Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? (2363 Views)

Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Tinubu Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by M0GIDI: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
APC is gradually turning to a sick party, for sick people, by sick people.

Read about TINUBU'S SICKNESS And BUHARI'S SICKNESS

God is fighting in GEJ's corner, anyway I wish both of them Patience and Goodluck at this difficult time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by Gayigaskia(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
PDP egoat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by M0GIDI: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gayigaskia: PDP egoat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros go and check out those links, God is telling us something.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by SUBMARINE: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
M0GIDI:

Would pro-APCs believe you.
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by awo666(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
M0GIDI: APC is gradually turning to a sick party, for sick people, by sick people.

Read about TINUBU'S SICKNESS And BUHARI'S SICKNESS

Even God is fighting in GEJ's corner, anyway I wish both of them Patience and Goodluck at this difficult time.
u are mad @op
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by M0GIDI: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Would pro-APCs believe you.

To be honest with you, I really don't care, the facts are there, Buhari and Tinubu are both sick men, I didn't make it up.
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by MrMcJay(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
I prefer a sick tinubu and an ailing Buhari to moronic GEJ with the scruples of an alley cat who has

No brains
No balls
No heart
No liver
Dampended spirit
Lying tongue
Dumb looks
Backward ideas.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by SUBMARINE: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
M0GIDI:

To be honest with you, I really don't care because the facts are there, Buhari and Tinubu are both sick men, I didn't make it up.

God's plan for last wave of global evangelism has come to stay.

No amount of anti-Christ movement will stop it.

Jona assignment is to either create a new Nigeria or peacefully break the old Nigeria which has the capacity to enrich Christians to support foreign mission works.

So 2015 is pregnant with God's plan and no amount of anti-christ activities can stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by M0GIDI: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
25 Aug 2014 From THISDAY

He said the issue could not be conclusively decided because of the absence at the meetings of some key members, including the former Lagos State Governor, Senator Bola Tinubu, who is said to have gone abroad for medical treatment.

August 30, 2014 VANGUARD

However, Buhari, the object of the alleged gang-up, meanwhile has travelled abroad for what sources told Saturday Vanguard is a comprehensive medical check up
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by SUBMARINE: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
M0GIDI: 25 Aug 2014 From THISDAY

August 30, 2014 VANGUARD

They are free to doubt you to their own destruction.

I repeat, Jona is God sent and no amount of anti-Christ activities can stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by M0GIDI: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrMcJay: I prefer a sick tinubu and an ailing Buhari to moronic GEJ with the scruples of an alley cat who has

No brains
No balls
No heart
No liver
Dampended spirit
Lying tongue
Dumb looks
Backward ideas.

No problems bros, you can have a sick Tinubu and a near dead Buhari as your ruler, just don't expect us to accept them.
The dead should be ruling the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by M0GIDI: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE:

They are free to doubt you to their own destruction.
I repeat, Jona is God sent and no amount of anti-Christ activities can stop it.

God has ordained, they're wasting time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by SUBMARINE: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
M0GIDI:

No problems bros, you can have a sick Tinubu and a near dead Buhari as your ruler, just don't expect us to accept them.
The dead should be ruling the dead.

It might start with his place of work.
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by lilytender: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
The two APC chieftains went to inspect the hospital where patience jonathan died and ressurected. The will also inspect the hospital where goodluck jonathan was admitted when he got drunk and developed hyper-high fever during the united nations general assembly.
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
They are human like you and are prone to illness. Besides, Buhari went for a medical checkup and he is not ill.
Op,you never sick before?
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by SUBMARINE: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
M0GIDI:

God has ordained, they're wasting time.

The problem is that so many Christians have not seek God's face concerning Nigeria especially Jona divine mission

Our brothers from that part of Nigeria sharing boundary with Benin republic are the worst culprit.

To them, its all politics. I pity them when they will find out that they are opposite God's plan and therefore would be crushed if they continue.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by M0GIDI: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
berem: They are human like you and are prone to illness. Besides, Buhari went for a medical checkup and he is not ill.
Op,you never sick before?

Am not contesting to be president, but those contesting should be physically and mentally fit.

Buhari is 71 now, by 2019 he'd be 75, do you think he'd be alive by 2019? I wish him good health and prosperity even though his future looks bleak.
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by SUBMARINE: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
lilytender: The two APC chieftains went to inspect the hospital where patience jonathan died and ressurected. The will also inspect the hospital where goodluck jonathan was admitted when he got drunk and developed hyper-high fever during the united nations general assembly.

As patience resurrected so will Jona.
As for your fake story of Jona getting drunk, Picture or I don't believe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by Freelancer00(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
M0GIDI:

Lol. What did GOD tell u when Jonathan fell sick?
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
M0GIDI:

Am not contesting to be president, but those contesting should be physically and mentally fit.

Buhari is 71 now, by 2019 he'd be 75, do you think he'd be alive by 2019? I wish him good health and prosperity even though his future looks bleak.
its obvious why he went for a medical checkup.
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by kokoA(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Stop bringing the name of God into your stupidity.
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by M0GIDI: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Freelancer00: Lol. What did GOD tell u when Jonathan fell sick?

Try and contemplate the rigours of ruling a country and you'd conclude Buhari won't make it to 2019? At 71 Buhari is way too old. He should fight for the position of Senate leader.

I however pray he returns safely but his future appears bleak.
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by M0GIDI: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
berem: its obvious why he went for a medical checkup.

Am going to disagree with you on why he went abroad, suffice it to say the dead should be ruling the dead.
Re: Buhari And Tinubu Both Abroad For Medical, Sign from God? by M0GIDI: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Check out Tinubu's latest picture and compare it to previous pics.

(1) (Reply)

@bbcafrica Changes Gear Again,now Reports "NA Kills 70 Boko Haram Members." / Drug Made From Bitter Cola Actually Cures EBOLA / How Much Does Ambode's Watch Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.