Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Innjoo I1s Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo I1s Review (3199 Views)

Innjoo I1s (jumia) Vs Infinix HOT X507 (konga) ?? / Using Your Innjoo I1s & I2 Mobile Device: Tips, Tricks & Solutions / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo I1s Review by Techcity(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
InnJoo i1S? that doesn’t sound like the name of a phone, obviously not what I can ever think of, but seriously it is. InnJoo is a Dubai based mobile device manufacturer that wants to ensure you get a smartphone with above the average features at a very low price. Believe me what got my attention was the Android kitkat and the incredible price tag of N14,000.

That was where the curiosity began. I got more surprised when a friend called me up asking if he could buy the phone in computer village because he was told the phone has been sold out after attempting to buy online and even calling Jumia customer care line. Really Well, the phone is exclusively sold on
Read more here-------->> http://www.techcityng.com/innjoo-i1s-smartphone-incredibly-cheap-n14000/

[url][/url]http://www.techcityng.com/innjoo-i1s-smartphone-incredibly-cheap-n14000/
Re: Innjoo I1s Review by Techcity(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
InnJoo i1s vide review is here>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMD47C_l8T4
Re: Innjoo I1s Review by Techcity(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Innjoo I1s Review by snika: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Oga, post the whole damn thing here.
Re: Innjoo I1s Review by blackkingg(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
PLease help I bought my Innjoo i1s phone recently was able to root but the internal storage is small so I tried to increase it and now it does not come on again it stops booting at the red logo sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo I1s Review by wizzyblast(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin
blackkingg: PLease help I bought my Innjoo i1s phone recently was able to root but the internal storage is small so I tried to increase it and now it does not come on again it stops booting at the red logo sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry

lolz.. what s this one saying. grin
blackkingg: PLease help I bought my Innjoo i1s phone recently was able to root but the internal storage is small so I tried to increase it and now it does not come on again it stops booting at the red logo sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry

lolz....
maybe I can help. reset the phone. remove the battery and put it back.. then try booting into recovery... maybe the power button + volume up button or the power button + volume down button might work. try them by pressing them together.. it shoiold boot into recovery... use your volume buttons to scroll down.. if the language is Chinese, scroll to where you see some Chinese characters with MC alphabet... select it with your power button and wait... it should work.
Re: Innjoo I1s Review by Miracleboi(m): 1:22am On Sep 16, 2014
The most advanced Technology in Processors
The i1 uses a Mali‐400 Quad‐Core Processor
with Quad‐Core 1.3Ghz speed. You get a
smooth, buttery experience no matter how many
apps you open at once. Browse, watch HD
videos or play 3D games. Enjoy true to life
graphics and textures and a whole new realistic
experience.

see full spec here= http://miratouch..nl/2014/08/innjoo-i1s-android-smart-phone-full.html?m=1

see my i1s unbox video here:: m.youtube.com/watch?v=uiHeuxMm8a4&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google

Re: Innjoo I1s Review by OlaksEinstein(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Cool one people!!! Get Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN20,500.00 only and Innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN14,500.00, How cool? You wanna get this deal right? Please contact me.
Email: jolaks.einstein@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember WANAWAP!? / Download The New Temple Run 2 "Frozen Shadows" / Please Advise,tecno L5 Or Gionee M3.which One Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.