understand why I reacted so extremely.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Enugu As Corpse Of Jim Nwobodo’s Son Disappears / Househelp Kidnaps Three Young Boys From Their Home (PHOTO) / SHE Wants To Sell Her Wedding Gown. "Is This Appropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.