Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (41946 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Muheee: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Misblah: I woo him
it is easier said than done
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
bosun11:

def but no nigga should b too shy to date u only if u might end up saying NO
grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
crunchyg:

Welcome, but Ezi it won't be bad if we become close pals, I think I like u

sorry o. I'm married cool
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by bosun11(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezibless: grin

put your teeth back inside jor
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Danhumprey: 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...Yeah, thats true....
..We cant handle the rejection and the shame of being rejected.....
..Some immature guys will even tell their friends about it...
But you gals don't think or care about rejecting guys? What the fùck is it with you girls?undecided
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misblah(f): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
nellyelitz: oh my woman is here...
grin kiss
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
bosun11:

put your teeth back inside jor
tongue
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by suptol(m): 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

For your graphic design works, get in touch with me.
Found above is a link to my portfolio and contact details. Thanks.

We keep it simple, yet pass the message
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by ebichy(f): 7:29am On Sep 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: A girl who ask me out is a phokin mate material not for keep
Its obvious u r a baby D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̅τ̲̅ is not matured for a healthy relationship

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by crunchyg: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Ezibless:

sorry o. I'm married cool

Abeg did I say I want to marry, or did I say I love you. Or are you trying to tell me that married people don't have pals or what. Maybe I don't know where ur mind ran to when u saw my post
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2014
crunchyg:

Abeg did I say I want to marry, or did I say I love you. Or are you trying to tell me that married people don't have pals or what. Maybe I don't know where ur mind ran to when u saw my post
My mind ran to Chibok when i saw your post oooo

i'm sure you have a different definition of JOkE grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by bosun11(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2014
Ezibless: tongue

you are married abi..continue your lies...
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2014
bosun11:

you are married abi..continue your lies...
hahahahhahaha
you no see say the guy don dey spark for me,lol. He was like ''...do you think i want to marry...'' grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by bosun11(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2014
Ezibless:
hahahahhahaha
you no see say the guy don dey spark for me,lol. He was like ''...do you think i want to marry...'' grin

lol..no mind am...btw wts sup nau
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2014
bosun11:

lol..no mind am...btw wts sup nau

COOL cool
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by bosun11(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Ezibless:
COOL cool

okay then.enjoy
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by crunchyg: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ezibless:
My mind ran to Chibok when i saw your post oooo

i'm sure you have a different definition of JOkE grin

Hahahahahaha, you are not serious. This ur sense of humor, intelligence and beauty was what attracted me to you that attracted me to you before u came with marriage saga Lol

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Emma8043(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
aaronson: upload your pic
u want to try me abi okey check me out and introduce ur sis to me she will never regret knwin me
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Emma8043: u want to try me abi okey check me out and introduce ur sis to me she will never regret knwin me
Speechless,how the hell in this world can I describe you for you not to find it offensive and embarrassing but the plain truth,honestly I can never compare me to you,that would be a let down to me and your nose is puffed out like a third world pig nose,I just hope ladies in the house could come help us out to compare and contrast............#Bizarre
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
crunchyg:

Hahahahahaha, you are not serious. This ur sense of humor, intelligence and beauty was what attracted me to you that attracted me to you before u came with marriage saga Lol
lol
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Emma8043(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2014
aaronson: Speechless,how the hell in this world can I describe you for you not to find it offensive and embarrassing but the plain truth,honestly I can never compare me to you,that would be a let down to me and your nose is puffed out like a third world pig nose,I just hope ladies in the house could come help us out to compare and contrast............#Bizarre
let the compy begins gan gan gan
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Acidosis(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ezibless:
lol
saw ya on tv few mins ago smiley
I'll give u full gist later
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Acidosis:
saw ya on tv few mins ago smiley
I'll give u full gist later

cheesy yeaaa MIDWIFE for live!
Lol... Didn't know it would be on t.v sha.
So i don turn celebrity ahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Acidosis(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ezibless:
cheesy yeaaa MIDWIFE for live!
Lol... Didn't know it would be on t.v sha.
So i don turn celebrity ahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahaha cheesy my dear, I've been smiling here o
I'm like "na my babe I see like this for TVC"
grin

Safe trip btw smiley
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Acidosis:
ahahaha cheesy my dear, I've been smiling here o
I'm like "na my babe I see like this for TVC"
grin

Safe trip btw smiley
yo babe abi?
I go punch you o.

I don reach auze
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Acidosis(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ezibless:
yo babe abi?
I go punch you o.

I don reach auze
so fast? ll holla then
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by laiza(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin
Ezibless:
hmmm
ok. I go dey observe from nw on grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by crunchyg: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ezibless:
lol

So what ar u saying about what I asked u earlier??
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
crunchyg:

So what ar u saying about what I asked u earlier??
Alright,no P. We'r buddies
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by crunchyg: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ezibless:
Alright,no P. We'r buddies

Woooooooooooowwwwwwwwww, dancing skelewu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / I Think I Am Still In Love With Her But I Need Help! / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.