Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (41937 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Maybe you are just assuming he is shy, he may not really want you if a man likes you he will find a way to let you know and if he is soooo shy that he is paralyzed he can't even talk to you how will he show up in the relationship.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2014
So na beer parlour guys you dey trip for? cheesy
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Benndted(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2014
andromida: Maybe you are just assuming he is shy, he may not really want you if a man likes you he will find a way to let you know and if he is soooo shy that he is paralyzed he can't even talk to you how will he show up in the relationship.

Yeah prolly
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2014
kandiikane:
Are you?
You know I am, kandii wink
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Niwdog(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2014
aaronson: I bet I made lotta sense to people with effective cognition I never expected a common dog to understand that because all dog know is fight for bones,sniff assess just they like how you did to detect me and when was the last time the person who owns you took you out to the vet doc because is like you suffering from fhetromisis,that's the disease dogs suffer from when they wilding out like you doing.
for the fact that you are answering a dog's speech has/v classified you as one.and don't quote me again brother.woo woo
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by SwagPower: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2014
Blessed r those who knw wat dey want n go 4 it..... Not minding d Shyness of d Swt Guy.... this is 4 d LADIES
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2014
If a guy u love is too shy to woo u and u are very sure he loves/likes u. Go on and ask him y he is shy to express his feelings towards u. Go a little bit further by showing ur likeness for him. Then if u want to woo a guy dt doesnt hv any feeling for u, ur ON YOUR OWN. Bt try coming close to him first
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Titiladeolu(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by crunchyg: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezibless:
thank you brother

Welcome, but Ezi it won't be bad if we become close pals, I think I like u
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by hermesprogidy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Am I follow you? #InBoiledCorns'Voice#
This your English is gidi gan o lipsrsealed
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by bosun11(m): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
jennylove7575: Just touch him at the right spot..shyness will disappear.. grin

right spot ?? where is it oo
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by bosun11(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Misblah: ehhh I start up a disussion with him,make him feel free nd tell him how I feel about him...or I jst tell him straight up"oboy I like you nd I think u like me too so let's date" undecided

lmao....and if he said nah ??/
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by bosun11(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezibless:
Lol, one man's trash is another man's treasure grin

def but no nigga should b too shy to date u only if u might end up saying NO
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
tellwisdom:

With this your head like amoeba?? sad
upload your pic before you mouth starts spilling menstrual bleed like its Kitty-Cat
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Niwdog: for the fact that you are answering a dog's speech has/v classified you as one.and don't quote me again brother.woo woo
hahahahhahaahahhahahahahahah funny dog barking,I'm not tryna play with you so why the wagging of tail,right I know you must be hungry now that's why you wagging your tail anytime you see me quote you,run along doggy I just saw a lady threw her used pad in the trash,go sniff and snort the trash if you could get some remnant off the pad
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
hermesprogidy: This your English is gidi gan o lipsrsealed
Yels, I'm aware it is gidi gan...
Are you not understand it?? tongue
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Make una free Aaronson na. embarassed

Even people wey noe get profile picture follow dey abuse am. undecided
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misogynist2014(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Misblah: Ele e gidi gon! undecided
I'm just an internet misogynist grin grin .Don't be too emotional about me. cry
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Melahou(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
BULLSHIT... embarassed
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Sammyblaq(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Yels, I'm aware it is gidi gan...
Are you not understand it?? tongue
look the other way...dem too dey find fault joor.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Please is there a cute guy in the room? I wanna woe him. I'm ready....
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by unbreakableangel(f): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
lol
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Misblah(f): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
bosun11:

lmao....and if he said nah ??/
I fashy am na
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by saasala(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
claremont: Life is short.

In this day and age, I think a lady should be courageous enough to tell a man she likes ''I like you'', because time waits for no one. There are many ladies who have gotten married to demons simply because they couldn't make the first move on the angel that was reserved for them.

I totally disagree. Ladies should not walk up to a man and tell him outrightly that she likes him; its very dangerous. There thousands of other methods available to display her affection for him. If after giving the guy all the green lights he doesnt woo her, then he doesn't like her.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by stint(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
but one problem is that this girls usually have expectations that is difficult to understand. I mean if a girl asks you out and you said yes because you were also planing to ask her out. Next thing she will want to know if u are not just taking advantage because she expressed her feelings. So she will require a lot of show of love on your part so she can feel wanted and needed like all ladies like to feel. but you are not sure u are ready for that and that was why u were taking your time. In summary, when a girl asks u out, they may begin to want too much love too soon. Sometimes they would have eventually gotten the plenty love if they slowed down. I guess asking a guy out for a girl is a big investment which they always want to recoup sharp sharp.
I just think everyone should be brave enough to s
go after what they want regardless how it turns out.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by nellyelitz(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Misblah: I woo him
oh my woman is here...
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by nellyelitz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
I actually have this experience when i was service, she was a corper too but to say the truth this babe wasn't a loose type and wayward. Nobody ever knew she asked me out because i choosed to make it a top secret. well, we're now in diff state and she's happily married, but we're just good friends now...old things have passed away.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by dannyfillz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin
estyann: Please is there a cute guy in the room? I wanna woe him. I'm ready....
Oya cum and woo me
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by HARDDON: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
lemmeknow: many people say it is not of a naija or (in fact) African babe to approach d opposite sex wen it comes to relationship!

But when it comes to a time wen everything u c is him, y do u ladies still relent?

the child who says his mother cannot sleep, should try n sleep now.

a baby tied to her mother's apron strings never knows how far d journey is.

if d roles where reversed, lesbianism would rule d world. for it is easier for a camel to go try d eyes of a needle than a gurl to woo

ladies do know that when men struts n frets upon ur domain, it is one of d hardest tin to do.

n if wishes were horses, ladies wouldn't be living dis frustrated lives

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out / Ex LAUTECH Student Dies Mysteriously After Spending His Birthday Night With GF / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.