Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa (23660 Views)

Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) / Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted / Photos: Ukranians Throw Former Minister In A Bin In Kiev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Jeez,what is wrong when people wear traditional regalia during culture celebration or dance?
if you people in Abadan have abandoned your culture and embraced American culture as yours,thanks to your civilized gods...dont insults those who are proud of their culture Mr civilized.

all4naija: You are ignorant of what the people of Lesotho wear. Here you have them below, primitive man.

1)

[img]http://www.philosophy.dept.shef.ac.uk/culture&mind/people/mortj1/media/ceremony.jpg[/img]

2)

Please, don't forget to provide answer to my question rather than beating about the bush.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 01, 2014
Oga you are making fool of yourself...

all4naija:
My view is not myopic in the first. The fact that a view that needs an answer is being put forward supports the relevancy of my question. You either provide an answer of forget about it all together. It is not barbarism. PERIOD!

To the statement of engaging me in debate and speculating at the same that I am not going to employ logic proves you are finding an easy avenue to run away.

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Centrifude(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2014
GUYS PLEASE DO YOURSELVES A FAVOUR, TRY BY ALL MEANS TO AVOID RESPONDING OR READING ANY OF all4naijas COMMENTS, DUDE IS INSANE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Voicefilter: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
This bloody All4naija.

The pictures you posted are not Basotho stupido! You just exposed your foolish self.Moer!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
EroZA: Jeez,what is wrong when people wear traditional galia during culture celebration or dance?
if you people in Abadan have abandoned your culture and embraced American culture as yours,thanks to your civilized gods...dont insults those who are proud of their culture Mr civilized.

Oh, shut it! Stop using culture as an excuse for primitiveness and displaying dirtiness, y'all bunch of dirty cave and jungle people. When are you going to come out of that silly traditions you called culture and modernize? You speak as if culture doesn't evolve. I can tell you those people you think are observing their culture aren't doing so because it wasn't like that when it first started. Please, go and live a civilized life and stop parading barbarism. It is not moving the continent forward.

Take those sh*ts to the museum!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Danrizzle: "south africa should crush them"2x. Are some pple mad sef?, can't we let sovereign and independent nations mould and shape their future themselves. Stop the interference.#busybodies
You dick! When has coup be an idea of shaping a nation's future? Only to the primitive person there is need to watch a nation fall into chaos. Evil triumph when good people do nothing. If South Africa is a regional power it most take action and do something about what is happening in Lesotho.

This is about coup not sovereignty. At least, learn to differentiate between them.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Centrifude: GUYS PLEASE DO YOURSELVES A FAVOUR, TRY BY ALL MEANS TO AVOID RESPONDING OR READING ANY OF all4naijas COMMENTS, DUDE IS INSANE.
You hate to hear about the truth.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lol

all4naija:
Oh, shut it! Stop using culture as an excuse for primitiveness and displaying dirtiness, y'all bunch of dirty cave and jungle people. When are you going to come out of that silly traditions you called culture and modernize? You speak as if culture doesn't evolve. I can tell you those people you think are observing their culture aren't doing so because it wasn't like that when it first started. Please, go and live a civilized life and stop parading barbarism. It is not moving the continent forward.

Take those sh*ts to the museum!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
you are such a civilized person,I rest my case

all4naija: Those images are not of Basotho but of Lesotho, you i d i o t! Now, go and put on a pants, you n a k e d fool!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija:
You dick! When has coup be an idea of shaping a nation's future? Only to the primitive person there is need to watch a nation fall into chaos. Evil triumph when good people do nothing. If South Africa is a regional power it most take action and do something about what is happening in Lesotho.

This is about coup not sovereignty. At least, learn to differentiate between them.
A nation chooses their own leaders, and the army as a national institution in the state, represents the people. Their president isn't an employee of the South african government, neither is lesotho a south african company. Europe's colonial ideologies has greatly influenced your mode of thinking...

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Danrizzle: A nation chooses their own leaders, and the army as a national institution in the state, represents the people. Their president isn't an employee of the South african government, neither is lesotho a south african company. Europe's colonial ideologies has greatly influenced your mode of thinking...
You aren't getting it. Stop trying to be logical when you are not. It is like saying let a married man murder his wife for heaven sake. You are very annoying in make sense.

A nation chooses its leader in democracy through election. When that freedom is threatened there is need for those who have the power to bring peace to step in. As long as Lesotho is a signatory to the UN it must follow the rule or a regional power step in to prevent it from falling apart into chaos. Army is not a national institution but people meant to provide military operation on land. Their duty is not to rule but to protect the land. The moment you understand that the better for you to know that coup cannot be tolerated in Lesotho in the presence of South Africa. But, the disturbing thing is that SA is not standing to its duty as a regional power when you need it to do something about the trouble there. What a big shame to that overrated country in Africa.

President is elected by the people. South Africa has the right to intervene due to proximity and influence. When the problem start spilling through the borders you wouldn't view it from a perspective of not being employed by SA. If Lesotho people know very well the country is not SA 'company' them it must not present a tenacious face of dictatorial government and create chaos within that region as a threat to others.

You are lacking sensible idea yet want to call the means of bringing freedom and peace to a nation by another a European colonialist ideology when it is not. Indeed, I can see you are beating about the bush already. You only expect a nation to fall into chaos in the present of a bigger nation that can step in and restore peace. What more can I say of your primitive man's notion?!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
EroZA:
you are such a civilized person,I rest my case

Uh-huh... That is why I am telling you to get civilized and live organized life!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija: You are ignorant of what the people of Lesotho wear.
I have friends from Lesotho and I have never ever seen them wear animal skin. I stayed in Maseru for 3 or so months and I saw no single person in animal skin. If they do wear animal skin, 3 months should have been enough for me to at least see one in animal skin regalia.
You seem to have the "knowledge" that the Basotho wear animal skin, so why did you ask your stupid question in the first place when you already had your "answer"?

Pulling out pictures from Google of people in some cultural event to claim that it is what those fellows wear in their everyday lives says a lot about who the ignorant one is.
What is your obsession with SA and its surroundings anyway?

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
the youth of 1800s had better understanding and thinking of the world they lived in....their ways of living corresponded with those times,thanks to nairaland for exposing some enslaved young African minds...gone are those days wherein African people used to cherish bullies and arrogance...we are living in a different world..

if you think by telling people that you are half American therefore you are entitled to look down on African people,,,,let me tell you that your thinking and reasoning is far behind a person living in a mud hurt somewhere in rural nigeria

all4naija: Uh-huh... That is why I am telling you to get civilized and live organized life!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
EroZA:
the youth of 1800s had better understanding and thinking of the world they lived in....their ways of living corresponded with those times,thanks to nairaland for exposing some enslaved young African minds...gone are those days wherein African people used to cherish bullies and arrogance...we are living in a different world..

if you think by telling people that you are half American therefore you are entitled to look down on African people,,,,let me tell you that your thinking and reasoning is far behind a person living in a mud hurt somewhere in rural nigeria
Smh... Did you just say that to make sense of your post? I can't seem to understand why you keep presenting this primitive face each time you are given the opportunity to express yourself. I am not going to entertain any of senseless statements here. Indeed, I think you are Zulu who refuses to get civilized and still exposing your peanuts in the public. Jeez!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija:
You aren't getting it. Stop trying to be logical when you are not. It is like saying let a married man murder his wife for heaven sake. You are very annoying in make sense.

A nation chooses its leader in democracy through election. When that freedom is threatened there is need for those who have the power to bring peace to step in. As long as Lesotho is a signatory to the UN it must follow the rule or a regional power step in to prevent it from falling apart into chaos. Army is not a national institution but people meant to provide military operation on land. Their duty is not to rule but to protect the land. The moment you understand that the better for you to know that coup cannot be tolerated in Lesotho in the presence of South Africa. But, the disturbing thing is that SA is not standing to its duty as a regional power when you need it to do something about the trouble there. What a big shame to that overrated country in Africa.

President is elected by the people. South Africa has the right to intervene due to proximity and influence. When the problem start spilling through the borders you wouldn't view it from a perspective of not being employed by SA. If Lesotho people know very well the country is not SA 'company' them it must not present a tenacious face of dictatorial government and create chaos within that region as a threat to others.

You are lacking sensible idea yet want to call the means of bringing freedom and peace to a nation by another a European colonialist ideology when it is not. Indeed, I can see you are beating about the bush already. You only expect a nation to fall into chaos in the present of a bigger nation that can step in and restore peace. What more can I say of your primitive man's notion?!
*spewing trash*. So if nigeria were to witness a revolutionary coup, losers like u would call on britain for aid.., (children keep seeking aid from their parents until they are grown and independent). Lesotho is grown, they should be independent.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Your country men and women advised me to avoid you because you are embarrassing them,I ignored their genuine advice due to the fact I find you amusing ....civilized people like you can be funny sometime,am now handing over my device to my 10 year old cousin so that you can have a boy to boy chat with him

all4naija:
Smh... Did you just say that to make sense of your post? I can't seem to understand why you keep presenting this primitive face each time you are given the opportunity to express yourself. I am not going to entertain any of senseless statements here. Indeed, I think you are Zulu who refuses to get civilized and still exposing your peanuts in the public. Jeez!

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
EroZA: Your country men and women advised me to avoid you because you are embarrassing them,I ignored their genuine advice due to the fact I find you amusing ....civilized people like you can be funny sometime,am now handing over my device to my 10 year old cousin so that you can have a boy to boy chat with him

You are a liar! No Nigerian in this forum who said that.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Danrizzle: *spewing trash*. So if nigeria were to witness a revolutionary coup, losers like u would call on britain for aid.., (children keep seeking aid from their parents until they are grown and independent). Lesotho is grown, they should be independent.
Bwahaha... You haven't been able to make any sensible statement in your posts. Jeez! If Britain is a regional power, yes, immediate intervention is necessary. Outside of that, if there is a coup in Nigeria today America and other develop nations will intervene for sure. Go and get your dead brain some life, you nitwit!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Quit feigning stupidity. I have answered your question.
No, you did not! You only insulted me, dude
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerians are afraid to tell you on your face that you are embarrassing them because you are half American,...note that here in the south everybody is equal whether one is from US or Abadan,if you don't respect people nobody will respect you therefore go and use that American status to your civilized gods in Abadan,on behalf of all Nigerians who are afraid to tell you let me publicly say to you all4kak that you are diluting the name of good Nigerians out there...infact you are a fool

all4naija: You are a liar! No Nigerian in this forum that said that.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
EroZA:

Nigerians are afraid to tell you on your face that you are embarrassing them because you are half American,...note that here in the south everybody is equal whether one is from US or Abadan,if you don't respect people nobody will respect you therefore go and use that American status to your civilized gods in Abadan,on behalf of all Nigerians who are afraid to tell you let me publicly say to you all4kak that you are diluting the name of good Nigerians out there...infact you are a fool

I have no idea of what you are talking about?! You must be mad!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
You will never have an idea mate....its easy for a mad person to point a finger to other people...

all4naija: I have no idea of what you are talking about?! You must be mad!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha... You haven't been able to make any sensible statement in your posts. Jeez! If Britain is a regional power, yes, immediate intervention is necessary. Outside of that, if there is a coup in Nigeria today America and other develop nations will intervene for sure. Go and get your dead brain some life, you nitwit!
Don't know if you know that I know that you sound like a Fool!
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Centrifude(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Its Official all leaders of Lesotho have agreed to Peace, everyone is working towards a Diplomatic solution. SADC and mainly South Africa taking charge and providing rapid and logical Solutions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) / US Orders Families Of Embassy Personnel Out Of Gambia / 115 Russian National Guard Soldiers Sacked For Refusing To Fight In Ukraine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.