Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Aussie Negotiator NEVER Accused Ihejirika But Pointed Fingers To The Opposition. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aussie Negotiator NEVER Accused Ihejirika But Pointed Fingers To The Opposition. (551 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aussie Negotiator NEVER Accused Ihejirika But Pointed Fingers To The Opposition. by RedEboe(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Fellow Nigerians,

I just listened to the so-called Australian negotiators' interview and HE NEVER MENTIONED IHEJIRIKA'S NAME as a Boko Haram sponsor.

But the Aussie actually mentioned members of THE OPPOSITION as Boko Haram sponsors.

Why then or how then did El Rufai quickly run to Facebook and mention Ihejirika's name in a post and like a PLANNED assault the rest of the social media and opposition friendly newspapers followed suite?

This must have been a brilliant way of dilluting the revelations made by the so-called Aussie negotiator, knowing fully well that Nigerians NEVER verify information before going to town with it.

This is amazing!

4 Likes

Re: Aussie Negotiator NEVER Accused Ihejirika But Pointed Fingers To The Opposition. by deeobserver209(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Most Nigerians are ready to absorb everything anybody said anytime on any media platform without verification.
Re: Aussie Negotiator NEVER Accused Ihejirika But Pointed Fingers To The Opposition. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mumu, mention the "names of the opposition" you heard..

Na only you hear am?
Re: Aussie Negotiator NEVER Accused Ihejirika But Pointed Fingers To The Opposition. by MrMcJay(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
OP, I dont blame you. I guess you are like GEJ who understands things slower than most people.

Go and listen to the interview at least 7 times so that you can process the facts properly.
Re: Aussie Negotiator NEVER Accused Ihejirika But Pointed Fingers To The Opposition. by RedEboe(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Mumu, mention the "names of the opposition" you heard..

Na only you hear am?

But at least our Aussie mentioned "THE OPOSITION"...was Ihejirika ever part of the opposition?

Na u be First class MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Aussie Negotiator NEVER Accused Ihejirika But Pointed Fingers To The Opposition. by RedEboe(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrMcJay: OP, I dont blame you. I guess you are like GEJ who understands things slower than most people.

Go and listen to the interview at least 7 times so that you can process the facts properly.

I dare you to put me to shame and QUOTE the exact sentences or words used by the Aussie to implicate Ihejirika...

1 Like

Re: Aussie Negotiator NEVER Accused Ihejirika But Pointed Fingers To The Opposition. by ikeyman00(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
@@@

the hausa-fulani boko harem people will live to accept there is only one way to all that killing; hating; looting they have been harbouring all these years.

as usual what do u expect from northern followers lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Olu: / Nigeria Youths And The Quest For Leadership Role / Are The Boys In Black Back On The Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.