Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom (12975 Views)

Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? / (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by hannesy(f): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Swaggot00: hmm. guys i think i know whos behind this moniker angry
pls do say
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Spactacle(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Op me no just understand wetin u type I read an lyk 4 tyms but na lie. I no get any meaning.. .. Maybe u go retype am so that people go give u d advices u need.

It is wa!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Crocz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: i cant belif it my self. but i can happen not just befor now and also when i just recover from the shock of the whole thing, i began to imagine how i will explain and get myseld out of this new mess she put me in.
if you understand my plight, please assist me to beg her. i dont know myself any more. sad

Chai!...na wa o
Is this suppose to be a joke or something?

I swear after reading this ur **, I feel a sudden hammering headache running from my brain to my spine...I'm not condemning u bt ur right up, not only that I can't understand a word from it..it confuse me the more I read to try and understand
Why don't you just modify it na?
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
hannesy: pls do say
follow him at your own risk angry
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Swaggot00(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
hannesy: pls do say
scapegoat. check the moniker, following spacegoat and following 50+ of crushes of his or whatever he calls it.. chump trying to hide under a new identity
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Leetunechi: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Like seriously..tears dey comot for my eyes..

Boildcorn english nor be ur lingua franca abeg grin grin grin
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Swaggot00: scapegoat. check the moniker, following spacegoat and following 50+ of crushes of his or whatever he calls it.. chump trying to hide under a new identity
grin grin grin grin. angry angry angry

And for your mind you get sense abi?
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by hannesy(f): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Swaggot00: scapegoat. check the moniker, following spacegoat and following 50+ of crushes of his or whatever he calls it.. chump trying to hide under a new identity
hmmm
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by blake777(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
R.I.P English....why did u come to Nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
hannesy: hmmm
scapegoat cannot speak good english like me. angry he is degrading me angry
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by roldee(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Thought I had problems with my eyes reading until I saw some commenents#smh
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by hannesy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: scapegoat cannot speak good english like me. angry he is degrading me angry
haaaahaaa busted

2 Likes

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: scapegoat cannot speak good english like me. angry he is degrading me angry
..My sweet girlfriend....
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ..My sweet girlfriend....
kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by myads890(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: i cant belif it my self. but i can happen not just befor now and also when i just recover from the shock of the whole thing, i began to imagine how i will explain and get myseld out of this new mess she put me in.
if you understand my plight, please assist me to beg her. i dont know myself any more. sad

This is the funniest thing I've read today. Thanks for making me laugh

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: kiss kiss kiss
...Haba!!!...you are not my lesbian partner now....just gimme only peck jare....or you fit blow the kiss
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by nairalife2013(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Posts like this inspire abuses. Why not modify it and apologise?
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...Haba!!!...you are not my lesbian partner now....just gimme only peck jare....or you fit blow the kiss
faran* was first to patronize my NL lasbiens niteclub/joint thread angry its like she is the one that deleted it sef angry angry
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: faran* was first to patronize my NL lasbiens niteclub/joint thread angry its like she is the one that deleted it sef angry angry
...Lips sealed....no be for my mouth them go hear say teacher mama die...
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yet another Trashy Thread!!!.
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by folawiyoma(m): 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yes I just understand what you mean. Hope your husband is still alive because the boy will properly be the sole inheritor of the property. That is why you are afraid abi?
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: cry is not u falt
speak eng not swahill
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Philipmems(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2014
Really don't know why I am laughing grin grin grin whether its your grammatic blunder or the fact that your story lacks credibility and creativity really don't know....
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: pls if you cant give good advice dont comment. sad
pls if you cant post good thread, what do you expect undecided
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2014
edozie04: Mtshew,anoda mumu op wt yet anoda mumu topic
my opinion in brief grin
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Talkfutball: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2014
I don't get it.....plz kindly visit talkfutball.net for all your latest soccer gist
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 31, 2014
runnazz:

hahahahahahahaha
grin
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by jennylove7575(f): 12:40am On Aug 31, 2014
Please I need interpreter for this thread...she say who rape who?..I don't understand.
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by priscaoge(f): 12:44am On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Please I need interpreter for this thread...she say who rape who?..I don't understand.
Lwkmdcheesycheesy, Babe I don't even understand Lolz...We seriously need an interpreter herecheesy
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by DonaldGenes(m): 12:44am On Aug 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: her is the inlaw of the man am supposed to be with but he wants another because she wasnt there when i was for him, now the son is the one that am afraid of. sad

Are from yoruba?
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by DonaldGenes(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2014
PrincessB1: Grammarscatterheadlizationgrin grin

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her / Girls Feelings In Pics / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.