Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. (3500 Views)

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders... This is my second day here. I posted a topic yesterday but no 1 took it serious.

Today I'll be posting another topic.. Hope it interest you all.
Who cares if it doesn't interest u all?

This's what real ladies find attractive in guys... Real ladies o! Am not talking about ashawo or yaba left patients.. (Likes of miss Yuzed*

1. He’s good with his mom (and other female members of his family.)
Being respectful to his mother is a huge indicator of how a guy treats other women — after all, she’s the first woman he ever had to act any which way around — and so if he manages to get along well with his family, it speaks well of how he’s been taught to treat any woman who comes after them. He doesn’t have to fawn over them and call them every single day, but sending his niece birthday presents, getting along well with his sister, and being nervous about introducing you to his mom (because he wants her to like you) are always signs that he knows how to care about someone, and further, how to express those emotions.

2. He dresses well.

If the media has taught us anything, it is that women can overlook a man’s sins if he. can. dress — i.e.: Don Draper, Lord Disick, Patrick Bateman(?) — but on a much less hyperbolic example, it’s always nice when a guy puts a little effort into looking like he thought about what he’s wearing. (Which is not to say that sweats don’t have their place, because sometimes you just gotta be comfy.) And you don’t even have to look NBA press-conference fly to dress well; clean jeans and t-shirts will always look good. Whatever your personal style, if it looks like you take pride in that natural extension of yourself, then we’re going to appreciate it.

3. He has hobbies. .

Whether that is a pick-up game of basketball every week with his friends or he likes to pore through the second-hand bookstore, he’s got to have something to call distinctly his own. A guy whose whole life is going to work, then to the bar with his buddies, then home is a guy who is going to only let you work your way into that little world rather than opening up his life (and himself) to you.

4. He makes plans. .

Actual plans. Actual, real, let’s-do-this-thing-at-this-time-and-place plans. I know it looks like you’re playing it cool to just leave things up to chance and see how the night progresses, but taking the initiative and saying, hey, I want to see you, is a surefire way to get the butterflies jumping around in our stomachs.

5. He has a sense of humor — and not at the expense of other people.

We all say ridiculous things from time to time, and if a guy can sit there and gamely laugh at whatever inane thing comes out of your mouth, it’s nice (especially when we still — after all these years — seem to be in the throes of some weird “women shouldn’t try to be funny” debate.) Plus, if his sense of humor isn’t based on constantly putting other people down, it’s nice that he notices the comical bits about life without tearing down other people in order to put himself on top.

6. He’s not automatically a “yes man”. .

This relates back to his having his own hobbies and making plans, but if he can manage to do something on his own without his posse coming along for the ride, it speaks really highly of him. Hearing him say, “Nah, man, I’m gonna spend the night with my girl” rather than joining the crowd at the bar is a selfish little happiness on our parts, to be sure, but being able to make up his own mind about what he wants to do — and then actually doing it — are signs of a person who just knows who he is, and that’s sexy.

7. He’s the same way around his friends as he is around you. .

This is a great way to know that you’re getting the genuine person – no fronts, no acts, just them. If he’s puffing and preening around you, his buddies are sure to tell him to knock it off. If he invites you in, however, and welcomes you to hang with them with zero pretenses, not only have you passed a major barrier, but you can also feel good about the fact that you’ve seen exactly who he is, no smoke or mirrors involved.

8. He listens. .

I’ve had so many guy friends justify why men seem to find listening so difficult — “Because we want to do something about it!” “We want to fix the problem!” “We want to take action!” But like, bro. Chill. I know just sitting there and listening feels like the ultimate awkward wtf-am-I-supposed-to-do-with-my-hands hug, but just have the awkward-fish-arms-hug. Just nod along. Let us get it out. Say “that sucks” every now and again. Providing us with the solution at every turn just makes us feel like we’re even more in struggle city than we already feel like we are.

9. He expresses himself in little ways. .

Whether he sends you a random email to say “hi” or a YouTube video he thinks you might like, picks up a bottle of wine to have with dinner just because, or even if you just wake up in the middle of the night only to realize that his hand found yours in his sleep, seeing those little fleeting bits of affection are always enough to warm even the most unsure heart and assure us that yeah, he cares.

Culled from Thoughtcatalogue.com

If you're looking for a well explained way to download your favorite YouTube videos just click here
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by TRADELYN: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
#10. He talks in millions about his salary/business, houses/properties, cars, dogs, donations,trips abroad, etc.

Trust me, if others fail you, this will never do.

*RESEARCHING...*

4 Likes

Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN: *RESEARCHING...*
what are u researching..?
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by ulokomat(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls wen last did u guys hear from ASUU board member.... I miss Nasi faggae I no most of una don 4get him nam
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by djeezy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ok.
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by acenazt: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
I got all the qualities. No wonder susan can stop Loving me.
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by TRADELYN: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
jboy73: what are u researching..?
Ya Post.

*You are Welcome to NL*
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
you guys always forget the most fundamental, women find rich guys attractive and having a 9 inche sword between you legs and knowing how to use it well wont hurt
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
You forgot to add he's cute. undecided cry
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
uche16: you guys always forget the most fundamental, women find rich guys attractive and having a 9 inche sword between you legs and knowing how to use it well wont hurt

That's for only biitches and prostitutes.

How are they gonna know without liking the man first?
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Jarchi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
I knew u wud keep the last pointer for me,which is study jarchi and be jarchi
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Logicalmindy:

That's for only biitches and prostitutes.

How are they gonna know without liking the man first?
just be rich bro and the doors of their heart would open ajar

2 Likes

Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by am0s(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Since three weeks on nairaland naw...i av been readin stupid posts.........e.g tinz u shud nt do in galz front,,,,,,tinz u shud nt say to gal,,,tinz galz wnt u to do...etc
wetin sef y all diz

1 Like

Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
The way this OP started this thread really made me laugh......this is my second time here,I posted something yesterday but nobody paid attention to it hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
The way this OP started this thread really made me laugh......this is my second time here,I posted something yesterday but no one paid attention to it hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Be close with his mother?
Or being a mummy's boy?
I just hope its the second.
Because no girl can stand a guy who picks up the phone to call mummy on a date over a slightest headache..
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
has money and know how to Fuk dats all. no gal likes a mummy' s boy
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by skyscrapper: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
All these na long thing...just start activating money..o seti ee,the best looking female becomes all yours
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
Logicalmindy: You forgot to add he's cute. undecided cry
that necessary?
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
skyscrapper: All these na long thing...just start activating money..o seti ee,the best looking female becomes all yours
Money can't buy all girls u know?
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
panachuku: has money and know how to Fuk dats all. no gal likes a mummy' s boy
has money?
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
folly65: Be close with his mother?
Or being a mummy's boy?
I just hope its the second.
Because no girl can stand a guy who picks up the phone to call mummy on a date over a slightest headache..
so I shud stay away from ma mom, because I don wanna be a momy's boy?
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
aaronson: The way this OP started this thread really made me laugh......this is my second time here,I posted something yesterday but no one paid attention to it hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
No laff shit for nikka o!
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Houseofglam7(f): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Interesting piece.
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
am0s: Since three weeks on nairaland naw...i av been readin stupid posts.........e.g tinz u shud nt do in galz front,,,,,,tinz u shud nt say to gal,,,tinz galz wnt u to do...etc
wetin sef y all diz
person force u read am?
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Houseofglam7: Interesting piece.
thanks dear... Can u please follow me..? I have no followers.
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by obiscolly(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Top 9 things women find attractive in men
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
9. Money

1 Like

Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
jboy73: that necessary?

Yes. cool wink
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
jboy73: thanks dear... Can u please follow me..? I have no followers.

To where na?

Where we dey go?
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
obiscolly: Top 9 things women find attractive in men
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
9. Money
So ur mom married ur dad because of his MONEY?
Re: Top 9 Things Women Will Always Find Attractive In Men. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Houseofglam7:

To where na?

Where we dey go?
4 nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Still Be A Very Good Friend To Your Ex? / Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting / Which Kain poo This Sexy Babe Go Dey poo? (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.