Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Aba: A City In Ruins - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: A City In Ruins (44997 Views)

Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins / Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents / Zik's Final Resting Place In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 2:01am On Sep 01, 2014
thebloodykiller:

Good for you

Next time show face where i dey see e head.
I'm a man i face anybody,i don't do copy edit.
I don warn u,see ya life nw?
kekek kekekeke
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by thebloodykiller: 2:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Twistaray: only agbo drinkers fvcks my mother
but why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by thebloodykiller: 2:03am On Sep 01, 2014
Twistaray:

My mothers pusssy is now holo and large. I hate her

Keep calm and fvck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 2:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Dear nL
i knw the moment i leave this yeye guy go dey form again.
D guy dey borin die,me tot d guy nah real guy until now,doin edit nd paste afta i show am pepper finish,make una no wori i don finish d dude already.
If i hear weiiin afta am gone.i go show u tomao.
yeyyee theblood abi wetin be e name sef.
Gbam
pai

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 2:05am On Sep 01, 2014
thebloodykiller:

Keep calm and fvck
He need rest now.
trust me.
try nd sleep if u can,is good for ya health.pai pai o
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by thebloodykiller: 2:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Twistaray:

Next time show face where i dey see e head.
I'm a man i face anybody,i don't do copy edit.
I don warn u,see ya life nw?
kekek kekekeke

Like I said before I gat a way to deal with a no body like you.

I gat eye for big fish but won't neglet a small bastard fish like you so I deal with you my way.

You're not worth my best shot dude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by thebloodykiller: 2:07am On Sep 01, 2014
Twistaray: Dear nL
Do you know I fvck my old mama 3 times daily?

Take it easy on her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Twistaray(m): 2:07am On Sep 01, 2014
thebloodykiller:

Like I said before I gat a way to deal with a no body like you.

I gat eye for big fish but won't neglet a small bastard fish like you so I deal with you my way.

You're not worth my best shot dude

lol
anyways,self praisin is gud for yah health o
~ wil be here at dawn..lol
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by thebloodykiller: 2:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Twistaray:
I need rest now I have busted all my nutss out on her

Kai bad boi but remember oo

Na your mama ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by thebloodykiller: 2:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Twistaray:

lol
anyways its good to fvck an old milf mother

Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by thebloodykiller: 2:11am On Sep 01, 2014
I keep saying

ONYE gbaa oso

Otu nne ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by thebloodykiller: 2:22am On Sep 01, 2014
Still waiting.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by asadike(f): 3:02am On Sep 01, 2014
tooltip: I was born in aba,I grew up in aba and I still visit my folks bi-monthly, the aba I wept the last time I visited the city two months ago....the level of putrid stench and dirt made me curse the government of abia state, no roads are in working order,most industries and blue chip corporate firms have relocated,believe me the op was mild with the pictures he took.....I know one road that has always been a river in the rainy season,15 years counting
Nw i undastand.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by talima(m): 4:06am On Sep 01, 2014
Gboliwe: The Ohuhu people of Abia state who are in government have proven since the creation of Abia state that they are selfish and wicked. They don't have the good of the people at heart that's why Aba the nerve centre of the state is in such a sorry state. If this man you mention is an ohuhu man, its a big NO! He will just continue where the useless Orji left off.
I am sadly from the Ohuhu part but for fairness sake, the Ngwa man is due to ascend the highest position. Until he does, I don't see Aba getting any better infrastructure wise.
man you are really out of track. Ngwa man as governor could be the worst for abians and even aba. Ngwa man stayed in aba north and south for years but couldnt even repaint it wall less of renolvation but when someone from another town came he did it. Emaka wogu is busy buying land in aba but no road to his compound. Ask people about ohazu ibere road. The ngwa indegene with the contract ate the money and went to abuja to acquire estate. New market who block d constrution of the road, still the kings that make money from the street. Aba is paying for the blood they shed. Until they cry out to God with there whole heart, even Rochas as their governor will still not change things.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by liongirl: 4:36am On Sep 01, 2014
This is constructive critisim but Aba people should apolozie to the governor for insulting him during ojiukwus burial. Maybe something might happen
G51Apostles:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=79547
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Muscomide: 4:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Ndigbo, you get the leaders you deserve!!

2 Likes

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Okudiover(m): 5:09am On Sep 01, 2014
liongirl: This is constructive critisim but Aba people should apolozie to the governor for insulting him during ojiukwus burial. Maybe something might happen

Apologize to who? T.A Orji? You must be out of your crap of a mind.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nimen(m): 5:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Fact is that... T.A. Orji will be winning the senatorial election, the rigging in abia state is legendary
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by redcliff: 5:37am On Sep 01, 2014
abagoro:

Are you saying the black man should not aspire to attain or even surpass Europe? I still maintain my stand that a mere environmental improvement will give Aba a Europe-like facelift. The city is well built as shown by these pictures from skyscrapercity. Only Onitsha is the other city built like this in Nigeria. I have my popular criticism of the architecture which I've been advised to stop but its way above other Nigerian towns.

Bro even an environmental facelift in all ramifications would never be like europe. It can be beautiful in its own rite but no like more advanced countries..
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by hushmail: 6:07am On Sep 01, 2014
dis post appear b4 pray 4 aba pple
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Nimen: Fact is that... T.A. Orji will be winning the senatorial election, the rigging in abia state is legendary

It's just pathetic.

The citizenry are also to be blamed for the woes that've befallen 'em.

During elections, these lot who are longing for change would get swayed into voting in a popular candidate who's neatly designed to ruin their lives the more - how gullible and clueless they are.

Your opinion doesn't count in Aba, human fundamental rights are abused. Challenge the sonofawhore governor who I doubt presented a manifesto before the elections and he'd send the military who are more like his errand boys to haunt you forever.

This city has been thrown to the dogs - It's a national emergency.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by kabba7(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2014
ruggedboy01: Clueless fisher man shld called his boy(criminal) aka short orji to order ooooooo!
What's dis nonsense?
Well comes 2015 we'll kick pdp out of abia state

Why kicking pdp out again are you not already signing a list calling on pdp to carry on in Igbo land via jonathan as your beloved son .

THAT SLUM IS GOOD FOR YOU !

1 Like

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ogawisdom(m): 6:35am On Sep 01, 2014
I ve lived in aba for lik two yrs nw it is d worst place to live in nigeria bc of d bad roads n d mentality of d ppl. D residents waits for govt which is absent to do everytin for them. Most places where there r drainages has been covered n nobody wants to open them up.
There is no govt presence in aba n d residents r nt helpin matters at all by their barbaric behaviour
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by ceeceeco: 6:35am On Sep 01, 2014
Dis is total wickedness. T.A ORJI is d most wicked & useless Governor in Nigeria. Wat a shame. T.A ORJI should neva eva eva be allowed 2 contest 4 a 2nd term. Dat guy is worse than an animal. So heartless. T.A ORJI has done notin in Abia state, absolutely notin. He's just a mess & a disgrace 2 Abia people.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2014
anag0900: Spartans! Spartans!! Spartans!!!!
let do what we do every night... taking the omo irankirans to the hades.

1reborn
chyke87
chinonsodike2
brimmie
tsolz150
how manage

let's go there.
this guy is a deformed simpletonic tortoise, don't ask me my reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by donclark(m): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by anag0900: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: this guy is a deformed simpletonic tortoise, don't ask me my reasons.

is that not suppose to be the characteristics of the deranged maggot you call your father.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by pdf90(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: Instead of making this problem a general igbo setback, some stvpid anambrarians are here claiming their state is the best in southeast, this is what a yoruba man can't do, we igbos can be sometime disunited. I spit on some of you, this is how we are gonna run biafra

If Aba can stand then the east has stood but somehow our people don't see it like that and they are famed for their level if wisdom in all the tribes in Nigeria . Greed is tearing us apart
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 7:10am On Sep 01, 2014
anag0900:

is that not suppose to be the characteristics of the deranged maggot you call your father.
my friend get off my mentions, I don't tolerate heddiots here, else am gonna make this thread hot for your stvpid self. Big jobless f00l.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2014
That guy you are responding has HIV be careful..have you seen his pictures to confirm what I am saying shocked

chinasaekperem: my friend get off my mentions, I don't tolerate heddiots here, else am gonna make this thread hot for your stvpid self. Big jobless f00l.
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by LasGidiOwner: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Peter Agosu aka Odinma aka Alababoss how market? I heard you did not take your HIV meds last night because you were fighting?grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aba: A City In Ruins by chinasaekperem: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2014
LasGidiOwner: That guy you are responding has HIV be careful..have you seen his pictures to confirm what I am saying shocked

I don't care if he has HIV or not, I can't just curtail his stvpidity, he is the reason why this thread has been derailed, I have never seen him make any mind-blowing comment since I know him on nairaland, all he does is to make a f00l of himself by always engaging in infantile E-war, if God wants to punish, let him quote me again.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults / Rescheduled Primaries: Uche Nwosu Gets 4,815 Votes. Hope Uzodinma, Zero / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.