Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom (12945 Views)

Sex In The Bathroom. What Do You Think? / (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by ymdo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: her is the inlaw of the man am supposed to be with but he wants another because she wasnt there when i was for him, now the son is the one that am afraid of. sad
yeeeeeh!!!!! Somebody help before I die of laughter o. gringringrin You've just earned yourself a follower grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by BoiledCorn: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Johnwills: But Madam, u mean say ur husband's bros targetd u wit his brotherly ojolojolo and visited ur london while u wia busy washin ur entire Great Britain, den ur mother-in-law(she) com peep and catch una?
Yes oooo!!!!!!! You are only person with sense here. Thank you for liftin the big burden on me and explaining wat relly happen. You have make me happy today angry smiley angry
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Dindera(m): 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
BoiledCorn opening trash trends since July 30 2014 angry
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Kentnickole(m): 12:42am On Sep 01, 2014
Johnwills:
Better say na joke... because if no b joke I for say na u wey corner d woman wit ur ojolojolo. Lol

Na my the bros wey I carry u dey call ojolojolo? cheesy
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by fyneboi79(m): 1:06am On Sep 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: everione against me on this forum. so unfair sad
from what I see here,na ‎u dey corner urself grin Dunce
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by pacretus(m): 1:20am On Sep 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: cry is not u falt
is my own fault abi.mtcheew pls nairaland isnt a dumping ground.oo hope u knw
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Itsalphaa(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: jesus.!!!!! i jus relize that i cant even understan wha i type there. angry

i need hot prayer today angry
AGAIN! i almost did not understand what u just said this time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by hotwax: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2014
We need a soul translator on NL

1 Like

Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Fraih(f): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: her is the inlaw of the man am supposed to be with but he wants another because she wasnt there when i was for him, now the son is the one that am afraid of. sad
Op,u kno wat? Just re-type and be explicit enough and not with d intention to put us in a state ofpitiable pisma-bisma cos nobody understands ur story...
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by polz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ok wetin u say mk dem do 4 you nw?_ just talk wetin you want? B* I crease my brain out #lol
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by mako007(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
So I bookmarked this thread so when Im dead bored, I can stroll in and crack my ribs, @op thumbs up jawe
Re: My Husband, Brother Cornered Me In The Bathroom by Fourwinds: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
hmmmm..na here I know say laugh fit kill person. d most funny thread I have ever seen in NL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr / Nonverbal Communication In Relationships / A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.