Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

My Gate Crash Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Gate Crash Experience (880 Views)

Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) / Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gate Crash Experience by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
The compulsory environmental sanitation took most of my time and energy and I decided to sit and have a chit chat with my Landlord son, James, who has been jobless for the past 5 years after finishing school.

You see eh! James is one guy you would want to give an 8/10 because of his inner and outer beauty. He is 6.5 ft and has this sexy full lip that could put a smile on any ‘innocent’ minded girl. To be sincere I once has a crush on him, yes o, I do have something for tall guys *na only me waka come for this one* lolz.

I remembered when he just finished serving and was job hunting; he would always buy some goody for me when he comes back because I just packed into the compound and as you know nah I was looking like aje butter #that am not#, looking kinkin *fine girl, no pimples* and most importantly I was a naïve holy sister *no be now way Lagos don tire my eyes*.

click this link to read the full gist http://pakogirl..com/2014/08/my-gate-crash-experience-part-1.html
Re: My Gate Crash Experience by freshness2020: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
What points are ♈όϋ making here!
OP, Na wa to ♈όϋ Oº°˚˚°ºo.
Re: My Gate Crash Experience by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
mtchew
Re: My Gate Crash Experience by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
francleanflexy: mtchew

lolzzzz hahahah.....common is that the best you can do?
Re: My Gate Crash Experience by mekzyjoe(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
dorosola: The compulsory environmental sanitation took most of my time and energy and I decided to sit and have a chit chat with my Landlord son, James, who has been jobless for the past 5 years after finishing school.

You see eh! James is one guy you would want to give an 8/10 because of his inner and outer beauty. He is 6.5 ft and has this sexy full lip that could put a smile on any ‘innocent’ minded girl. To be sincere I once has a crush on him, yes o, I do have something for tall guys *na only me waka come for this one* lolz.

I remembered when he just finished serving and was job hunting; he would always buy some goody for me when he comes back because I just packed into the compound and as you know nah I was looking like aje butter #that am not#, looking kinkin *fine girl, no pimples* and most importantly I was a naïve holy sister *no be now way Lagos don tire my eyes*.

click this link to read the full gist http://pakogirl..com/2014/08/my-gate-crash-experience-part-1.html
op r u okay,,wats dis?
Re: My Gate Crash Experience by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
dorosola:
lolzzzz hahahah.....common is that the best you can do?
I think we are tired of fairy tales in the name of promoting blogs .... Can we have reality ?

(1) (Reply)

How To Teach Your Child The Values Of Money. / Man Marries Stepmother In Front Of His Dad / Matured Advice For A Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.