Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,964 members, 7,803,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom (12971 Views)

Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? / (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
i cant belif it my self. but i can happen not just befor now and also when i just recover from the shock of the whole thing, i began to imagine how i will explain and get myseld out of this new mess she put me in.
if you understand my plight, please assist me to beg her. i dont know myself any more. sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by TRADELYN: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN: undecided
pls if you cant give good advice dont comment. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by TRADELYN: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: i cant belif it my self. but i can happen not just befor now and also when i just recover from the shock of the whole thing, i began to imagine how i will explain and get myseld out of this new mess she put me in.
if you understand my plight, please assist me to beg her. i dont know myself any more. sad
I would have assisted you, but your post needs to undergo a 'surgical operation' first for better comprehension, OK?
BoiledCorn: pls if you cant give good advice dont comment. sad

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by dolarland(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
trying to get traffic undecided
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
dolarland: trying to get traffic undecided
mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mtshew,anoda mumu op wt yet anoda mumu topic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
You are not communicating

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Tallesty1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Un-conner him

18 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by mzjaney(f): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ur husband and his brother cornered u in the bathroom or ur husband's brother cornered u in the bathroom... Which one? And who is the Her u are begging.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
mzjaney: Ur husband and his brother cornered u in the bathroom or ur husband's brother cornered u in the bathroom... Which one? And who is the Her u are begging.
her is the inlaw of the man am supposed to be with but he wants another because she wasnt there when i was for him, now the son is the one that am afraid of. sad

5 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by PrincessB1(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Grammarscatterheadlizationgrin grin

35 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by solara: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
WTF is this Go back to primary 1

6 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
I haf died of laughter.... Op your grammar can cure ebola victim

30 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by mzjaney(f): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: her is the inlaw of the man am supposed to be with but he wants another because she wasnt there when i was for him, now the son is the one that am afraid of. sad
Sweetie sorry, buh I still don't understand.

19 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
mzjaney: Sweetie sorry, buh I still don't understand.
cry is not u falt
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by mzjaney(f): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
PrincessB1: Grammerscatterheadlizationgrin grin
cheesy am telling u.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Your husband and his brother cornered you?
Or, your husbands' brother cornered you?
Or your husband, and your brother cornered you?
I no just get you @all, Boiledcorn.
When you even take become transgender?
Thought you were male before?

You can never know yourself anymore...@least not with this your grammar.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by mzjaney(f): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: cry is not u falt
pele dear embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Your husband and his brother cornered you?
Or, your husbands' brother cornered you?
Or your husband, and your brother cornered you?
I no just get you @all, Boiledcorn.
When you even take become transgender?
Thought you were male before?
my sister they all cornered me. did i say am male before.
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by MisterLongman(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Trolls have taken over romance section...... Tribalists in politics....... Why O why

5 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
everione against me on this forum. so unfair sad

2 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: my sister they all cornered me. did i say am male before.

hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: my sister they all cornered me. did i say am male before.
Ohhhh, sorry
Then I'm obviously just noticing your gender(f)
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by echobee(f): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Boiled corn,which day u become woman?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Ohhhh, sorry
you are too nice. the only person nice to me here. others are mean especially fara...

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
echobee: Boiled corn,which day u become woman?
i jus realized it recently....

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by obiscolly(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Ohhhh, sorry
Lol..u're actually taking this dude seriously?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
d @OP is clearly a MALE....its so obvious! Every of ur Words gave u out smiley....gudluck findn gud advice tho' but keep of my Crush...she's on ere but...........Lolzz

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
SuperMartins: d @OP is clearly a MALE....its so obvious! Every of ur Words gave u out smiley....gudluck findn gud advice tho' but keep of my Crush...she's on ere but...........Lolzz
stop crushing on me. am married. pevart!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by lovelyronke20(f): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Drink Your Boyfriend/girlfriend’s Saliva? / Drop Your Best Selfie!!! / Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.