Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Help Out Pls, Advice Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Out Pls, Advice Needed (709 Views)

Help Out Pls / My Relationship Is In Problem Help Me Out Pls / Help Me Out Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by adebrave1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
There is this lady that stays in My hall Who happens to be My course mate fortunately, before June We have been enemy of this generation but due to change of location We were fortunate to stay in same hall due to change in campus. But since My inception into that house she has been My Best friend that even our hall mates believe that We are dating.

Now the feelings is growing in My heart but for the fear of losing the friendship with her I have to hold a bit but in the time been I wouldn't be able to hold My lips again on the issue.

Kindly assist, I don't want to ask her out and she will not accept cos surely I will bridge the friendship between us and I don't want to loss on both end.

Candid advice Pls.
Re: Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ade me and u know say if u brave as ur name u go know say na win win situation face u so.. any way if u want my candid advice ask her out and see how it goes.Why fear rejection..its better to love and lost than not to love at all in other words better to try and fail than not to try at all ..cos u will only end up thinking about how it could have been...any ways u go about it she will still respect ur feelings and u can go back to being friends as normal although it might seem awkward if she rejects u at first but things would go back to normal eventually...i have dated a few girls who were once friends with me....and even after breaking up for different reasons we are all still very good friends till now.Ask her out this night
Re: Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by adebrave1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
runnazz:
Ask her out this night

Thanks Bro! That your last sentence got me thinking. Thanks anyway I respect that opinion!

1 Like

Re: Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
adebrave1:

Thanks Bro! That your last sentence got me thinking. Thanks anyway I respect that opinion!

u are welcome anytime bro
Re: Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by Durchess(f): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
HARDDON, adviser general cum spokesman
Re: Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by Durchess(f): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
HARDDON, adviser general cum spokesman , c anoda thread 4 u
Re: Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by HARDDON: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Durchess: HARDDON, adviser general cum spokesman , c anoda thread 4 u

now I not only have tittles, but a durchess(with funny airs) is applying for to be my private personal assistant all in one night!
Re: Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by HARDDON: 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
runnazz: Ade me and u know say if u brave as ur name u go know say na win win situation face u so.. any way if u want my candid advice ask her out and see how it goes.Why fear rejection..its better to love and lost than not to love at all in other words better to try and fail than not to try at all ..cos u will only end up thinking about how it could have been...any ways u go about it she will still respect ur feelings and u can go back to being friends as normal although it might seem awkward if she rejects u at first but things would go back to normal eventually...i have dated a few girls who were once friends with me....and even after breaking up for different reasons we are all still very good friends till now.Ask her out this night

what piece of holy crap is this? win win wor? Run run Ade , u already can feel it this guy is tryna mk u spark a match on that time bomb tickling away in ur heart! (((((((kabOOOOM)))))). don't do it men, it is a lose lose situation if u follow this dude . even on a normal ground, asking a gurl out is like throwing d fun tru d window b4 it even begins let alone when u hv been Friend Zoned.

she sees u as a brother, a friend nothing attached. she tells u everything n u share a lot except intimacy .

if u value this friendship, u would subtly go about this ,but please whatever u do, Don't Ever Ask Her Out! it would change everything .

id tell u what to do latter .....right now, I'm kinda busy
Re: Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by Durchess(f): 5:32am On Aug 31, 2014
HARDDON:

now I not only have tittles, but a durchess(with funny airs) is applying for to be my private personal assistant all in one night!

wink
Re: Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by adebrave1(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2014
HARDDON:

Will like to see you come back for what to do. Now I'm confuse!!! Happy Sunday.
Re: Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2014
HARDDON:

what piece of holy crap is this? win win wor? Run run Ade , u already can feel it this guy is tryna mk u spark a match on that time bomb tickling away in ur heart! (((((((kabOOOOM)))))). don't do it men, it is a lose lose situation if u follow this dude . even on a normal ground, asking a gurl out is like throwing d fun tru d window b4 it even begins let alone when u hv been Friend Zoned.

she sees u as a brother, a friend nothing attached. she tells u everything n u share a lot except intimacy .

if u value this friendship, u would subtly go about this ,but please whatever u do, Don't Ever Ask Her Out! it would change everything .

why don't u cut the crap...u are clearly one of those guys who always have something to fear.I only told him the plain truth and u are scaring him away.

"she sees u as a brother, a friend nothing attached. she tells u everything n u share a lot except intimacy .

id tell u what to do latter .....right now, I'm kinda busy "

this tells me the kind of guy u are:
A.You think you know what women are thinking..infact u think for them before u approach them which makes u have women issues...

B.You are really scared of women wether u like to admit or not.

C.You think too highly about ladies when the truth is they are just like u and only need love and respecting and not worshipping.

D.You must be a young kid with little experience.Else you should know that true friendship never runs dry no matter what happens..

E.You might be gay....am just saying from ur "Don't Ever Ask Her Out! it would change everything . "

ONE ADVICE TO YOU AND YOUR KIND:LEARN TO LIVE LIFE WITHOUT FEAR....IF YOU WANT TO TRULY LIVE IN THIS WORLD AND NOT JUST EXIST IN THE SHADOWS.
Re: Help Out Pls, Advice Needed by Titiladeolu(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2014

(1) (Reply)

yes / QUESTION ? ?? / Video: Abuja Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Married Women In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.