Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 PM

Is It Too Late To Get My Ex Back? Sure Fire Ways To Know If It's The Right Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Too Late To Get My Ex Back? Sure Fire Ways To Know If It's The Right Time (1612 Views)

3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Too Late To Get My Ex Back? Sure Fire Ways To Know If It's The Right Time by RomanceAdvice: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
You are heartbroken because you have split; you try to adjust to the new life after the breakup, but no matter what you do, you end up thinking of your ex. Should you go after your ex? How would you know whether it is too late or not?

Here is a simple quiz that would guide you with this decision. These are 7 simple questions that would clarify your perceptions about the future of your relationship with your ex.

1. Is your ex happy without you? Be honest when you answer this question. Check with your friends; check with your ex' friends. Seek not the answer you would want to hear but the truth. If he/ she is happy without you, let him/ her go. This means you were not meant to be. However, if you find that your ex is as miserable as you, even if he/ she does not tell you anything directly, by all means pursue the plan to get your ex back.

2. Are you happy without your ex? Once again be honest with your answer. This is not about ego or habit. This is the time of truth. Even if you keep thinking about your ex, this does not mean that you are happy with him/ her; sometimes, it is just habit. If you find that you are relieved and happy without your ex, make efforts to outgrow the problem. If you are really unhappy about letting him/ her out from your life, then you go after him/ her.

3. Are you able to make a commitment to this relationship? It is something to have girlfriend/ boyfriend and something else to have a committed relationship. Are you ready for commitment?

4. Is your ex the person you see yourself secure and happy in times of trouble? Sometimes the chemistry is so powerful that you forget all else. However, life is not a bed of roses. Would you say that you can count on your ex support if you run into a bad patch in life?

5. Are you in love for all the right reasons? Wrong reasons would be sex, money, peer pressure, sheer chemistry, belongingness (to a particular group) and the like. Right reasons would be mental compatibility, love, same dreams, and emotional compatibility.

6. Can you live with your ex even if he/ she does not change a bit? It is possible for people to change; it happens all the time. However, this is hard to do; what if your ex does not want/ cannot to change? Can you still be happy with him/ her?

7. Are you financially compatible? Money is very important in any relationship. Are you really on the same page with your finances?

Now you can stop your break up or lover’s rejection...even if your situation seems hopeless! Visit The No Contact Rule

There are specific techniques that will show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms- Especially if you are the only one trying... Visit Make Your Ex Fall in Love With You

Looking for love and dating can be challenging. Discuss your dating problems on our forum. We can help you find a great loving relationship! Go to: http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4MefU-Ot3s

How to Deal With Your Ex

(1) (Reply)

Not Fair!!! / Is She Using Emotional Blackmail To Keep This Man / 15 Foods You Must Avoid If Planning To Make Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.