Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Work with HOLY Company - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Work with HOLY Company (425 Views)

'I Can Cure Ebola Virus With Holy Water Cost $150,000' - TB Joshua / Can A Christian Filled With Holy Spirit Interpret This? / Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work with HOLY Company by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Glory and Honor to the Lord of Host and to my Lord Jesus Christ. Its a rear priviledged to be among the saints of God this hour. Many have a Dream, infact, at a certain time in ones life all aspire a meaning for their life.
I was given an assignment from God and falling to do so is definately error.
If it is just a Dream, i think there are people with great Dream also. But always note at your mind that the only dream of a Christain is HOW TO MAKE HEAVEN.
Although am a non-programmer but my confident is not in my ability.
This are some certain features to see the importance of this.
-) The online world is dirty
I can see your effort in trying to make people change but most case proved abortive.
You can be partakers of this assignments and see how things will work. Have the confident but also be patient. Our failure is when God is not present.
Note: Our source is sufficient to source out our resouces. All bosting is excluded.
The purpose of Life is to be saved and to make others to be also saved.
While others are storing up their treasure on earth divert your own to Heaven and in the last day we will know the wise then.
Many will disbelive and misinterpreat me but make your spirit to suggest and be discern.
Belive me or not is not the error but just belive Jesus.
For those who want to be part just contact me by commenting through this post or through my Gmail accnt: bambeolumide@gmail.com or through phone number 09032461610.
Note: Money is excluded, am never instructed to.
May the grace of my God, even our own God be with you all.
I Love You but GOD Loves you more beyond compare.

AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

Alq'an The Holy Book / Be Thankful / Catholic Church Under Pressure To Approve Homosexualism, Accept Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.